February 18, 2013

New Monopoly Token Writing Prompt

Posted by at 3:18 am in Games, Writing Prompt | Permalink

MonopolyNew Monopoly Token Writing Prompt: Goodbye to the iron, and hello, kitty!

Fans of Monopoly voted out the iron player token, and voted to add a new player token, a cat. The cat beat out a robot, guitar, diamond ring, and helicopter with 31% of the vote. The lowly iron came in last with 8% of the vote, with the wheelbarrow and the shoe just squeaking through the elimination to remain in the game.

Monopolyvote

So today's Writing Prompt puts the vote to you. Which token would you choose to eliminate from the current Monopoly game, and which token do you think should be added?

Photos courtesy of Hasbro

1. korkie

I would take away the thimble because it doesn’t match the rest of the pieces. I would add either Harry Potter or Percy Jackson

2. Andy

You know that they’re going to make a “Classic Version” for twice the price just to include the iron and old Monopoly art?

3. eagleblack13

I think they should add the cat to the new monopoly game i bet it be funner with more than 8 players how bout 10 players now were talkin extreme sports!:)lol

4. redmonkey146

The hat should go out and the cat go in but I love dogs so I don’t what it to come out and I love cats there so furry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and cute both of them! (:

5. chickensailing2

I vote cat i just love cats i have 2! One is sooooooooooo cute even though she used to be crossed eyed, she is just a cutie to me. The other is awesome to she can climb and beg but when she does do it she’s to cute to be angry at.

6. aquachihuaua555

I totally agree with Aliyah. Hunger Games rocks!!!!! It would be awesome to see a mocking Jay pin in monopoly.

7. Trololol

I, myself, don’t like the dog. I like the battleship and the car. They should remove the dog and the thimble and put in a book and a telephone.

8. monster high girl

totally a HORSE or SNAKE or DRAGON or CAT or SKYLANDERS or MARIO or KIRBY or POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or PACMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!