Beyond the Book Author Trivia Quiz!
We nabbed some amazing authors for this week's Trivia Tuesday. We're talking . . .
- R.L. Stine (Goosebumps, HorrorLand)
- Nancy Krulik (How I Survived Middle School, Katie Kazoo)
- Gordon Korman (The 39 Clues, Swindle)
- Anthony Horowitz (The Gatekeepers, Alex Rider)
How well do you know these authors? Can you guess the answers to this Author Trivia Quiz? All the answers will be one of the authors above. Ready? GO!
- This author would go to a costume party dressed as The Invisible Man. (Spooky!)
- This author has a phobia of mice. (Hint: one of the books this author wrote is titled Be Nice to Mice.)
- If this author could meet anyone dead or alive, it would be Harry Houdini.
- This author likes to end a meal with cookie dough ice cream.
- This author loves fairy tales and loves the movie Enchanted (rated PG).
- This author’s favorite books include: Holes, I am the Cheese, and Cirque du Freak.
- This author has a phobia of the number 13!
- This author's favorite books are silly poetry books by Shel Silverstein. (A Light in the Attic, Where the Sidewalk Ends)
Leave your answers below, and check here for the official word!
—Ratha, STACKS Writer