January 21, 2013

Writing Prompt: Nothing Is More Annoying Than . . .

Posted by at 1:24 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

Writing_prompt_rainbow_penWriting Prompt: Nothing is more annoying than . . .

You know how your parents are always saying not to complain? My mom used to tell me, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." It would drive me crazy! Well finally, there's a place for you to air your grievances, because in today's Writing Prompt, we want you to finish this sentence:

Annoying

Can't wait to see what annoys you guys. Let it all out!!

—Ratha, STACKS Writer

1. korkie

nothing is more annoying than a book that says to continue… right at the good part and you have to wait a whole year to read the ending to the book.

2. skiingghost1

Nothing is more annoying than when you are getting stuff out of your locker, and this kid you don’t know walks up to you and asks you out, and when you stare at him like he is crazy he blushes and runs away.

3. BEAU

Nothing is more annoying then when you are in the middle of a football game and a team mate misses an easy pass.

4. lisa

Nothing is more annoying than people who are chronically late! I hate it when you rush to get ready for something on time and then end up waiting around for someone!

5. Joanna

Nothing is more annoying than when somebody repeats the word they’re saying, to show you that they’re in a hurry of frantic. For example sometimes my parents repeat the word quick, like this: “Hurry up, come on, quick-quick-quick! they make it sound like one word. UGH!

6. Livi

Nothing is more annoying than a book with an ending you don’t like. You love the rest of the story, but then the ending comes and you’re just like, “Nooooooo….”.

7. Happypuppy116

Nothing is more annoying than a ringtone that has a bad words that can wake you up. i mean you can just shut that thing by delete it and then change it to a new and then you can rest and peaces for a abbreviate R.I.P…. that makes me crack up…. You see that I crack up myself up again…. Will I hope everybody in the state read this because it will crack you up just like me this week i love staying home today…. Even without watching kids today too….. Also don’t doing my chores when my said so…so i just put that in the side and crew while watching some TV and listing to music without nobody today plus when everybody is sleeping and i have school tomrrow even dough i hate it so much i have to do the work that my teacher have to tell me what to do….. Will I have to go hope you all like it!!!!!!

8. Katie

It is so annoying when someone lies to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Meredith

When someone talks and talks and never listens, or is disrespectful and calls me cuss words even though we are Christians, or talks about innapropriate things. There is NOTHING more annoying than those things.

10. SILVERCAKE20

-when my teacher sees my hand but doesn’t call on me.
    -when my computer is sooo slow, and I have to keep restarting it.