January 21, 2013

Writing Prompt: Nothing Is More Annoying Than . . .

Posted by at 1:24 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

Writing_prompt_rainbow_penWriting Prompt: Nothing is more annoying than . . .

You know how your parents are always saying not to complain? My mom used to tell me, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." It would drive me crazy! Well finally, there's a place for you to air your grievances, because in today's Writing Prompt, we want you to finish this sentence:

Annoying

Can't wait to see what annoys you guys. Let it all out!!

—Ratha, STACKS Writer

1. Leslie

Nothing is more annoying than your parents nagging you a thousand times to pick up ypur room or some place right when a new show starts on tv and you have never seen it before and you try to tell them that but they don’t listen and say it’ll be on later again and again but you just wants to watch it at that time.

2. pinkagent25

Nothing is more annoying than… someone to keep interupting you when you are trying to read a REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY good book

3. purple pandas

nothing is more annoying then when you are sitting down and your shirt is a little up and the person behind you pretends to whispers but really says very loudly “pull up your pants!” just to humiliate you:(

4. CelebrationRabbit10

Nothing is more annoying than, when someone takes your credit or when someone says, you’re mean. But the most annoying thing ever is when someone won’t leave you alone!

5. Maxine

…..when people say you are an encilopedia when in real life you just get all the knowledge from books. Go Percy!

6. greenelf73

…when it sounds like finger nails aginst a chalkboard or stacks is not working trust me its the worst not seeing new posts cause I go on at least twice a daily

7. Abby

nothing is more annoying than when you remember to go get (insert name of object) and you go to go get it and you totally forget

8. Abby

It drives me crazy when I get into a fight with my brother, and my parents say,”figure it out yourself” because they wont help me stop the fight >:(