January 21, 2013

Writing Prompt: Nothing Is More Annoying Than . . .

Posted by at 1:24 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

Writing_prompt_rainbow_penWriting Prompt: Nothing is more annoying than . . .

You know how your parents are always saying not to complain? My mom used to tell me, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." It would drive me crazy! Well finally, there's a place for you to air your grievances, because in today's Writing Prompt, we want you to finish this sentence:

Annoying

Can't wait to see what annoys you guys. Let it all out!!

—Ratha, STACKS Writer

1. Kec222

When your parents remind you for the umpteenth time to do this or do that, because the truth is, you just want to do nothing all day!:-)

2. raevynstar

When you can’t decide what to read and it’s the beginning of a marking period when you REALLY need those quiz points…>:(

3. joyfulblack18

when people use texting lanauge when they talkin.
    like u,ur,lol,brb,ttyl,
    omg. that aches my inter glastic soul.

4. bestangelina123

when people come dressed and dont match with eather there shoes with there shirts or don’t look into a mirra(spelt wrong)it takes like 15 different people just to tell them dat they look rediculus(spelt wrong)

5. joyfulblack18

when you ask somebody a question and they say huh you say nevermind
    then they answer the questionm.
    they aches

6. FAT ALBERT!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

7. indigowizard3

When people crunch their water bottles, or just make annoying noises, When you forget something, When your favorite shirt shrinks in the dryer, Books that you forgot the name of and really want to read, When people change rules in their favor, Forgetting to set your alarm….

8. bloodhoundblue405

the most annoying thing is you are playing a game or something on the computer and your computer freezes or does weird things and you just want to throw it at the wall and hope it smashes into tiny littel peices that is so annoying.

9. Adventurepegasus10

…when people underestimate you or misunderstand you and don’t bother thinking about it
    …people who or selfish or think they are so good
    …loads of homework you don’t know
    …poeple who don’t care about the enviorment
    I can’t think of anymore even though there is more

10. elfheroine1

When someone says, BREATHE!
    I talk a lot and very fast. And that is annoying and hurts my feelings.
    Also, when someone gets something wrong about Star Wars, like spelling Ahsoka, Asoka, and spelling Anakin Anikin, and not knowing who shot first!
    (it was Han)

11. harrypotterisbeast

Okay, I got another one:
    Absolutely NOTHING is more annoying than when the STACKs is NOT WORKING and every time you try to click the “Buzz Board” or “Harry Potter Boards” it sends you to “General Error – could not get style data”.
    And you can’t talk with all your awesome fellow STACKers. :-(
    When will we be able to read and post again???

12. cerberusdog3

When you teacher makes you show you work on an algebra problem an dont know how because you already have the answer

13. harrypotterisbeast

…your little bros trying to attack you with mini basketballs.
    …raising your hand and your teacher pretends not to see it.
    …trying to tune your radio and it won’t cooperate with you.
    …when people don’t finish their homework when the teacher gives them an extra day to do it.
    …when all the teachers pile you with loads of homework and they know that you already have a garbage truck-full of it.
    …when my parents tell me to get a move on on whatever I’m currently doing. Drives me NUTS.
    That’s all I have now, but they’re all true!

14. Magentadolphin21

When people I haven’t seen in years notice my braces that I got last summer. Never my new glasses, which are bright purple with rhinestone paisley on the side and I bought specifically to overshadow my braces. Always the braces.