January 30, 2013

January Books of the Month

Posted by at 1:59 am in Reads | Permalink

Writing_prompt_book_recommendationJanuary Books of the Month

The Books of the Month series continues! Here's how it works. You write the titles of the books you are reading right now, and I make a word cloud out of all your recommendations. So here they are! YOUR January book recommendations in Wordle-y wonderfulness! The more votes a title gets, the bigger the print. This month's winner looks like Harry Potter.

January

I need your help for next month's Book Wordle. Leave a Comment with the title of the book you are reading right now. In February, I will make a new word cloud of all our reads for the whole month.

1. amberraven22

Heroes of Olympus
    Percy Jackson
    Hunger Games
    Harry Potter
    Artemis Fowl
    Goddess Girls
    Narnia
    Bridge to Terabithia
    All amazing books!!

2. Lauren

Wow… Percy Jackson is all I can think about lately– and I finished the last book (The Last Olympian) a week or so ago!! It’s hilarious, interesting, and you can’t put them down!! The Hunger Games is also a great book trilogy… you kinda know what’s going to happen, but you don’t know how it’s going to happen (unless you’ve read them multiple times, like me). Over all, if you’re in middle school and you are looking for something awesome to read, I HIGHLY reccomend these book series.

3. Eric

I love the Hunger Games Series, the Percy Jackson series, the 39 Clues Series, the Heroes of Olympus Series, the Candy Shop Wars, and the Warriors series.

4. THE SUSPENCE IS KILLING ME!!

My teacher at school is reading storm breaker…and alex rider wakes up at a hospital… and i think hes gonna find out hes a spy! what do you think?

5. elfheroine1

THANK YOU FAT ALBERT! !
    I totally agree. Anywho, thanks for putting in my suggestions!
    (Artemis Fowl, The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit)
    So next month should be
    The Series of Unfortunate Events
    All the Wrong Questions: “Who Could That Be At This hour?”
    And a batman symbol. No but um The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
    and
    Lord of the Rings again, of course

6. burger lover 101

plus bridge to terabithia(that has a movie too.
    BUT DO NOT WATCH MOVIE BEFORE YOU READ THE BOOK!!!
    P.S sholastic guest 101 is me. i changed

7. fashionreading21

Hunger Games, 39 clues, & narnia=AWESOME! im reading a mango-shaped space by wendy mass. 1 of my fave books(;