Inauguration Day Trivia Quiz
The swearing-in ceremony for the President and Vice President of the United States will take place on Jan. 21, 2013 — Inauguration Day. It all happens on the steps of the Capitol in Washington D.C. To get you in the patriotic mood, this week's Trivia Quiz is all about Inauguration Day. See how much you know in the Quiz administered below.
- Who was the first President to be inaugurated? (Kind of a trick question!)
- Which President was inaugurated the most times?
- During the ceremony, the President and Vice President being inaugurated puts one hand on which book?
- President Obama will be which President of the United States?
- Which President’s Inauguration was the first to be broadcast on the internet? A) Abraham Lincoln
B) Thomas Jefferson
C) Richard Nixon
D) Bill Clinton
- What is the big party called that happens after the Inauguration?
- In the U.S. a Presidential Inauguration happens how often?
- The President’s Inaugural Address speech is usually about:
A) his favorite songs, sports, and movies
B) how bad the other candidates were, and how he rocks
C) his goals for the nation, and his vision for the coming term
- Which of the following performers is NOT scheduled to perform at the inaugural festivities of President Obama? A) Katy Perry B) Beyonce C) One Direction D) Usher
Record your official answers in the Comments below, and check here to see if you’re right!
— Ratha, Stacks Writer