Deltora Scavenger Hunt
Many of you are big fans of the Deltora Quest and the new Golden Door series. Full of fantasy, magic, monsters, and more, they are easy series to get lost in. And – cool fact - author Emily Rodda actually said she wrote Deltora based on the structure of a video game after seeing how into video games her own kids were. Deltora came out around the same time as Harry Potter, and took off from there. If you're a huge Deltora fan, or just getting started, we challenge you to a Scavenger Hunt! All the answers can be found in the murky depths of the Deltora Quest and Golden Door sites. So explore the sites and see if you can find the answers to our Scavenger Hunt questions.
- How many books total are there in the Deltora series (counting the bonus books)?
- Watch The Golden Door trailer and finish this sentence. “What terror lies beyond ___ _____ ____?”
- The author, Emily Rodda, lives in what country?
- In which game do you catch rats with your “mouse?” (Hint: Scroll down to see ALL the games on the Deltora Quest site.)
- Read an excerpt from Deltora Quest Book I: The Forests of Silence. Who dies on the first page?
- Name three of the main characters.
- How many levels are there in The Dragons of Deltora Adventure games?
- From whose point of view is the book The Secrets of Deltora told from?
Scavenge around, and let us know your answers in the Comments. Then check back next week for answers. Until then!
—Ratha, Stacks Writer