December 10, 2012

Writing Prompt: Things I Never Get Tired Of

Posted by at 1:00 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

Writing_prompt_genericWriting Prompt: Things I Never Get Tired Of

Some things you get bored with easily. . . and some things you just never get tired of! Today's Writing Prompt asks you to think about the things that always, always make you happy no matter how many times you see them or do them. Here are some things I never get tired of.

Tiredof

• A sunset over the beach.
  • A baby eating his or her own toes.
  • A campfire crackling.
  • The ground below when you take off from an airplane.
  • A dog chasing his own tail. (Babies and dogs always get me!!)
  • Christmas tree lights.
  • The first snowfall!

What are the things YOU never get tired of? Let us know in the Comments below!

—Ratha, Stacks Writer

16.LAUGHING
    17.LAUGHING
    18.LAUGHING
    19.and MORE LAUGHING
    20also friends

2. ghostblue21

I never get tired of reading:
    -The Lightning Thief
    -The Heroes of Olympus series (I can’t WAIT till the next book, The House of Hades, comes out!!!)
    -The Twilight Saga
    -anything by Roald Dahl
    I never get tired of listening to songs by:
    -Bridgit Mendler
    -1 Direction
    -Maroon Five
    -Taylor Swift
    -Katy Perry
    -Carly Rae Jepsen
    Other things I never get tired of:
    - helping make treats on holidays or for parties.
    -drawing
    -video or board games
    -reading
    -writing
    -being weird and annoying my friends and family
    -the STACKS
    Yeah, I have a lot of things that I never get tired of, but that’s a GOOD thing, right? RIGHT?!?

3. Professer-Ueno____1924

I never get tired of…
    Books, movies(hunger games), snow, my two jack russell terriers, sleeping in, running, playing on my laptop, baked macaroni and chese, annoying my sisters, fireplaces, my bed, my huge closet, rain, the beach, pink, teal, orange and chartruse, also… baking, cooking, throwing snowballs, and dogs, there are many more. Like, soccer, trampolines, chalk, moon dough, play dough, and many more.

4. Hachiko-Waits_1934

I never get tired of…Typing,eating strawberries on a summer’s day,shopping,the color of red,orange,yellow,green,blue,pink,and purple.I like many more thing and here they are.I could never get tired of day dreaming,weekends, christmas,potatoes,watermelon,windows(awwwh so see through),index cards(the rainbow kind),Those are a few things I will never get tired of!

5. Basketballgrapes7

I never get tired of harry potter, Justin Bieber, Big time Rush, Selena Gomez, Fruit snacks, tacos, trampolines, friends, Basketball, soccer, softball. I will never get tired of physical education(p.e.),Christmas, cheese, grapes, dogs, koala bears, sticky notes, restaurant buffets, home cooked meals, vacation, elephants. play-dough, and without exception SIDEWALKS!!! i WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF EMBLEM 3 FROM X FACTOR. i LOVE THEIR VOICES!!!! :) <3

6. Isla Silvercresent

subway surfer
    one direction
    eyeliner
    fencing
    badminton
    corn
    white chocolate and macadamia nut cookies
    girl scout cookies

big sean
    lil twist
    tyga
    nicki minaji
    and drake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. werewolfcat5

I never get tired of watching the sun set,reading books,waiting for Christmas to come,riding in an airplane,eating,sleeping,and having adventures.

9. Scarlet

I never get tired of reading these books:
    -Inkheart trilogy

Mashed Potataos
    Chicken
    Friends
    Fruit snacks
    Anything Sweet!

11. v

i never get tired of the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. ELL

I never get tired of playing video games because it’s my favorite thing. I never get tired of doing homework because it helps me learn and get a good education. I never get tired of pepperoni pizza because the first time I ate pepperoni pizza, I felt like I was in heaven. I never get tired of boyfriends because they’re an important thing in my life. I never get tired of studying, playing basketball and soccer because I want to be a sport player. I never get tired of helping my sisters because they are little so they always need help. I never get tired of playing volleyball because I want play when I grow up. I never get tired of singing because I like music.

13. hamsterjade36

writting
    massage
    my boyfriend texting me
    math
    science
    SS
    EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD!!!!!

15. Megan

Things I never get tired of:One Direction, Harry Styles’ smile, the internet, seeing a kitten walk on a treadmill,
    and dancing my heart out!