December 26, 2012

December Books of the Month!

Posted by at 1:29 am in Books of the Month, Reads | Permalink

Writing_prompt_book_recommendationLast month I made a beautiful word cloud out of your book recommendations on the Reading Buzz Board. I asked you to tell us what books you are reading now, and here they are! YOUR December book recommendations in Wordle-y wonderfulness! I think Percy Jackson and The Hunger Games series(for ages 12 and up) are tied, but Harry Potter is up there too!

Decbooks

I need your help for next month’s Book Wordle. Leave a Comment with the title of the book you are reading right now. In January, I will make a new word cloud of all our reads for the whole month. So fun! I love Worldle-ing!

1. hydrasoul5

My fave books up there are The Hunger Games (Team Clove) Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus and Kane Chronicles X3

2. wolfcat69

I love reading!!
    -Wolves of the Beyond series
    (includes Lone Wolf, Shadow Wolf, Watch Wolf, Spirit Wolf, Star Wolf)
    ~The Last Dragon series (The Fire Within, Icefire, Fire Star, The Fire Eternal, The Fire Ascending, Dark Fire, Fire World)
    -The Inheritance series
    (includes Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, Inheritance)
    These are awesome books!!! :)

3. Arrowwolf27

OMG I like the marauders but not harry potter but i like percy jackson and basically every book i red (Except harry potter)

4. hydraloki11

I’m just in 2nd grade, but Harry Potter’s 1, Maximum Ride’s 2, and Diary of a Wimpy Kid’s 3.

5. Brandon

Hey Yo! My name is Brandon and I really am enjoying this great book called Theodore Boone. This is a great book!

6. BrownCity10

I LOVE Heartland if anyone else has seen the tv seris or read the books PLEASE friend me!Oh by the way its by Lauren Brooke she also wrote Chestnut Hill.I would really like if you commet on this page and you tell me that you like it so I know you like it.Tell me if you have read the books or watched the tv seris. And tell me if you have read and liked Chestnut Hill.Thanks your fellow Heartland lover Browncity10

7. crimsonheart43

i read the hunger games books and they are really good, but not my favorite. i do like the winnie series though!!!

8. bulldogpurple282

I like twilight to and Jacob is my favorite.I don’t see how Bella didn’t like Jacob. GO TEAM JACOB. WOOT WOOT

9. Aliyah

THE HUNGER GAMES, I’M OBBSESSED AND TEAM PEETA FOREVER!!!! AND I LOVE PERCY JACKSON. MY FRIENDS AND I ARE OBSESSED!!!! BUT HUNGER GAMES FOR LIFE!!!!

10. FashionCupcake48

OK i think that Harry Potter, Hunger Games and Percy Jackson are SO tied!!!!! oh and by the way i am Team Edward here!!!!

11. Rebekah

TEAM JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Only other fans understand the love! Taylor Lautner was perfect for the role of Jacob Black. I LOVE TAY-TAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Rebekah

is total potterhead and percyer! i reccomend the following
    -Percy Jackson(he rocks)
    -Harry Potter(POTTERHEAD!)
    -Hunger Games(love the books and movies)
    -Twilight(TEAM JACOB)and last but not least
    The mary downing hahn books(they are not a series but are by the same author)

13. Rebekah

PERCY JACKSON AND HARRY POTTER ALL THE WAY, BABY! I love those books. THEY ROCK! You should read them. I am definetely a PJ fan! CAMP HALF BLOOD! Rick Riordan is the best author ever. No author compares!

14. history23

Oh, I likle the books “Someone Named Eva” by Joan M. Wolf and “Second Fiddle” by Rosanne Parry. Also, I like most of Kimberley Brubaker Bradley’s books, Including “For Freedom” “Halfway to the Sky” and “Leap of Faith.” The one she wrote about the twins was also good, but I can’t remember the title. Oh, and I saw “Number the Stars” on the cloud. Yay! I love that book!

15. emeraldpanther31

ooh and yes, also include Harry Potter (team hermione)and the hunger games (team katniss) ((the guys are too hard to choose from :( )) again please!!! EP31 is out of the hizzy!! :)

16. emeraldpanther31

First, I already finished this SERIES, but I hope that there are other fans, too.
    TWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAH i am COOCOO for Team Jacob :)
    BTW, that say Twilight! :P

17. bookwormgirl45

My fave books are out there yay!
    For next month how about emerald atlas and fire chronicle both are from books of beginning trilogy

18. amazingamber50

i read all these books! Harry Potter in 3rd grade,Percy Jackson in 2nd and the others i don’t remember!
    i read everything except the Hunger Games. I am planning on reading it when i get the book at the library on Thursday!:)

19. MoonlightDragon15

I recommend
    -Harry Potter (I am a total Potterhead :P )
    -Eragon
    -The Secret Series
    -Artemis Fowl
    -Bridge to Terebithia
    -The Chronicles of Narnia
    -The Giver
    -Caddie Woodlawn
    -Number the Stars

20. amethystturtle24

i LOVE most of the books that you put on there. like, hunger games, persey jackson, harry potter, heroes of olympus, and more. i LOVE to read. i’m guessing you do too?

21. ghostblue21

I seriously suggest If I Stay by Gayle Forman. It’s really good so far, and I literally just started it. I started it five minutes ago. I’m on like page 8.

22. AstronomyArtistic101

The BEST science fiction series of all time(include this in your word cloud):
    A Space Odyssey
    Classic
    Original
    No troubled and curious teenagers
    just plain awesome
    Thank you for your time.

23. kyjk

Some of my favorite book series are up there. Go Percy Jackson (I’m a Camp Halfblood fan),The Hunger Games (Team Peeta) , Harry Potter, Goddess Girls, Heroes of Olympus, The Kane Chronicles, and Narnia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!