December 17, 2012

Create a Caption: Holiday Cat

CreateacaptionCreate a Caption: Holiday Cat

Many of you know I have 2 insane cats, so obviously, I do not have a Christmas tree in my apartment. I can only imagine the mayhem I would come home to if I left those 2 alone with a tree full of dangling, glittery things for them to play with/destroy. Today’s Create a Caption photo demonstrates my problem perfectly.

What do you think this playful Christmas kitty is saying up there in its tree?

Caption10I think it is saying,”Deck the halls with pretty kitty! Fa la la la la, la la la la!”

Or “Jingle bells, jingle bells! Kitty climbed the tree!”

Leave YOUR captions in the Comments. Happy Holidays!

Flickr photo by tiffa130

1. emeraldpanda144

My eyes ,like, totes blend in here. No one will ever find me. MWAH HA HA HA HA wait where was I again?

2. evilperson

i dont celebrate cristmas people worship me already.why would i need a holiday.
    (i want a fruitcup.go get me a fruitcup Charlie.) is it that hard to get a fruitcup

3. evilperson

it is saying:deck the halls with catnip mouses fa la la la la la la la la
    climb the trees and no more doggies fa la la la la la la la

4. maddy

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute

5. dreamerdolphin16

“Told you cats are purr-fect. Even holiday spirits don’t ruin our purr-fectness. Don’t you just like my adorable face?”

6. brilliantboy10

Hey, Santa brought me here! So plz give me fish for dinner or else Santa might not gifts bring you gifts the next christmas.