December 17, 2012

Create a Caption: Holiday Cat

Posted by at 1:30 am in Create a Caption, Writing Prompt | Permalink

CreateacaptionCreate a Caption: Holiday Cat

Many of you know I have 2 insane cats, so obviously, I do not have a Christmas tree in my apartment. I can only imagine the mayhem I would come home to if I left those 2 alone with a tree full of dangling, glittery things for them to play with/destroy. Today’s Create a Caption photo demonstrates my problem perfectly.

What do you think this playful Christmas kitty is saying up there in its tree?

Caption10I think it is saying,”Deck the halls with pretty kitty! Fa la la la la, la la la la!”

Or “Jingle bells, jingle bells! Kitty climbed the tree!”

Leave YOUR captions in the Comments. Happy Holidays!

Flickr photo by tiffa130

1. Hannah

For the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me one pretty kitty in Christmas tree.

Meow! Where are candy canes?

2. catgymnastics173

I think the cat is saying, “I get to keep Christmas here! I’ll get to open the presents first and eat and drink all of Santa’s snacks!” Or maybe the cat’s like, “Count me as your only ornament, because you won’t have a tree soon!”

3. Maddie

I think the cat is saying, ” What?! It’s Santa Claus? I put my claws in this poor tree named Santa because you people have no respect for the life of a cat. I never get any respect around here. It’s okay Santa. It’ll be okay.”

4. L

I think the cat is saying instead of ornaments and tinsel use me to decorate the tree! But leave the tinsel and ornaments out so I can play with them

5. emeraldpanda144

My eyes ,like, totes blend in here. No one will ever find me. MWAH HA HA HA HA wait where was I again?

6. evilperson

i dont celebrate cristmas people worship me already.why would i need a holiday.
    (i want a fruitcup.go get me a fruitcup Charlie.) is it that hard to get a fruitcup

7. evilperson

it is saying:deck the halls with catnip mouses fa la la la la la la la la
    climb the trees and no more doggies fa la la la la la la la

8. maddy

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute

9. dreamerdolphin16

“Told you cats are purr-fect. Even holiday spirits don’t ruin our purr-fectness. Don’t you just like my adorable face?”

10. brilliantboy10

Hey, Santa brought me here! So plz give me fish for dinner or else Santa might not gifts bring you gifts the next christmas.

11. Happypuppy116

That is call cute too but I think its more cuter when a puppy is in the box and its name jingle and that has a sister name bell so they both are jingle and bell…Torrmow is going to be horrible to me …. because i have school and i catch the bus to school… so i hope my sister can stay up and my cousin should sleep early tonight because she always wake up late and we always leave at 6:30,31,32,34,35,36,37,38,and 39… even at the 40 then we miss the bus again… I am really tired today so i think its cute too….

12. dragondragon505

“A kitty in a Christmas tree!” “I thought that fish was real food!” “Did you plant something recently I can Wreck”

13. skylar

yhat is so cute i wish i had a cat like that if mine idnt run away i miss my cat so much i really hope it comes back you have the cutest cat!!!

14. phoenixsekhmet8

Tree powers, activate! *doot*
    *stands there as christmas tree* or
    This is my tree. Not yours. MINE!! *eats pine needle*

15. fairyfrost34

Why do the humans torture me so? Place me in a tree so I can’t get out…
    Or
    See, this is what happens when you leave me alone for an hour.
    Or
    Hey, human! I said get me out!

16. ghostblue21

I think it’s thinking, “If they spend so much time looking at that stupid tree instead of me, I’ll just get on the tree, too!” :)
    P.S. That is SO CUTE!!

17. SapphireDragon185

I think it is saying:
    “How does Santa do this?”
    or
    “I wasn’t doing anything bad, the tree just ate me.”

18. bluebird4505

cat:alright for todays tree wether we have 99%chance of christmas lights falling out of the tree and a chance of hurricane santa……

19. gamecrazy20

our dog is a little mini pincher and shes playing with our cat but the cat does not like what shes doing to her back

20. GAMECRAZY18

COME ON OLD SAINT NICK GIVE ME SOME FRISKIES (SCREAMING)…….. OH BYTHE WAY THE WHOLE GRINCH KITTY THING WAS A CLASIC

21. Baconator

Man how does this tree look on me cause I was going to wear it out to dinner? That is what I think he is saying to me. Oh just so you know his name is catree. Comment if you like this. Baconator out

22. FAT ALBERT!

DEM CAT SAYS: HEY HEY HEY I’M FAT ALBERT! I’m gonna sing a song or two… Bill’s gonna show you a thing or two.. We’ll have fun, me and all the gang! Workin’ together that’s how we do our thang!

23. purplebear319

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

24. BLACKCAT2088

You know i have a cat that dose the same thing ever time but he is to fat to getthat far up the tree but he can do it

25. Kaitlyn

I think he’s saying either “This is the best part of Christmas; the naps” or “I’m stealing your Christmas tree.(My name is Grinch Kitty)”