December 23, 2012

2012 Person of the Year!

Posted by at 11:00 am in News, Writing Prompt | Permalink

Writing_prompt_generic2012 PERSON OF THE YEAR!

Time Magazine has their Person of the Year, and now presenting the first ever . . . STACKS Person of the Year!

Tell us the person OR group of people that have had the biggest impact in YOUR world this year. Just write your nomination in the Comments below. The nominee who gets the most comments by December 31st will be named STACKS Person of the Year. We’ll announce the winner on New Year’s Day.

You can go serious, silly, or somewhere in between. President Obama, One Direction, The Fierce Five Olympians, Taylor Swift . . . You get the idea.
We can’t wait to see who you nominate.

Come back on New Year’s Day for the 2012 STACKS Person of the Year Winner!

Happy Happy!

—Ratha, STACKS Writer

1. lexi

I nominate josh hutcherson aka peeta from the hunger games hes a-w-e-s-o-m-e!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOV U JOSH<3 WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2. greenelf73

Go fierce five they rock I think they are great gymnasts.
    Also as I said before Taylor Swift she has inspired me in so many different ways.

3. ghostblue21

Hey, Melanie, I totally agree with you! Rick Riordan is the best author in the universe!! I vote for him, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I have read all of the Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus books (at least all of the ones that are out so far) and I love them!!

4. awesomeperson1234567890

ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Mariah

Definitely J.K Rowling! She is my hero! She gave me more things to dream about and the inspiration of becoming an author! Love you Rowling!

6. readingenthusiatic9

I would niminate my language arts teacher right now. She is such an inspiration! I love her and she is teaching me so much! :)

7. Thalia Grace

I nominate Percy Jackson. I mean he saved the world for crying out loud. (Spoiler) He also fell in to the tartrus so he woun’dt lose Annabeth the person he only had a memorie of after Hera erases his memorie(Spoiler). That is a great idea for me. GO Percy Jackson fans

8. Martha

I’m sorry, but I’m not a Mitt Romney supporter. I would nominate Michelle Obama. She’s worked really hard to do this MyPlate healthy-eating movement.

9. Kittenkrazy8

President Obama! I think he is an amazing, inspirational leader! Also, as I said before, Taylor Swift because her songs are inspirational and she’s such a talented musician!!