November 28, 2012

Your Book Recommendations

Posted by at 1:20 am in Reads | Permalink

Writing_prompt_book_recommendationI don't know if you've noticed, but I recently discovered how to make Wordles and now I want to Wordle everything! I was looking at your book recommendations on the Reading Buzz Board and I knew they would make an awesome word cloud.

Check this out! YOUR book recommendations in glorious word-cloudy color!

Novbooks

Cool, right? Have you read all of these? Are your favorites on this list?

I need your help for next month's Book Wordle. Leave a Comment with the title of the book you are reading right now. In December, I will make a Wordle of all our reads for the whole month. If everybody on the STACKS leaves a Comment, it's going to be an epic Wordle!

1. athenamoonlight22

I LOVE PERCY JACKSON ,ERAGON AND HARRY POTTER BOOKS . MY RECOMMENDATION WOULD BE A BOOK CALLED THE DARK ENDEAVOR.

2. Meghan

I love Savvy! I also like Love, Aubrey, Smile, and Kingdom Keepers. Some of my friends have read Out of My Mind and they say it is really good.

3. Gerry

Harry Potter is by far my favorite! A book that I just came across on ebay was Tales of Tinker Tails. Not sure how popular it is, but my kids absolutely love it! It’s filled cover to cover with these amazing animal portraits with stories for each. Maybe next month you can include it in your book wordle!

4. Jennifer

I love so many of those! I am also reading The 39 Clues and Cahills vs. Vespers. I also like Alex Rider! Can’t wait to see next month’s!

5. Witchpixie2

Okay! :D This will be BIG:
    Percy Jackson and the Olympians
    Heroes of Olympus(this and Percy Jackson are pretty much the same)
    Harry Potter
    Goddess Girls
    Dear America
    39 clues(normal and Cahills vs. Vespers)

6. Rebecca

I love Harry Potter, Narnia, Percy Jackson, Hunger Games! I also love Warrior Cats, Seekers, and Survivors By: Erin Hunter. Also Gardians of Gahoole and Wolves of the beyond By: Kathren Lasky- check em’ out!!! :D