November 28, 2012

Your Book Recommendations

Posted by at 1:20 am in Reads | Permalink

Writing_prompt_book_recommendationI don't know if you've noticed, but I recently discovered how to make Wordles and now I want to Wordle everything! I was looking at your book recommendations on the Reading Buzz Board and I knew they would make an awesome word cloud.

Check this out! YOUR book recommendations in glorious word-cloudy color!

Novbooks

Cool, right? Have you read all of these? Are your favorites on this list?

I need your help for next month's Book Wordle. Leave a Comment with the title of the book you are reading right now. In December, I will make a Wordle of all our reads for the whole month. If everybody on the STACKS leaves a Comment, it's going to be an epic Wordle!

1. FashionCupcake48

I LOVE some of the books in there. Harry Potter and Percy Jackson!!! (no competition), the Hunger Games(team Gale…. So disappointing but Peeta’s fine), Anne of Green Gables (SUCH A CLASSIC), Artemiks Fowl(ROX), even Chronicles of Narnia!! Although I wish the Shopahilic series were on there and also Twilight series.(I’m team Edward), also The Kane Chronicles.

2. anonymous

I LOVE PERCY JACKSON, HARRY POTTER, SAVVY, LOVE, THE BOXCAR CHILDREN, AND SMILE.I WOULD RECCOMEND THE TOTALLY AWESOME BOOK CALLED MYSTERY IN THE SAND

3. Zachary

Eragon series is the BEST!!!! Gregor series is awesome too. Read the Heros of Olympus Chronicles. Great books. I started in fourth grade… Im now in six grade… I am looking for more good reads. I have read all of the above already.

4. stacks user 123

Percy Jackson is one of my favorie series! I almost like his books more than the bible! Just kidding of course!

5. Lexie

I really enjoyed the book Between Shades of Gray for anyone who enjoys historical fiction. It takes place during the time period of Hitler and Stalin.

6. PianoGirl6

Wordles make everything awesome!!! :)
    What I’m currently reading…
    >The Espressologist
    >Reached
    >Hamlet (yes,I mean Shakespeare)
    >Drums,Girls,& Dangerous Pie
    >Revolver
    >Alex Rider:Crocodile Tears
    >& a LOT more.
    FYI:My eyes are still in their sockets. o_O

7. RubyWolf29

My favorites are:
    39 clues/Cahills vs. Vespers
    Kane Chronicles
    Hugo Cabret
    Main Street/Babysitters club
    Cricket in times square
    Absolute FAVORITES:
    Pyewacket by Rosemary Wier
    Galaxy Man+ Hero cats
    Please do Galaxy Man!;)

8. AmazingAthena69

I have read the hunger games, wonderstruck, all the dear america series, all percy jackson books, goddess girl series, some harry potter, some chronicles of narnia!

9. BOB

A really great book series is MALICE by Chris wooding and Havoc by Chris wooding also just great I am really tempted to perform the ritual.

10. AAAAHHHHAAAA

I LIKE BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. elfheroine1

ARTEMIS FOWL!
    I looooooveeeeee that series!
    Okay how about A Dog’s Life?
    Or The Lord Of The Rings???
    The Hobbit?????

12. DragonEagle131

Hey I like how HARRY POTTER is the biggest I am a huge HARRY POTTER fan people call me harry potter cuz I like it so much and I like the other books alot too!!!!

13. athenamoonlight22

I LOVE PERCY JACKSON ,ERAGON AND HARRY POTTER BOOKS . MY RECOMMENDATION WOULD BE A BOOK CALLED THE DARK ENDEAVOR.

14. Meghan

I love Savvy! I also like Love, Aubrey, Smile, and Kingdom Keepers. Some of my friends have read Out of My Mind and they say it is really good.

15. Gerry

Harry Potter is by far my favorite! A book that I just came across on ebay was Tales of Tinker Tails. Not sure how popular it is, but my kids absolutely love it! It’s filled cover to cover with these amazing animal portraits with stories for each. Maybe next month you can include it in your book wordle!

16. Jennifer

I love so many of those! I am also reading The 39 Clues and Cahills vs. Vespers. I also like Alex Rider! Can’t wait to see next month’s!

17. Witchpixie2

Okay! :D This will be BIG:
    Percy Jackson and the Olympians
    Heroes of Olympus(this and Percy Jackson are pretty much the same)
    Harry Potter
    Goddess Girls
    Dear America
    39 clues(normal and Cahills vs. Vespers)

18. Rebecca

I love Harry Potter, Narnia, Percy Jackson, Hunger Games! I also love Warrior Cats, Seekers, and Survivors By: Erin Hunter. Also Gardians of Gahoole and Wolves of the beyond By: Kathren Lasky- check em’ out!!! :D