November 12, 2012

You Know You’re a Directioner When . . .

1d_takemehome_130You know you’re a Directioner when . . .

Have you heard the new One Direction album Take Me Home which was released on November 13, 2012? You know you’re a Directioner when you can say the exact date and time you first heard the new album! Here are some other signs of the One Direction Infection.

• 1dwritingpromptYou know the birthdays of every guy in the group, as well as their girfriends’ names, their pets’ names, and their favorite foods.
  • Your e-mail is iHeart1D@______.com.
  • You can’t go a day without listening to “What Makes You Beautiful” and imagining that they are singing it to you.
  • You eat carrots now because of Louis.
  • Your dog had puppies and you named them Harry, Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam.
  • You can’t decide which of the guys you like best – they are all perfect!
  • Every possible inch of space in your room, locker, notebook, etc. is covered with pics of One Direction.
  • Even your best friends wish you would stop talking about 1D constantly.

Have you heard Take Me Home yet? Let us know if you’re psyched for the new album, and what you think of the new video for “Little Things.” And let us know if you have any other points to prove that YOU are a Directioner!

— Ratha, Stacks Writer

1. BooBear

Ok, this is more like; “How You Know You’re A Directionator”… In my opinion, every true directioner would know that is NOT what makes a fan…

2. catfairy151

I LUUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV 1D I LUV U LOUIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

3. gigglypanda55

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE ONE DIRETION SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM ALL SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOO

4. kaitlyn

My 2 really good friends are obsesed with 1d they talk about them all the times,and how cute they are.They also told me who I would be good for in the group.Im good for louise apperently.im kind of a fan.

5. Amber125

U dont have to know or do all this stuff to like One Direction. You know ur a fan wen u love and support them through everything. If you do all the stuff above, you love 1D from looks. If you love and support them, you love them from the heart. Do u guys agree?

6. cherrfuldolphin248

hi if you read this one direction, i just want to tell you im your number one fan and i love you so much and i get one direction imfection evreyday! and im a huge one directioner!!!!!!!!!!

7. cherrfuldolphin248

1D I LUV YOU SO MUCH I LICKED MY SCHOOL WALL FOR YOU! I LISTEN TO YOUR NEW ALLBUM ‘TAKE ME HOME’ EVREY DAY I LUV YOU AND IM GOING TO YOUR CONCERT IM SO EXITED I GET ONE DIRECTION INFECTION EVREYDAY AND I LOVE CARROTS AND I LOVE NIALL AND HARRY AND LOUIS AND….I LUV ALL OF THEM I LUV YOU FOR EVER AND IM YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN AND IM A HUGE ONE DIRECTIONER!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Brynn

i love harry and this passage i am everything on it if your out there harry and reading this I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Angelica

They are amazing boys, not only the way they appear on TV by looks and songs, but also at heart!!! They performed little things to raise money for a hospital. They have such big kind hearts and all true 1D fans will love them for that.
    Liam<3* Zayn<3* Harry<3* Louis<3* Niall<3*

10. Niall:):)

One direction is the best band in the world! I love Taylor Swift to and I’m lucky because I think Harry and TayTay are dating!!!:D<3 1D