November 12, 2012

You Know You’re a Directioner When . . .

1d_takemehome_130You know you’re a Directioner when . . .

Have you heard the new One Direction album Take Me Home which was released on November 13, 2012? You know you’re a Directioner when you can say the exact date and time you first heard the new album! Here are some other signs of the One Direction Infection.

• 1dwritingpromptYou know the birthdays of every guy in the group, as well as their girfriends’ names, their pets’ names, and their favorite foods.
  • Your e-mail is iHeart1D@______.com.
  • You can’t go a day without listening to “What Makes You Beautiful” and imagining that they are singing it to you.
  • You eat carrots now because of Louis.
  • Your dog had puppies and you named them Harry, Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam.
  • You can’t decide which of the guys you like best – they are all perfect!
  • Every possible inch of space in your room, locker, notebook, etc. is covered with pics of One Direction.
  • Even your best friends wish you would stop talking about 1D constantly.

Have you heard Take Me Home yet? Let us know if you’re psyched for the new album, and what you think of the new video for “Little Things.” And let us know if you have any other points to prove that YOU are a Directioner!

— Ratha, Stacks Writer

1. janie

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEECCCCCTIIIIIION WORDS CAN DISCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM

2. Toni

The first time I have started writing my story was when I was about eleven years old and that,s when I showed nana my article about her here,s what I have written nana.

3. Toni

I had read The onedirection book about how the boys were getting along and that they do not fight over the playstation when playing a game one of them said that they get annoied because one is always spending up their currency and the only one that does not do that is liam payne he,s the one who brought four IPADS and four computers for other people who did not have any technology likeit would be kinda cool to show what I was writing in my story to my nana and then she liked of how I did my article.

4. Toni

my cousin JJ also likes onedirection she likes liam and Zayn and including Louis I like him as well he,s adorable last weekend I had the flu and it was pretty Horrible. and it also stinks that I have to go to bed at 11:00 tonight I basicly do not have that much classes tomorow.

5. Toni

LOL Harry is so very CUTE and even my cousin JJ even likes onedirection but she likes liam and Zayn I dislike those two guys. and I also Had a wonderful weekend with my, mom and little brother and I had the flu it was pretty horrible but atlease I got to watch movies on my big tv at my mom,s house.

6. crazygirl123

im such a 1D fannnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #1 fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :0

7. chattycat242

OMG MY FAVORITE SONG IS WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL, I LISTEN TO IT LIKE 60 TIMES A DAY!!!! NEIL IS THE CUTEST!!!!!!!

8. victoria

one driction rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

9. bluecity227

I LOVE 1D so much ,I know all there songs. They are amazing. One Day I fell asleep in class and had a dream One Direction was sitting right next to me. But then I woke up.LOL