November 12, 2012

You Know You’re a Directioner When . . .

1d_takemehome_130You know you’re a Directioner when . . .

Have you heard the new One Direction album Take Me Home which was released on November 13, 2012? You know you’re a Directioner when you can say the exact date and time you first heard the new album! Here are some other signs of the One Direction Infection.

• 1dwritingpromptYou know the birthdays of every guy in the group, as well as their girfriends’ names, their pets’ names, and their favorite foods.
  • Your e-mail is iHeart1D@______.com.
  • You can’t go a day without listening to “What Makes You Beautiful” and imagining that they are singing it to you.
  • You eat carrots now because of Louis.
  • Your dog had puppies and you named them Harry, Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam.
  • You can’t decide which of the guys you like best – they are all perfect!
  • Every possible inch of space in your room, locker, notebook, etc. is covered with pics of One Direction.
  • Even your best friends wish you would stop talking about 1D constantly.

Have you heard Take Me Home yet? Let us know if you’re psyched for the new album, and what you think of the new video for “Little Things.” And let us know if you have any other points to prove that YOU are a Directioner!

— Ratha, Stacks Writer

1. Bluemonkey602

I LOOOOVE ONE DIRECTION!
    I have seen there new album, its old now but I listen to it EVERYDAY! I like the song rock me track 7!

2. Stella M.

I am a huge and dedicated fan, but I don’t think all of us has a dog or our email begins like that. Although, this was a very good blog.

3. pink17

I love One Direction and know all of the facts about them……I’m definitley a Directioner and proud of it!

4. Emily

I loved their album and can’t wait for another one to come out. You know your a “directioner” when you can quote all the song lyrics.

5. LoveyDoveyBird2011

I like their music, but I’m not in love with them…but this is for my friend who is a major directioner….
    1.) You know you’re a directioner when you see a pigeon and scream KEVIN!!!!!
    2.) See a carrot and automatically think of Louis.
    3.) Whenever you see a Superman video you scream like Louis SUPERMAAAAAANNNN!

6. MELISSA LOVE 1D

OK IM THE BIGGEST 1D FAN EVER I HAVE POSTERS I KNOW EVERYTHIG ABOUT THEM I HAVE POSTERS ON MY WALL I CANT GO A DAY WITHOUT THEIR MUSIC I CANT EVN DECIDE WHICH ONE IS PERFECT FOR ME I CANT STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM MY FRIENDS GO CRAZY WHEN I DO I AM THE BIGGEST ONE DIRECTION FAN EVER

7. EnergeticFairy13

I only know 3 songs and they are OK, but I’m not a fan of One Direction AT ALL! I’m less of a fan of Justin B. though. No offense, but this is MY absolute, true opinion!

8. nIKKI

i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE1d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

9. janie

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEECCCCCTIIIIIION WORDS CAN DISCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM

10. Toni

The first time I have started writing my story was when I was about eleven years old and that,s when I showed nana my article about her here,s what I have written nana.

11. Toni

I had read The onedirection book about how the boys were getting along and that they do not fight over the playstation when playing a game one of them said that they get annoied because one is always spending up their currency and the only one that does not do that is liam payne he,s the one who brought four IPADS and four computers for other people who did not have any technology likeit would be kinda cool to show what I was writing in my story to my nana and then she liked of how I did my article.

12. Toni

my cousin JJ also likes onedirection she likes liam and Zayn and including Louis I like him as well he,s adorable last weekend I had the flu and it was pretty Horrible. and it also stinks that I have to go to bed at 11:00 tonight I basicly do not have that much classes tomorow.

13. Toni

LOL Harry is so very CUTE and even my cousin JJ even likes onedirection but she likes liam and Zayn I dislike those two guys. and I also Had a wonderful weekend with my, mom and little brother and I had the flu it was pretty horrible but atlease I got to watch movies on my big tv at my mom,s house.

14. crazygirl123

im such a 1D fannnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #1 fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :0

15. chattycat242

OMG MY FAVORITE SONG IS WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL, I LISTEN TO IT LIKE 60 TIMES A DAY!!!! NEIL IS THE CUTEST!!!!!!!

16. victoria

one driction rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

17. bluecity227

I LOVE 1D so much ,I know all there songs. They are amazing. One Day I fell asleep in class and had a dream One Direction was sitting right next to me. But then I woke up.LOL

18. macy

how can i be a singer i am really good i love oooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggggggg 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

19. dancingfashion240

I wish i was butiful if yall could really see me yall would walk away this is to one diriction I am so sad i wish someone was in my life to cheer me up so I can be happy!!! :(

20. fuschiafire44

I LOVE One Direction. They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. loveniallhoran

OMG!!!!!!! I am so in love with NIALL HORAN! HE IS SO CUTE! OMD!!!! I LOVE WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL, ONE THING, KISS YOU, UP ALL NIGHT, AND ALL THOSE OTHERS! 1D IS COMING TO MY HOMETOWN AND I MIGHT GET TICKETS!!!!!!!!!

22. butterflycash32

i’m not a fan of them i just like there music but people get mad at me for that please dont be mad

23. Emi Lou

1D i’m not obsest but I like them their good singers, I would Know because I won my schools talent show with elimanation rounds 5 years in a row 4 the record i’m in 5th grade I know talent & 1D has it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. elizabet

Im a directioner I love 1D soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. BananaUnicorn11

Quite honestly I like 1D’s songs and music but 3 out of the 5 of them aren’t funny.The only two that I think are funny would have to be Louis and Harry.Also one of my friends at school LOOOOOOOOOVES Zayn.

26. peacelove&puppies

WOW!!!!! I LOVE 1d. me and my best freind mde up this thing “team Niall”. I could probly sing their entire album RIGHT NOW. They arethat one thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. redhart173

i will never stop liking them and my bffs say that they only like Harry or Louis but im like then ur not a directionor but there like but still!

28. redhart173

i am a supper 1D fan like i have evrything that is 1D! i luv them SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29. captainshark7

1D is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!if u don’t like ‘em listen to whatmakes u beautiful and rock me I think u will love it 1D is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

30. Leslie

i would do anything to get front row seats to their concerts. SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. Joanie

oh and mustafa i totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL!!!!!!JK!!!!

32. Kassy

1D, they have good music and all, but i just dont LOVE them. I would choose the Fray over 1D. And crayons. I LOVE crayons ^.^

33. Emma and Alli

My name is Emma and my best friend is Alli.We love you guys sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! It is our dream to meet you guys.We enter all the contests to meet you guys. We are in love.
    Love,
    Emma and Alli

34. gymnastics16

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im in love with 1D.i have everything 1d i wish i could meet them i dream about them.my life is mostly them im in loveeeeeeeee!

35. Lilly

NAILL YOU ARE MY LIFE AND SOUL.I AM DYING TO MEET HIM.I KNOW I DON’T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY CONCERT TICKETS BUT MY MOM WILL TRY.I’M LUCKY ENOUGH FOR THE STUFF I HAVE.I LOVE YOU SO MUCH NAILL.CUTE AND IRISH THANKS

36. Kelsey

Hi one diretion.I’m asking a few questions to ask if you don’t mind. here they are:
    Nial is it true that girls would choose you instead of justin bieber?
    Harry is it true that your dating taylor swift?
    Louis is it true that your afraid of spoons?
    Liam if you had to kiss a celeberty who would it be?
    Zayn is it true you would prefer red instead of blue?
    thanks

37. Nicole

ONE DIRECTION IS MY LIFE AND SOLE AND THEY ARE SO CUTE! BUT NIALL IS DEFENITLY THE CUTEST. YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE

38. M

OMG i just got 1D tickets to there consert Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

39. ARTISTICPUPPY18

OMG I AM LITERALLY ON THE EDGE OF GETTING ONE DIRECTION INFECTION!!!!!! I WANNA SEE THEM LIVE IN CONCERT WITH MY BFF!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE YOU ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

40. Mathwz800

I LOVE HARRY STYLES!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41. Mathwz800

I LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(1D!)

42. Kylee

I agree with Caroline who said that theres other songs and not just That What Makes You Beautiful. It’s like, girls go CRAZY WILD for that song because they actually think it’s about THEM PERSONALLY. Although it’s a GREAT song for a girl with a lot of self esteem.

43. Kylee

OMG 1D is so CUTE! They are my favorite boy band of ALL TIME! They are my favorite singers!!! I LOVE YOU ONE DIRECTION!!! WOO!!!!

44. Melissa

A true fan knows all their middle names. Has watched all of their video diaries. And knows the lyrics to all the songs of TMH and UAN albums

45. enthusiasticdragonfly5

ONE DIRECTION IS MY LIFE
    IM IN LOVE WITH HARRY AND NO ONE CUD EVER CHANGE MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I MEMORIZED ALL OF THE TAKE ME HOMWE ALBUM AND I AM WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PAST JUST A ONE DIRECTION INFECTION……….
    ITS TAKIN OVER ME!!!!! :D :D:D:D:D:D:D

46. BooBear

Ok, this is more like; “How You Know You’re A Directionator”… In my opinion, every true directioner would know that is NOT what makes a fan…

47. catfairy151

I LUUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV 1D I LUV U LOUIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

48. gigglypanda55

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE ONE DIRETION SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM ALL SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOO

49. kaitlyn

My 2 really good friends are obsesed with 1d they talk about them all the times,and how cute they are.They also told me who I would be good for in the group.Im good for louise apperently.im kind of a fan.

50. Amber125

U dont have to know or do all this stuff to like One Direction. You know ur a fan wen u love and support them through everything. If you do all the stuff above, you love 1D from looks. If you love and support them, you love them from the heart. Do u guys agree?

51. cherrfuldolphin248

hi if you read this one direction, i just want to tell you im your number one fan and i love you so much and i get one direction imfection evreyday! and im a huge one directioner!!!!!!!!!!

52. cherrfuldolphin248

1D I LUV YOU SO MUCH I LICKED MY SCHOOL WALL FOR YOU! I LISTEN TO YOUR NEW ALLBUM ‘TAKE ME HOME’ EVREY DAY I LUV YOU AND IM GOING TO YOUR CONCERT IM SO EXITED I GET ONE DIRECTION INFECTION EVREYDAY AND I LOVE CARROTS AND I LOVE NIALL AND HARRY AND LOUIS AND….I LUV ALL OF THEM I LUV YOU FOR EVER AND IM YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN AND IM A HUGE ONE DIRECTIONER!!!!!!!!!!!

53. Brynn

i love harry and this passage i am everything on it if your out there harry and reading this I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

54. Angelica

They are amazing boys, not only the way they appear on TV by looks and songs, but also at heart!!! They performed little things to raise money for a hospital. They have such big kind hearts and all true 1D fans will love them for that.
    Liam<3* Zayn<3* Harry<3* Louis<3* Niall<3*

55. Niall:):)

One direction is the best band in the world! I love Taylor Swift to and I’m lucky because I think Harry and TayTay are dating!!!:D<3 1D

56. beebrain195

AHHHHHHHH they are soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute OMG I LOVE LIAM PAYNE AND HARRY STYLES I CALL MYSELF
    MRS. STYLES

57. Mia

I am MAJOR Directioner. I know all of these things, do all of these, etc. I have 105 posters, a word wall, an a diagram on my ceiling. I do know their blood types and have The Big Book of One Direction. Everything I own is 1D, and I know every word to every song of every single and album. I learned WMYB and some of One Thing on Clarinet and Keyboard. I want to learn Little Things and more songs too. I definitely have One Direction Infection! :D

58. Manar

i love one direction……………………………… my favorite is
    Louis, Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Harry.
    P.S. that means i love them all, not the order i love them in

59. fairyfrost34

I don’t really agree with this post. I mean, I know I’m a true directioner, and I’ve been overcome by the infection, but this is not the true meaning of being infected. It’s about loving them, no matter how much you know, just caring about them with all your heart. Not everyone has the privilige to do all the stuff you named, you know.

60. Abby

The only reason I know who Harry is is because I know 2 people who have the name
    “Harry Styles” written on their sneakers in Sharpie. I have to give 1D credit for their songs. I am a big fan of music in general, but quite frankly, I LOVE the background music! The guitar in “What Makes You Beautiful” is AMAZING!!!!!!!!
    By the way, who is the 1D guitarist?

61. pinkcupcake482

1D is good…I guess.Their song gets kinda annoying if you listen to it more than like 20 times. 1 last thing to say …
    GO 1D!!! <3

62. Lexi

I have all the minauature dolls of 1D, the book, the toothbrush, the toothpaste, a bracelet, a shirt, all the albums, a calendar, also they are my screensaver for my phone, and computer, all my ringtones are 1D. Same with my friends….so im pretty sure we are directioners!! :)

63. Rae

OMG I LOOOOVE them but Bluie is right it is a very optional post. I think this is a great blog to talk about music and books and other great things but there is no need to argue about this stuff I mean I think if your going to say something mean then why say it at all… plus no need to argue back when you can be the bigger person. :)

64. emeraldpanther22

Love you Zayn! You are so cool and Perrie Edwards is so lucky. I hope one day to be see you in concert! Love you one direction!

65. amberblue332

I love one direction so much they are so awesome i have one direction infection my favorite song by them is what makes you beautiful! i love you one direction!

66. harryedwardstyleslover1510

i went to 1D’s concert and i’m also going to the concert that’s coming up and 1D is going to be there too.yea i’m so happy and hipe about i don’t care if i brag to much ya!:) :) :)

67. futurmrs.styles

I am there biggest Fan, love you Harry!I am such a directioner does any one else practice writing your futur name Mrs.Styles!
    xoxoxox

68. Jade!

OMFG I LOVE 1D THEY ARE SO CUTE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    SORRY CANT CONTROL MYSELF

69. bluebrid

i love one direction they r the best some of my friends dont like them and i wonder y they r amazing i love one direction my fav is niall

70. ximena

zayn is so cute i love one direction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

71. Kari

I LOVE ALL OF THEM! Another, you know when you’re a Directioner when…. #1: You say VAS HAPPENIN’? almost everyday. #2: You say “potato!” in Niall’s voice. #3: You say “Hi! We’re One Direction!” in their voices. (;

72. Lily

I LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!! My favorite song on their new album is “ROCK ME” it’s amazing and i love how Louis actually has most solos! I always talk in a British/Irish accent! And I always, randomly yell “I LIKE CARROTS, AND TURTLES AND NANDOS AND CATS AND… AND MEE” And I hate spoons! I AM A TRUE DIRECTIONER 4 LIFE!!!

73. Aine

I haven’t got the album yet but my boyfriend promised me he’d get one for me on my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

74. cuteblue44

I love 1D that is the only band i heard that are actually good. Let me tell you who i like from greatest to least they are Zayn, Harry, Louis, Liam and Niall. that’a all i have to say BYE (: (: (: (: (:

75. cuteblue44

i love one direction they are the best band i ever heard of. i love every single song they sang, my favorite singer in that band from least to great is Liam, Niall, Louis, Harry and Zayn and that’s all i have to say BYE (: (: (: (: (:

76. marimar

i already got the cd its funny how i am listening to the song right now anyways they sound kinda diffrent now and one thing i forgot yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i love one direction love u harry styles you are so cute

77. Kuljit

Omg I luv one direction I luv all of them but mostly Niall because he is sooo shy i luv u Niall! I also luv Zayn and Harry and Louis and Liam omg I luv u all! I would scream if they looked into my eyes at a concert or they gave me a hug omg or if they take a pic with me or if they know my name!! I luv u one direction!!!!!!

78. journeygalaxy6

i love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

79. 1Dismylife!!!!!

i love one direction soo much!!!!! i almost cried when i couldn’t find their Take Me Home CD, but then i looked in the back AND I FOUND IT!!!!!!! i love it!!! I got it the day it came out and I love every song on the album!!! I LOVE 1D!!!!!!!!

80. fashionfearless37

OMG! I am a total Directioner! I am freaking out for the new album and yes I have heard their new song “Little Things”

81. I<3 1D

I love 1d but i don’t know the awnsre to 1 2:i don’t have an email 5 i don’t have a dog anymore 7 i can’t afford to get mags for posters but i have a lot of their photos on my computer 8 there are other guys to talk about other than 1d

82. MalikLover:)

OMG:D “Take Me Home Is out Today!! And I Have It with ME~ IM A Directioner now and always..I Mean Who Doesn’t Like Them?!? They Have Everything A Girl Needs:) I Hope One Day I Could Meet Them(My Dream:) LOVE YOU ONE DIRECTION FOREVER~

83. Caroline

Okay first Louis dosen’t actually like carrots then One direction has other songs and not just what makes you beautiful.

84. clubfashion111

OMG 1D is like my life They are all sooooooooooooo cute OMG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH