You Know You're a Directioner When . . .
Have you heard the new One Direction album Take Me Home which was released on November 13th? You know you're a Directioner when you can say the exact date and time you first heard the new album! Here are some other signs of the One Direction Infection.
- You know the birthdays of every guy in the group, as well as their girfriends' names, their pets' names, and their favorite foods.
- Your e-mail is iHeart1D@______.com.
- You can't go a day without listening to “What Makes You Beautiful” and imagining that they are singing it to you.
- You eat carrots now because of Louis.
- Your dog had puppies and you named them Harry, Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam.
- You can't decide which of the guys you like best - they are all perfect!
- Every possible inch of space in your room, locker, notebook, etc. is covered with pics of One Direction.
- Even your best friends wish you would stop talking about 1D constantly.
Have you heard the album on iTunes yet? Let us know if you're psyched for the new album, and what you think of the new video for "Little Things." And let us know if you have any other points to prove that YOU are a Directioner!
— Ratha, Stacks Writer