November 21, 2012

Warriors Readalikes

Posted by at 1:39 am in Reads | Permalink

Warriors-Into-the-WildWarriors Readalikes

You know when you find an amazing book, and you never want it to end? How do you find another book to read after that? Our answer: Readalikes to the rescue! We hope our Readalikes will rescue you from the what-to-read-next question, and help you find lots of new amazing books.

Today's Readalikes are for the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. For generations, four Clans of wild cats have shared the forest according to the laws laid down by the powerful ancestors. But the warrior code is threatened, and the ThunderClan cats are in grave danger. The sinister ShadowClan grows stronger every day. Noble warriors are dying — and some deaths are more mysterious than others.

There are lots of books in the Warriors series, plus a bunch of spin-off series by Erin Hunter. Once you have finished all those and you're still looking for more, read these other action-y animal adventure stories for ages 9-12. Click on the book cover below to see more Warriors Readalike books you might also love.

Warriors Into the Wild

Hope you enjoy our Readalikes!

—Emily, Scholastic Booktalker

1. Miranda

I read all of these and i’m waiting so badly for dawn of the clans!!
    i’m reading Yellowfang’s Secret right now.

2. Cats Rock

I LOVE THIS SERIES!!!! Wings of Fire by Tui Sutherland, one of the Erin Hunters is good too, and Survivors. GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. warrior luver

ive read the whole the whole first series, crookedstars promise,yellowfangs secret,the lost warrior,into the woods,escape from the forest,a clan in need,the heart of a warrior,the rescue,beyond the code,after the flood,cats of the clans,battles of the clans,code of the clans,secrets of the clans,midnight and moonrise.next i will read dawn,but i am currently reading firestars quest.

4. Kylee

I agree with turtlewinner4 about how the first book was not the best book. I just first started reading them, and at first I was a little sceptical. Then I read the second book and what do you know! Snap, I can’t stop reading!

5. Kylee

*SPOILER ALERT*OMG I just started reading these! I like, JUST finishes the third book! I am really worried about Bluestar and her dying because of losing her last life! Just a small warning to all you fans, I hear she dies in the fifth book! Very sad.

6. fallingdog12

Warriors is the best series ever!! I can not wit until Cloudstar’s journey comes out! Erin Hunter rules!

7. cleverdog15

I so love warriors.I have read every single book in the WARRIORS Series.Me and my friend fierywolf15 absolutely LOVE them.We hope Erin Hunter doesn’t stop writing them.

8. Emma

I Love warriors! It is the best series ever!! My favorite one is Crookedstar’s promise! I Like all the super editions best!

9. latiah

I WANT TO GET THIS BOOK SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. turtlewinner4

I’ve read the first one and it was not that good but I read the other ones to see if they got better and they did.