November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Would You Rather?

Posted by at 1:58 am in Would You Rather, Writing Prompt | Permalink

PieThanksgiving Would You Rather?

Gobble Gobble, Splotters! With Turkey Day right around the corner, we cooked up some delicious Thanksgiving Would You Rather with a question based on STACKS Staffer, Sonja’s own personal experience. (Her sister makes a sweet potato dish with pineapple and marshmallows!!)

Would you rather . . .

1. Eat sweet potato casserole with pineapple and marshmallows OR eat roasted crickets? (Sonja would actually rather eat crickets!)
  2. Eat Thanksgiving dinner in your underwear OR wearing a giant rubber turkey on your head?
  3. Jump into a pool of cold cranberry sauce OR warm gravy?
  4. Watch football OR go shopping?
  5. Eat burnt pumpkin pie OR delicious stuffing that might have a few dead bugs in it?
  6. Be a turkey on Thanksgiving Day OR a pumpkin about to get carved for Halloween?
  7. From eating too much, spit up turkey OR spit up creamed spinach?
  8. Be on your best behavior at the grown-ups’ table OR eat at the kids’ table and get peas thrown at you by your 3-year-old cousin?
  9. For vegetarians: eat Tofurkey OR skip the turkey altogether and just eat all the yummy veggie side dishes?
  10. If you could only choose one dessert, would it be apple pie OR pecan pie?

I’ll leave you with the famous song (sung to the tune of “Oh My Darling, Clementine”) . . .

Mr. Turkey, Mr. Turkey

Did you ever wonder why

People eat you on Thanksgiving

Instead of chicken pot pie?

Leave your answers in the Comments below! Happy Turkey Day, everyone!

—Ratha, Stacks Writer

6. turkey
    7. turkey
    8. kid’s table
    9. I’m not a vegetarian
    10. apple pie

3. dragonhunting85

GO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. dragonhunting85

i would rather eat roased crickets.wear a giant turkey head.warm gravy.go shopping.delicous stuffing.pumpkin.creamed spinach.grown up table.eat veggies.apple pie

5. Joanna

1. I would eat a sweet potato casserole with pineapples and marshmallows.
    2. I would rather eat Thanksgiving dinner in my underwear.
    3. I would rather jump into a pool of warm gravy.
    4. I would rather go shopping.
    5. I would rather eat burnt pumpkin pie.
    6. I would rather be a turkey on Thanksgiving.
    7. I would rather spit up turkey.
    8. I would rather eat at the kids table. I would just throw back.
    9. I’m not a vegaterian, but I would eat veggies!
    10. I would much rather eat apple pie. I don’t like pecan pie.
    I LOVE WOULD YOU RATHER!

6. AmazingAthena69

1. casserole
    2. underwear
    3. gravy
    4. shopping
    5. burnt pie
    6. turkey
    7. turkey?
    8. adult table
    9. id do either
    10. cant pick!
    i love would you rather!

7. lavendergymnastic33

1. cricket(protein!) 2.underwear! 3.gravy because I want to eat the cranberry sauce. 4.go shopping 5.burnt pumpkin pie 6.turkey 7.turkey!8.Grown-up table!(which I sit at anyway)9.veggies are awesome!10.apple pie mmm…

8. cloudburstblue27

1. Casserole
    2. Turkey
    3. Cranberry sauce
    4. Go shopping!
    5. Burnt pumpkin pie
    6. A pumpkin on Halloween
    7. Turkey
    8. Kids table (if i’m allowed to throw back)
    9. Veggies
    10. Apple pie

9. Andrew

1.sweet potato casserole
    2. rubber turkey
    3. warm gravy
    4. go shopping (if I could buy stuff)
    5. burnt pumpkin pie
    6. pumpkin about to be carved
    7. creamed spinach
    8. kids table ( as long as I can throw peas)
    9. Tofurkey
    10. Apple Pie

10. Emma

1.sweet potato casserole
    2.underwear?
    3.cranberry sause
    4.go shopping
    5.burnt pumpkin pie
    6.turkey
    7.turkey
    8.grown ups
    9.umm…veggies
    10.apple pie I never had pecan

11. werewolfcat5

1.I would rather eat sweet potato casserole with pineapples and marshmallows.
    2.I would rather eat Thanksgiving dinner wearing a giant rubber turkey on my head.
    3.I would rather jump into a pool of warm gravy.
    4.I would rather go shopping.
    5.I would rather eat burnt pumpkin pie.
    6.I would rather be a pumpkin that’s about to get carved for Halloween.
    7.I would rather spit up creamed spinach.
    8.I would rather be on my best behavior at the grown-up’s table.
    9.I’m not a vegetarian so I skip that one? I am a picky eater.
    10.I would rather choose apple pie.

12. dramaorange15

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. coolness

tots hilarr!cant wait for your next post !(:)LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOUR AWESOME TOTS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Shadow Princess

1. sweet potato casserole with pineapples and marshmallows
    2. giant rubber turkey on head
    3. cold cranberry sauce
    4. shopping
    5. burnt pumpkin pie
    6. turkey on Thanksgiving day
    7. creamed spinach
    8. best behavior at the adult’s table
    9. veggie side dishes
    10. apple pie

15. pinkpuppy220

1.Sweet Potatoes, definatly.
    2.Uh, underwear?
    3.The gravy, but then I’d get a spoon to eat the cranberry sauce. :)
    4.SHOPPING!
    5.Neither, I don’t even like unburnt pumpkin pie.
    6.Turkey, because I’d be smart enough to know which places to hide.
    7.Ok, Ew. Probably the first option.
    8. ADULT’S TABLE!!!

5.burnt pumpkin pie
    6.turkey
    7.turkey
    8.grown-up table
    9.veggies even though I’m not a vegetarian although my brother is
    10.apple pie
    I love/hate these things, they are so fun but you make me choose between two awful things! lol love you guys,
    -ElfHeroine1 over and out

17. dizzyferret

1. sweet potato casserole
    2.giant rubber turkey head
    3. cold cranberry sauce
    4. football
    5. burnt pumpkin pie
    6. turkey on THE day
    7. turkey up!
    8. kids ahoy!
    9. veggies are yummy in my tummy!
    10. pecan pie