November 16, 2012

Taylor Swift Visits Scholastic

Posted by at 12:53 am in Celebrities | Permalink

PopcornTaylor Swift came to Scholastic global headquarters in New York to talk about why reading and writing are so important to her. The title of the event was “Read Every Day,” whose initials are R.E.D, which happens to be the title of Swift’s new album, and the color of the top she was wearing.
Taylor_swiftRED

After the “Read Every Day” webcast, lucky, lucky Kid Reporter Leila Sachner had a chance to ask her own question to Taylor Swift. Click here to watch Leila’s interview with Taylor Swift!

You can read more about Taylor Swift’s Read Every Day event and watch the video from the show.

How awesome! What questions would you ask Taylor Swift if you had the chance to meet her? Leave a Comment.

1. Rebekah

Talor Swift you are soooooooooooooo talented! How are you so good. BTW, I have the new Red cd and my favorite song is 22!!!:)

2. witchunicorn5

I <3 taylor Swift too!! I just wish I could chat with her…wishes….y cant we chat with Taylor Swift?! If we could, I would soooooo love this website!!! :) :) :)

3. greenelf73

I love Taylor I swar I am her 1 fan I think stacks should have a live chat with her she inspirs me and so many more girls .I would do anything to get tickets to her show did I mention I am her 1 fan already

4. ARTISTICPUPPY18

I like Taylor Swift, she’s not my all-time FAVORITE singer, but she’s definetly a good singer. I think I more like her pop songs than her country songs.

5. ARTISTICPUPPY18

bearblack1182 said,
    I kinda feel like were never getting back together is just words from a breakup and put into a song
    Well, it is breakup words put into a song.

6. CATCAT

I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT MUSIC I HAVE ALL HER CD’S MY FAVORITE ONE ON HER NEW CD IS STAY ANY ONE LIKE IT TO?MY DREAM IS TO SEE HER LIVE IN A CONCERT

7. Emmi

I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!