November 16, 2012

Taylor Swift Visits Scholastic

Posted by at 12:53 am in Celebrities | Permalink

PopcornTaylor Swift came to Scholastic global headquarters in New York to talk about why reading and writing are so important to her. The title of the event was “Read Every Day,” whose initials are R.E.D, which happens to be the title of Swift’s new album, and the color of the top she was wearing.
Taylor_swiftRED

After the “Read Every Day” webcast, lucky, lucky Kid Reporter Leila Sachner had a chance to ask her own question to Taylor Swift. Click here to watch Leila’s interview with Taylor Swift!

You can read more about Taylor Swift’s Read Every Day event and watch the video from the show.

How awesome! What questions would you ask Taylor Swift if you had the chance to meet her? Leave a Comment.

1. Ella

What is your favorite song by you?BTW I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFTS NEW ALBUM RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. pinkdolphin1470

I really like taylor swift she is a really wonderful singer the song i like is should”ve said no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LoL

3. bluepuppy391

I <3 u Taylor Swift u have been my favorite singer since I was in preschool and now I’m in 3rd grade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. witchunicorn5 who lives in Bangladesh.

Hello.
    I am a singer too. Would you like to see?
    Also, ur a singer. CAn u give me directions and the steps that u took to be a singer? I’m in Bangladesh and being a singer here is like a golden chance. At least I think so.
    I love ”we r never getting back togather’ and ‘red’. What inspired you to write so many songs?
    What is your recent album? Can I help you write a song?

5. gymnastics

thank you for all the music you made i love all your songs i am a big fan.when we have stuf at school when we have to pick a famus person i always pick you talor

6. Emeraldkitten144

I love Taylor! especially her song ” I knew you were trouble when you walked inn, shame on me noww flew me to places I never been, till you put me down oh oh! and RED Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead end street
    Faster than the wind
    Passionate as sin, ended so suddenly
    Loving him is like trying to change your mind
    Once you’re already flying through the free fall
    Like the colors in autumn
    So bright just before they lose it all

7. Megan

if u weren’t a singer, what would u b? btw I LOVE “we r never ever getting back together”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. danielle

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm