November 16, 2012

Taylor Swift Visits Scholastic

Posted by at 12:53 am in Celebrities | Permalink

PopcornTaylor Swift came to Scholastic global headquarters in New York to talk about why reading and writing are so important to her. The title of the event was “Read Every Day,” whose initials are R.E.D, which happens to be the title of Swift’s new album, and the color of the top she was wearing.
Taylor_swiftRED

After the “Read Every Day” webcast, lucky, lucky Kid Reporter Leila Sachner had a chance to ask her own question to Taylor Swift. Click here to watch Leila’s interview with Taylor Swift!

You can read more about Taylor Swift’s Read Every Day event and watch the video from the show.

How awesome! What questions would you ask Taylor Swift if you had the chance to meet her? Leave a Comment.

1. laura

i would tell her that she is pretty and that i wish to go and sing with her my family thinks that my wish wont come true but i do think i will.

1. dogamber357

i love Taylor Swift’s songs!!! My personal favorites are “Trouble When You Walked In” and “We Are Never Getting Back Together”!

2. Megan2420

Taylor, you are such a great inspiration to people of all ages, all around the world! You are so inspiring and I love your music! You’re my role model to succeed in life.

3. Rebekah

Talor Swift you are soooooooooooooo talented! How are you so good. BTW, I have the new Red cd and my favorite song is 22!!!:)

4. witchunicorn5

I <3 taylor Swift too!! I just wish I could chat with her…wishes….y cant we chat with Taylor Swift?! If we could, I would soooooo love this website!!! :) :) :)

5. greenelf73

I love Taylor I swar I am her 1 fan I think stacks should have a live chat with her she inspirs me and so many more girls .I would do anything to get tickets to her show did I mention I am her 1 fan already

6. ARTISTICPUPPY18

I like Taylor Swift, she’s not my all-time FAVORITE singer, but she’s definetly a good singer. I think I more like her pop songs than her country songs.

7. ARTISTICPUPPY18

bearblack1182 said,
    I kinda feel like were never getting back together is just words from a breakup and put into a song
    Well, it is breakup words put into a song.

8. CATCAT

I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT MUSIC I HAVE ALL HER CD’S MY FAVORITE ONE ON HER NEW CD IS STAY ANY ONE LIKE IT TO?MY DREAM IS TO SEE HER LIVE IN A CONCERT

9. Emmi

I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Lily

I really like Taylor Swift! She writes/sings great songs… I think Taylor Swift and 1D should collaborate!!! I LOVE 1 Direction!! I think that would be quite cool for them to sing together!

11. ISISRED3

“I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE WHEN YOU WALKED IN, SHAME ON ME NOW, FLEW ME TO PLACES I NEVER BEEN, TIL YOU PUT ME DOWN, OH, OH, TROUBLE TROUBLE,” I AM GOING TO HER RED TOUR!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD ASK TAYLOR IF WANTING TO BE A STAR IN HIGH SCOOL WAS HARD?,

12. btrgirl321

I love TAYLOR SWIFT.I LOVE your song “I remeber when we broke up first time saying this it i had enough cuz like we havent seen each other in a month when you said u needed space.”

13. purplebeastly90

I LUV U TAYLOR SWIFT !!! and ur song stay reminds me of me lol i am thankfull for the music uve made and i wish i could meet you some day lol

14. Ella

What is your favorite song by you?BTW I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFTS NEW ALBUM RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. pinkdolphin1470

I really like taylor swift she is a really wonderful singer the song i like is should”ve said no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LoL

16. bluepuppy391

I <3 u Taylor Swift u have been my favorite singer since I was in preschool and now I’m in 3rd grade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. witchunicorn5 who lives in Bangladesh.

Hello.
    I am a singer too. Would you like to see?
    Also, ur a singer. CAn u give me directions and the steps that u took to be a singer? I’m in Bangladesh and being a singer here is like a golden chance. At least I think so.
    I love ”we r never getting back togather’ and ‘red’. What inspired you to write so many songs?
    What is your recent album? Can I help you write a song?

18. gymnastics

thank you for all the music you made i love all your songs i am a big fan.when we have stuf at school when we have to pick a famus person i always pick you talor

19. Emeraldkitten144

I love Taylor! especially her song ” I knew you were trouble when you walked inn, shame on me noww flew me to places I never been, till you put me down oh oh! and RED Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead end street
    Faster than the wind
    Passionate as sin, ended so suddenly
    Loving him is like trying to change your mind
    Once you’re already flying through the free fall
    Like the colors in autumn
    So bright just before they lose it all

20. Megan

if u weren’t a singer, what would u b? btw I LOVE “we r never ever getting back together”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. danielle

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm