October 30, 2012

Spooky Halloween Would You Rather

Posted by at 9:49 am in Would You Rather | Permalink

WouldYouRatherSpooky Halloween Would You Rather?

So you have your costume ready to go, your jack-o-lantern carved, and your nails painted orange and black. But in the spirit of Halloween, have you ever considered the following? Take a “stab” at our Halloween Would You Rather!

Would you rather . . .

1. Be bitten by a vampire OR a werewolf?
  2. Have a bloody cut OR a broken bone?
  3. Eat hair soup OR slimy booger cupcakes?
  4. Have dinner with Frankenstein’s monster OR Count Dracula?
  6. Get lots of candy OR lots of money?
  7. Have a black cat cross your path OR be cursed by a voodoo doctor?
  8. Wear a cute Elmo costume OR a scary grim reaper costume?
  9. Be chased by a zombie OR be chased by an evil scarecrow?

And here are some MORE Halloween Would You Rather questions brought to you by AquaCat586!

Would you rather…

1. Dress up as a mummy OR a monster?
  2. Eat a Snickers OR a Twix?
  4. Eat eyeball punch OR bat wing pizza?
  5. Go to a house with spooky deco OR a house with more mild deco? At 7:00pm OR at 9:00pm?
  7. Read a spooky story before OR after trick-or-treating?
  9. Get 20 pieces of candy at 5 houses OR get 20 pieces of candy at 20 houses?
  10. Dress up in a costume that’s easy to walk in but doesn’t look as nice as you would like OR dress up in something that looks PERFECT but is totally non-walk-in-able?

Awesome questions, AquaCat! So get your spook on, and leave your answers in the Comments below! Happy Halloween!

— Ratha, Stacks Writer

1. fearlessangel255

My answers :3
    1. Vampire
    2. Bloody cut
    3. Hair soup
    4. Frankenstein’s monster (if I had dinner with Drac, I might be his dinner!)
    5. Trick or treat forever, endless candy and fun costumes
    6. Lots o’ money, I can buy candy :3
    7. Black cat
    8. Grim Reaper :D
    9. A zombie, zombies are slow
    10. Candy corn and Smarties! Yum.
    …………………………………………………………………………
    1. Monster
    2. Snickers
    3. Mona Lisa (I HATE Barbie)
    4. Eyeball punch… I think somewhere in the world people eat eyeballs as a delicacy (YUCK.)
    5. Spooky deco at 7:00 PM
    6. When they’re home.
    7. Before
    8. Armchair w/ lights on
    9. 20 at 5 houses
    10. Easy to walk but doesn’t look perfect

2. Zara, Katie,Rithika

1. vampire 2. broken bone 3. hair soup 4. frankenstien 5. trick-or-treat forever 6.lots of money!!!!!!!! 7. black cat 8.Grim reaper 9. zombies 10.candy corn and smarties

3. sapphireauthor11 & spiritedlavender10

From AquaCat586

1. Dress up as a monster
    2. Eat a Twix
    3. Stand in the window of Macy’s and dress up as the Mona Lisa
    4. Eat bat wing pizza
    5. Go to a house with more mild deco at 7:00 P.M.
    6. Go to a house where they’re not gone (some nice people give you three)
    7. Read a spooky story after trick-or-treating
    8. Read a spooky story in my fave armchair will ALL the lights on
    9. Get 20 pieces of candy at 20 houses
    10. Dress up in a costume that’s easy to walk in but doesn’t look as nice as I would like

4. sam

Black Cat
    Elmo (Love Elmo!)
    Scarecrow Dude!
    Candy Corn and Smarties

6. minkadventure17

1: Werewolf…
    2: Bloody cut. I’ve had enough of broken bones in my life…
    3: Hair soup. My hair does that sometimes…
    4: So Dracula dosn’t eat me, AND ’cause I feel sorry for the guy. I mean, he lost his wife-on his wedding day!!! :(
    5: Trick-or-treat, endless lollipops!!!
    6: $$$!!! Duh!!! Who wouldn’t???
    7: Black cat, ’cause that myth isn’t true!!!
    8: Grim reaper. I can work that!!!
    9: Scarecrow, so I don’t get my brains eaten!!!
    10: Raisins and Dots. I’m not a candy fan…
    ———————————————————————————————————————–
    1: Monster. Yay! No toilet paper!!!
    2: Neither. I HATE CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    3: Mona Lisa. NO BIKINI FOR ME!!!
    4: Pizza. “Anything’s good with pizza!!!”
    5: Scary house at 7:00…
    6: Gone. They probobly have only chocolate!!! (question 2, section 2)
    7: Before!!!
    8: It depends. Where? (Who’s house? Mine? Their’s?)
    9: 20 in 5. WAY more efficient.
    10: Perfect. I can make anything work!!!

7. DarkAmber101

Be bitten by a vampire OR a werewolf? vampire
    Have a bloody cut OR a broken bone? cut
    Eat hair soup OR slimy booger cupcakes? hair
    Have dinner with Frankenstein’s monster OR Count Dracula? dracula
    Have to trick-or-treat forever (remember that Goosebumps one?) OR be trapped in a haunted house forever? trick-or-treat
    Get lots of candy OR lots of money? money
    Have a black cat cross your path OR be cursed by a voodoo doctor? black cat
    Wear a cute Elmo costume OR a scary grim reaper costume? grim reaper
    Be chased by a zombie OR be chased by an evil scarecrow? evil scarecrow
    While trick-or-treating, get only candy corn and Smarties OR only raisins and Dots? candy corn/smarties
    Dress up as a mummy OR a monster? monster
    Eat a Snickers OR a Twix?Twix
    Eat eyeball punch OR bat wing pizza? bat wing pizza
    spooky at 9:00
    not gone
    Read a spooky story before OR after trick-or-treating?
    after trick or treating
    Read a spooky story under the covers with a flashlight OR in your fave armchair with ALL the lights on? flashlight
    Dress up in a costume that’s easy to walk in but doesn’t look as nice as you would like OR dress up in something that looks PERFECT but is totally non-walk-in-able? Perfect

8. EnergeticFairy13

Here is my own Would You Rather:
    1. Go to a 24 hours Justin Bieber concert or be followed for 24 hours by Brad Pitt?
    2. Have your last meal be booger stew or toes on the cob?
    3. Have Dora be the last show on ever or old soap operas?
    4. Break both your arms or both your legs?
    If you think this one is harder than the original one, plz tell!

1. minkadventure17

1: Bieber AND Brad Pitt, AND most definately Taylor Swift. Final.
      2: Toes on a cob…
      3: Dora!!!
      4: Legs. Of my toys!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!
      This was WAY harder. Thanks!!! :)

9. DragonDreamer19

1:Werewolf
    2:bloody cut
    3:booger cupcakes
    4:count Dracula
    5:Trick-or-treat forever(never seen the Goosebumps movie-thing)
    6:Lots of candy

10. Joanna

I would rather:
    1)be bitten by a werewolf
    2)have a bloody cut
    3)eat hair ball soup
    4)have dinner with count dracula
    5)have to trick or treat forever (luckily i don’t have to do these things!)
    6) get lots of money
    7)have a black cat cross my path
    8)wear a scary grim reaper costume
    9)be chased by an evil scarecrow
    10)while trick or treating get only candy corn and smarties
    ****************************
    I would rather:
    1)dress up as a mummy
    2)eat a snickers
    3)stand in the window of Macy’s and dress up as barbie in a bikini
    4)eat batwing pizza (ew!)
    5)go to a house with spooky deco at 9:00pm
    6)go to a house where they’re not gone
    7)read a spooky book before trick or treating
    8)read a spooky book under the covers with a flashlight
    9)get 20 pieces of candy at 20 houses (I don’t eat very much candy, anyway)
    10) dress up in a costume that’s easy to walk in but doesn’t look as nice as I would like

11. AmazingAthena69

16.gone w/ candybowl
    17.1 b4 1 after
    18.flashlight
    19.20 at 5
    20.easy to walk in

12. bloom

black cats arnt bad luck. just as proof i new there was a black cat at my docks who lived in this tree. so i climbed the tree and the cat got way mad and chased me down. then it crossed my path and i crossed its. i petted it and it acted like a dog would rolling over so i could pet its stomach. weve been close friends ever sence and ill ive had so far is good luck. example the guy i like asked me out i said no im not aloud to date yet but seriously how lucky is that?

13. bloom

i think i would rather be bitten by a vampire i would eat the color red and hide from the sun with an umbrella or sunblock.i dont think i would like the wherwolve thing. turning into a monstor uncontrollably losing your temper and ager issues arnt my thing. plus a wherewolve bite would hurt more dont ya think?

14. ghostblue21

So cool!! Here are my replies:
    1. get bitten by a vampire

bloody cut
    neither
    Frankenstein’s monster
    trick-or treat forever
    lots of money
    black cat cross my path
    wear a scary grim reaper costume
    chased by an evil scarecrow
    candy corn and smarties
    mummy
    Snickers
    Barbie in a bikini
    eyeball punch
    spooky deco at 7:00 pm
    when they’re there
    under the covers with a flashlight
    easy to walk in but, not prefect
    20 pieces at 5 houses

17. werewolfcat5

1.I would rather be bitten by a werewolf. (hehe,that’s a part of my username)
    2.I would rather have a bloody cut.
    3.I would rather eat hair soup.
    4.I would rather have dinner with Frankenstein’s monster.
    5.I would rather tick-or-treat forever.
    6.I would rather get lots of money,then I can buy lots of candy!!!
    7.I would rather have a black cat cross my path.
    8.I would rather wear a scary grim reaper costume.
    9.I would rather be chased by a zombie.
    10.I would rather get only candy corn and Smarties.
    1.I would rather dress up as a monster.
    2.I would rather eat Snickers (they’re my favorite!).
    3.I would rather stand in the windows of Macy’s and dress up as the Mona Lisa.
    4.I would rather eat eyeball punch.
    5.I would rather go to a house with spooky deco at 7:00PM.
    6.I would rather go to a house where they’ve gone that left a bowl of candy,saying that you can take 2.
    7.I would rather read a spooky story before trick-or-treating.
    8.I would rather read a spooky story in my favorite armchair with ALL the lights on.
    9.I would rather get 20 pieces of candy at 5 houses.
    10.I would rather dress up in a costume that is easy to walk in but doesn’t look as nice as I would like.

18. Isla Silvercresent

14. pizza
    15. spooky at 9
    16. take two and not home
    17. before
    18. under the covers with a flashlight
    19. 20 at 20
    20. perfect costume (no pain, no gain)

19. Ryan

1.Be bitten by a vampire OR a werewolf?
    werewolf?
    2.Have a bloody cut OR a broken bone?
    bloody cut
    3.Eat hair soup OR slimy booger cupcakes?
    Idk hair soup
    4.Have dinner with Frankenstein’s monster OR Count Dracula?
    Count Dracka
    5.Have to trick-or-treat forever OR be trapped in a haunted house forever?
    Trick or treating
    6.Get lots of candy OR lots of money?
    Money ( you could just by candy )
    7.Have a black cat cross your path OR be cursed by a voodoo doctor?
    black cat
    8.Wear a cute Elmo costume OR a scary grim reaper costume?
    scary grim reaper
    9.Be chased by a zombie OR be chased by an evil scarecrow?
    Zombie ( easier to get away)
    10.While trick-or-treating, get only candy corn and Smarties OR only raisins and Dots?
    candy corn and Smarties
    1.Dress up as a mummy OR a monster?
    mummy
    2.Eat a Snickers OR a Twix?Nither
    3.Stand in the window of Macy’s and dress up as the Mona Lisa OR Barbie in a bikini?
    Mona Lisa
    4.Eat eyeball punch OR bat wing pizza?
    eyeball punch
    5.Go to a house with spooky deco OR a house with more mild deco? At 7:00pm OR at 9:00pm?
    house 7:00
    6.Go to a house where they’ve gone but left a bowl of candy, saying that you can take 2, OR go to a house where they’re not gone?
    gone ( TAKE MORE! )
    7.Read a spooky story before OR after trick-or-treating?
    before
    8.Read a spooky story under the covers with a flashlight OR in your fave armchair with ALL the lights on?
    under the cover
    9.Get 20 pieces of candy at 5 houses OR get 20 pieces of candy at 20 houses? 20 at 20
    10.Dress up in a costume that’s easy to walk in but doesn’t look as nice as you would like OR dress up in something that looks PERFECT but is totally non-walk-in-able? Easy to walk in

20. ?

Be bitten by a vampire
    Have a bloody cut
    Eat hair soup
    Have dinner with Frankenstein’s monster
    be trapped in a haunted house forever
    lots of money
    Have a black cat cross your path
    Wear a cute Elmo costume
    be chased by an evil scarecrow
    While trick-or-treating, get only candy corn and Smarties
    Dress up as a monster
    Eat a Snickers
    Stand in the window of Macy’s and dress up as the Mona Lisa
    bat wing pizza
    a house with more mild deco at 9:00pm
    go to a house where they’re not gone
    Read a spooky story after trick-or-treating?
    trick or treating
    Read a spooky story in your fave armchair with ALL the lights on
    get 20 pieces of candy at 20 houses
    dress up in something that looks PERFECT but is totally non-walk-in-able?

21. blackanubis29

Be bitten by a vampire OR a werewolf? vampire
    Have a bloody cut OR a broken bone? cut
    Eat hair soup OR slimy booger cupcakes? hair
    Have dinner with Frankenstein’s monster OR Count Dracula? dracula
    Have to trick-or-treat forever (remember that Goosebumps one?) OR be trapped in a haunted house forever? haunted house
    Get lots of candy OR lots of money? money
    Have a black cat cross your path OR be cursed by a voodoo doctor? voodoo
    Wear a cute Elmo costume OR a scary grim reaper costume? grim
    Be chased by a zombie OR be chased by an evil scarecrow? zombie
    While trick-or-treating, get only candy corn and Smarties OR only raisins and Dots? raisins/dots
    Dress up as a mummy OR a monster? monster
    Eat a Snickers OR a Twix?snickers
    Stand in the window of Macy’s and dress up as the Mona Lisa OR Barbie in a bikini? mona lisa
    Eat eyeball punch OR bat wing pizza? pizza
    Go to a house with spooky deco OR a house with more mild deco? At 7:00pm OR at 9:00pm? spooky at 9:00
    Go to a house where they’ve gone but left a bowl of candy, saying that you can take 2, OR go to a house where they’re not gone? 2
    Read a spooky story before OR after trick-or-treating?
    trick or treating
    Dress up in a costume that’s easy to walk in but doesn’t look as nice as you would like OR dress up in something that looks PERFECT but is totally non-walk-in-able? easy

22. Fairyemerald31

1. Be bitten by a vampire OR a werewolf? Werewolf
    2. Have a bloody cut OR a broken bone? Cut
    3. Eat hair soup OR slimy booger cupcakes? ewww…… Hair Soup, I guess
    4. Have dinner with Frankenstein’s monster OR Count Dracula? uh……. Dracula at an Italian Restraunt
    5. Have to trick-or-treat forever (remember that Goosebumps one?) OR be trapped in a haunted house forever? Haunted House
    6. Get lots of candy OR lots of money?
    7. Have a black cat cross your path OR be cursed by a voodoo doctor? Black Cat{I saw a black cat in my yard once. Nothing very bad luckish happened}
    8. Wear a cute Elmo costume OR a scary grim reaper costume? Grim Reaper!!!
    9. Be chased by a zombie OR be chased by an evil scarecrow? um…. Scarecrow
    10. While trick-or-treating, get only candy corn and Smarties OR only raisins and Dots? candy corn and Smarties
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    11. Dress up as a mummy OR a monster? Monster
    12. Eat a Snickers OR a Twix? Twix!
    13. Stand in the window of Macy’s and dress up as the Mona Lisa OR Barbie in a bikini? Mona Lisa
    14.Eat eyeball punch OR bat wing pizza?
    15.Go to a house with spooky deco OR a house with more mild deco? At 7:00pm OR at 9:00 pm? Spooky at 9:00
    16. Go to a house where they’ve gone but left a bowl of candy, saying that you can take 2, OR go to a house where they’re not gone? house where they’ve gone but left a bowl of candy
    17. Read a spooky story before OR after trick-or-treating? Before
    18. Read a spooky story under the covers with a flashlight OR in your fave armchair with ALL the lights on? Armchair
    19. Get 20 pieces of candy at 5 houses OR get 20 pieces of candy at 20 houses? 20 at 5
    20. Dress up in a costume that’s easy to walk in but doesn’t look as nice as you would like OR dress up in something that looks PERFECT but is totally non-walk-in-able? Easy to walk in costume