So you have your costume ready to go, your jack-o-lantern carved, and your nails painted orange and black. But in the spirit of Halloween, have you ever considered the following? Take a “stab” at our Halloween Would You Rather!
Would you rather . . .
- Be bitten by a vampire OR a werewolf?
- Have a bloody cut OR a broken bone?
- Eat hair soup OR slimy booger cupcakes?
- Have dinner with Frankenstein’s monster OR Count Dracula?
- Have to trick-or-treat forever (remember that Goosebumps one?) OR be trapped in a haunted house forever?
- Get lots of candy OR lots of money?
- Have a black cat cross your path OR be cursed by a voodoo doctor?
- Wear a cute Elmo costume OR a scary grim reaper costume?
- Be chased by a zombie OR be chased by an evil scarecrow?
- While trick-or-treating, get only candy corn and Smarties OR only raisins and Dots?
And here are some MORE Halloween Would You Rather questions brought to you by AquaCat586!
Would you rather…
- Dress up as a mummy OR a monster?
- Eat a Snickers OR a Twix?
- Stand in the window of Macy’s and dress up as the Mona Lisa OR Barbie in a bikini?
- Eat eyeball punch OR bat wing pizza?
- Go to a house with spooky deco OR a house with more mild deco? At 7:00pm OR at 9:00pm?
- Go to a house where they’ve gone but left a bowl of candy, saying that you can take 2, OR go to a house where they’re not gone?
- Read a spooky story before OR after trick-or-treating?
- Read a spooky story under the covers with a flashlight OR in your fave armchair with ALL the lights on?
- Get 20 pieces of candy at 5 houses OR get 20 pieces of candy at 20 houses?
- Dress up in a costume that’s easy to walk in but doesn’t look as nice as you would like OR dress up in something that looks PERFECT but is totally non-walk-in-able?
Awesome questions, AquaCat! So get your spook on, and leave your answers in the Comments below! Happy Halloween!
— Ratha, Stacks Writer