October 17, 2012

Goosebumps Create a Caption

20logoGoosebumps Create a Caption

He’s the evil puppet everyone loves to hate! Slappy has been scaring readers since the release of Goosebumps: Night of the Living Dummy in 1993. With his painted-on grin and beat up bow-tie, Slappy looks like an ordinary ventriloquist dummy. But looks can be very deceiving. This trouble-making block of wood is anything but dumb! He’s a walking, talking, trash-talking terror!

Gbcaption

Leave a Comment with your caption for this menacing Slappy pic!

–Amabel, Scholastic Media

1. scarlett

i love the slappy books they are so funny and scary at the same time. i read one and now where ever i go their has to be a light on. i would not to be molly and britney in the reveng of the living dummy !!!!!!!! he doesn’t get it he always is going to lose!!!!!! or is he! : – o

2. yellowbee127

it looks like a intresting book i want to read it i could see the picture looks cooooool and the dummie look creppy i love goosebumps that is my favorite book well daiary of a wimpy kid is my first favorite

3. anindita

Goosebump’s is the best book which I have ever read in my life because it is as scary as adventorous also this is the reason which I prefer to read goosebump’s.

4. anindita

I like goosebump’s because it is very scary as well as very interesting.It is fun when you read it alone in the midnight 1′o’ clock when nobody is there you will feel very scary you will also feel like someone is also realy there
    with you.These are some reasons which Iprefer to read goosebump’s.So till then take care and have a nice day.

5. anindita

Goosebump’s is like very scary and amazing.I also like goosebumps because when you read it lonely or alone in the midnight 1’0′clock when nobody is there you will feel very interesting to read it.This
    is the reason I prefer to read goosebump’s.

6. chloe b

that look cool but the head is scary. i do not like heads off body’s. i think it is scary. her face looks crazy and the boys face is smiling so scary that it makes me scard.