October 17, 2012

Goosebumps Create a Caption

20logoGoosebumps Create a Caption

He’s the evil puppet everyone loves to hate! Slappy has been scaring readers since the release Goosebumps: Night of the Living Dummy in 1993. With his painted-on grin and beat up bow-tie, Slappy looks like an ordinary ventriloquist dummy. But looks can be very deceiving. This trouble-making block of wood is anything but dumb! He’s a walking, talking, trash-talking terror!

Gbcaption

Leave a Comment with your caption for this menacing Slappy pic! Click here for another Goosebumps Create a Caption.

–Amabel, Scholastic Media

1. leslie

wat a adorable lil doggie I wish I had the same dog as the one myself . I think if it has puppies they will be tots adorable

2. Mustache

Slappy is awesome, although i read the book when i was 6, and had nightmares. Although Slappy is still awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. scarlett

i love the slappy books they are so funny and scary at the same time. i read one and now where ever i go their has to be a light on. i would not to be molly and britney in the reveng of the living dummy !!!!!!!! he doesn’t get it he always is going to lose!!!!!! or is he! : – o

4. yellowbee127

it looks like a intresting book i want to read it i could see the picture looks cooooool and the dummie look creppy i love goosebumps that is my favorite book well daiary of a wimpy kid is my first favorite

5. anindita

Goosebump’s is the best book which I have ever read in my life because it is as scary as adventorous also this is the reason which I prefer to read goosebump’s.

6. anindita

I like goosebump’s because it is very scary as well as very interesting.It is fun when you read it alone in the midnight 1′o’ clock when nobody is there you will feel very scary you will also feel like someone is also realy there
    with you.These are some reasons which Iprefer to read goosebump’s.So till then take care and have a nice day.

7. anindita

Goosebump’s is like very scary and amazing.I also like goosebumps because when you read it lonely or alone in the midnight 1’0′clock when nobody is there you will feel very interesting to read it.This
    is the reason I prefer to read goosebump’s.

8. chloe b

that look cool but the head is scary. i do not like heads off body’s. i think it is scary. her face looks crazy and the boys face is smiling so scary that it makes me scard.

9. kevin

I can’t wait for Slappy’s new book to come out Goosebumps Most wanted book 2 “THE SON OF SLAPPY”. Jackson has no idea what Slappy might do to him.

10. tgurl

Goosebumps are good books.Not even close to scary.But if you make the mistake of you know what.Your done with!!
    bye-bye

11. Stack3r$

Trick or treat,
    that can’t beat,
    you are something good to eat!
    I’ll grab my fork
    my spoon too
    and eat you with some beef stew

12. marry b.

Hey peeps!Goosebumps is a little weird…But totally NOT scary!Duh I think goosebumps need a boost!And they should be called: The scare!The name could be better but the story’s are OKAY. :)
    Signed:
    Marry b.

13. bookwormpiglet5

I’ve always been afraid of Slappy. But now I want a puppet!I only have two of these,but I want more:-)

14. madison

your books are really
    great! I love the werewolve
    of fever swamp it’s so
    breath taking and so mysterious! i hope you make a another one of fever swamp!

15. aquasnout9

Slappy laughing as the children came closer to him by the potion hypnotized the children, then the parents arriving the front door slappy quikly grabbed the potion but it was to late the parents took the potion and slammed it to the ground…

16. felipe

goosebumps is really awesome for christmas i all goosebumps i have welcome to dead house most wanted the haunted mask claws all the slappy ones and all the monster bloods.

17. Grace

I absolutly love goosebumps i’ve never been sure why but once i got a box full of probably 70 books and read them all in 1 summer in 4th grade

18. LavenderWriter

Come closer to me, you don’t wanna KNOW what I am going to do to this thing…but you should know that it will attack you. Not another step!

19. t

really Slappy is back in another book.CCCCCOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. phoenixsekhmet8

The ever elusive mind silencer in its natural habitat….on a table with a random creepy dummy resting its arm on it.

21. CELEBRATINGBLUE155

….and now they say every halloween night he comes back alive and feast on anyone who trick or treat.he will also trick us an that will be his treat…..

22. gymnasticslime8

CREEPY!!!!ha ha ha ha the evil head is talking to his friend who let him out of the dead!!!!!mawwwawawawaw!!ha ha ha ha ha