September 4, 2012

YOUR Would You Rather Questions

Posted by at 1:42 am in Would You Rather | Permalink

WouldYouRatherI’ve been reading the comments you guys leave on our Would You Rather posts, and 32Brownies left some awesome Would You Rather questions. (yum. . . 32 brownies!!)

Oh sorry. I got distracted by the thought of 32 brownies on a plate in front of me and eating all the 32 brownies. . . .all those delicious brownies! Ack! I did it again! Sorry. I’ll try to get my mind off chocolate long enough to give you your questions.

Would You Rather. . .

1. Never celebrate another holiday or birthday for the rest of your life OR never eat candy or drink soda for the rest of your life?
  2. Have a pet monkey OR have a pet seal?
  4. Live the rest of your live with no teeth OR live the rest of your life with the hiccups?
  5. Make $100,000 per year digging holes with a shovel OR make $30,000 per year playing your favorite sport?
  6. Become healthy by maintaining a healthy diet OR become healthy by “working out” regularly?
  7. Hold a non-poisonous snake for 10 minutes OR sleep in a room that has 3 medium-sized spiders crawling on the walls?
  8. Be happy but poor OR be miserable but rich?
  9. Be the most popular student in school OR be the smartest student in school?
  10. Go without television for the rest of your life OR go without junk food for the rest of your life?
  11. Make headlines for saving somebody’s life OR make the headlines for being the youngest person to graduate college?
  12. Live the life of a cat OR live the life of a dog?
  13. Walk through a cemetery alone at night OR swim in a large pond that has snapping turtles in it?
  14. Have your favorite celebrity stay with you for a weekend OR have a small (speaking) part in a Hollywood movie?
  15. Never have to go to school again but work a job that you don’t like OR finish school and get a job that you like?

These are great questions, right? Thanks 32Brownies! Leave your answers in the Comments. I’m going to eat a brownie.

1. rainbowdance30

8.Miserable and rich
    9.smartest student in school
    10.Go without junk food for the rest of my life
    11.Making headlines for saving somebody’s life
    12.Life of a cat
    13.Swim in a large pond full of snapping turtles
    14.Favorite celebrity stay with me for a weekend(Jennifer Lawrence OR Taylor Swift) (:
    !5.Finish school and get a job I LOVE <3
    Hope y'all like my answers
    <3 y'all
    Rainbowdance30

2. c7

1.Never celebrate another holiday or birthday for the rest of your life OR never eat candy or drink soda for the rest of your life?
    … Never eat candy or drink soda!!! (I don’t like soda-and there are cakes and biscuits, right? Though I would miss starbursts…)
    2.Have a pet monkey OR have a pet seal? Pet Monkey (WAY more fun)
    3. Spend a night alone in a supposedly haunted house OR spend the night alone camping in a mountain forest? Supposedly haunted house (Might not be haunted…)
    4. HELP!!!! DON’T KNOW!!!
    5.Make $100,000 per year digging holes with a shovel OR make $30,000 per year playing your favourite sport?
    $30,000 playing sport ONLY if gymnastics counts!
    “Working out” Would be easier to do for longer…
    Spiders. So long as they’re not too near my bed:-(
    8.Be happy but poor OR be miserable but rich?
    Rich. Then you can buy happiness (stuff that will make you happy)
    9.Be the most popular student in school OR be the smartest student in school?
    Most popular, or smartest…
    Television
    11.Make headlines for saving somebody’s life OR make the headlines for being the youngest person to graduate college?
    sAVING A LIFE
    12.Live the life of a cat OR live the life of a dog?
    Dog
    13.Walk through a cemetery alone at night OR swim in a large pond that has snapping turtles in it?
    Cementry

11.saving someone
    12.dog
    13.cemetary
    14.small speaking part
    15.finish school

4. EpicInk2

1. Never have sweets or fizzy pop for the rest of my life. (British here ;o)
    2. Pet seal, aww :3
    3. Haunted house! :o I love ghosts and stuff, and it would be good inspiration as most of my stories are about ghosts.
    4. No teeth. Gosh, I-HATE-HICCUPS D:
    5. Digging holes. I’m into archeology! :D
    6. Healthy diet. I’m thinking about going vegetarian. Then again I have been for two years. I wonder if I will ever decide xD
    7. Non-poisonous snake. I HATE SPIDERS SO MUCH THEY’RE ALL SCUTTLY AND SCARY AND SLIMY AND MASSIVE-LEGGED.
    8. Miserable but rich.
    9. Most popular.
    10. Without TV, then just watch stuff on the internet xD I always have a way to get round this stuff, but I guess I’m just a cheater. ;0;
    11. Headlines for saving someone’s life. I had a dream about that once, but I was saving them from a giant mutant guinea pig. It was weird… ._.
    12. CAT. I LOVE CATS, THEY’RE SO CUTE AND FLUFFY AND CLEVER AND ALL CATS ARE REALLY NICE TO ME AND I’M LIKE CAT-WOMAN EVEN THOUGH SOMETIMES THEY SCRATCH ME I JUST SHRUG IT OFF LIKE IRON MAN :D
    13. Alligator snapping turtles. With my best friend and a full suit of lightweight floating anti-alligator-snapping-turtle armour. Oh and my best friend can have some armour too. CHEATING AGAIN ;]
    14. Favourite celebrity, but I will kidnap them and hold them hostage in my cupboard. HA HA HA HA HA THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM ME J.K. ROWLING! xD
    15. Finish school and get a good job.

5. ghostblue21

1. never eat candy or drink pop
    2. pet monkey
    3. spend the night in a haunted house
    4. live with no teeth
    5. make $30,000 playing fave sport
    6. healthy diet
    7. nonpoisonous snake 4 10 mins.
    8. happy but poor

11. Headlines for saving someones life
    12. Cat
    13. Cemetery
    14. Favorite celebrity stay with me for a weekend
    15. Finish school and get a job i like

7. calmbagel4

.never eat candy or drink soda for the rest of your life
    .have a pet seal
    .spend the night alone .camping in a mountain forest
    .Live the rest of your live with no teeth
    .Make $100,000 per year digging holes with a shovel .Become healthy by maintaining a healthy diet
    .sleep in a room that has 3 medium-sized spiders crawling on the walls
    .be miserable but rich
    .Be the most popular student in school
    .without junk food for the rest of your life
    .make the headlines for being the youngest person to graduate college
    .live the life of a dog
    .Walk through a cemetery alone at night
    .Have your favorite celebrity stay with you for a weekend
    .finish school and get a job that you like

8. arrowmelon6