September 4, 2012

YOUR Would You Rather Questions

Posted by at 1:42 am in Would You Rather | Permalink

WouldYouRatherI’ve been reading the comments you guys leave on our Would You Rather posts, and 32Brownies left some awesome Would You Rather questions. (yum. . . 32 brownies!!)

Oh sorry. I got distracted by the thought of 32 brownies on a plate in front of me and eating all the 32 brownies. . . .all those delicious brownies! Ack! I did it again! Sorry. I’ll try to get my mind off chocolate long enough to give you your questions.

Would You Rather. . .

1. Never celebrate another holiday or birthday for the rest of your life OR never eat candy or drink soda for the rest of your life?
  2. Have a pet monkey OR have a pet seal?
  3. Spend a night alone in a supposedly haunted house OR spend the night alone camping in a mountain forest?
  4. Live the rest of your live with no teeth OR live the rest of your life with the hiccups?
  5. Make $100,000 per year digging holes with a shovel OR make $30,000 per year playing your favorite sport?
  6. Become healthy by maintaining a healthy diet OR become healthy by “working out” regularly?
  7. Hold a non-poisonous snake for 10 minutes OR sleep in a room that has 3 medium-sized spiders crawling on the walls?
  8. Be happy but poor OR be miserable but rich?
  9. Be the most popular student in school OR be the smartest student in school?
  10. Go without television for the rest of your life OR go without junk food for the rest of your life?
  11. Make headlines for saving somebody’s life OR make the headlines for being the youngest person to graduate college?
  12. Live the life of a cat OR live the life of a dog?
  13. Walk through a cemetery alone at night OR swim in a large pond that has snapping turtles in it?
  14. Have your favorite celebrity stay with you for a weekend OR have a small (speaking) part in a Hollywood movie?
  15. Never have to go to school again but work a job that you don’t like OR finish school and get a job that you like?

These are great questions, right? Thanks 32Brownies! Leave your answers in the Comments. I’m going to eat a brownie.

1. Isla Silvercresent

11. Make the headline for being the youngest person to graduate
    12. Live the life of a cat
    13. Walk through a cemetery alone at night
    14. Have a small (speaking) part in a Hollywood movie
    15. Finish school and get a job that I like

2. werewolfcat5

1.Never celebrate a holiday or birthday for the rest of your life.
    2.Have a pet seal.
    3.Spend the night alone camping in a mountain forest.
    4.Live the rest of your life with hiccups.
    5.Make $30,000 per year playing your favorite sport.
    6.Become healthy by “working out” regularly.
    7.Hold a non-poisonous snake for 10 minutes.
    8.Be miserable but rich.
    9.Be the most popular student in school.
    10.Go without junk food for the rest of your life.
    11.Make the headlines for being the youngest person to graduate.
    12.Live the life of a dog.
    13.Swim in a large pond that has snapping turtles in it.
    14.Have your favorite celebrity stay with you for a weekend.
    15.Finish school and get a job that I like.

3. soccerphone7

11. Saving someone’s life
    12. Live life as a Cat
    13. Walk thru a cementry alone
    14. Favorite Celeb!
    15. Finish School

6. DanceDance268

1. Never eat candy or drink soda for the rest of your life.
    2. Seal
    3. House (no such thing as haunted)
    4. Still thinking
    5. $30,000 because my favorite sport is dancing! :D
    6. Healthy Diet
    7. Snake, because I will be “holding” it in a cage!
    8. Poor
    9. Smartest, since I could be the second most popular kid in school!
    10. Junk Food, since it is impossible for me to have junk food since on 6 I said healthy diet
    11. College!
    12.Dog, I will be adored by more!
    13. Swim, I just do a quick doggy paddle and I am out! Since, technically, that means I swam.
    14. Small speaking part, since Small could be the name of the lead character, and I become famous, do more movies, and meet that celebrity!
    15. Get a job I like, because if I get fired or laid off, I finished school and the job is good so I get another good job!
    And here is the answers to the one by aquacat586:
    1. Monster
    2. I am not sure if does have peanuts since I am allergic, so I can’t answer this.
    3. Mona Lisa, since Macy’s will make her outfit a little more, cute.
    4. Bat wing Pizza, since there will be a toy from Batman that they call Bat wing and so I get a toy batwing and Eat Pizza!
    5. mild and 7
    6. Do you mean Halloween? I don’t get this one.
    7. Before, since the story could be corny
    8. Flashlight, I am a energy saver.
    9. 5 I don’t eat much candy
    10.Perfect, since I wear the costume and take it off!

7. Abby

Number one is easy-Never eat soda or candy-I have never liked them,they are NASTY number two-seal,the need water so I would basically have my own aquarium.Number three-house-no such thing as haunted.Number four-hiccups -number five-Fave sport-number six-healthy diet,I am already doing that!-number seven-snake-number eight-happy poor-number nine-smart -ten-NO JUNK FOOD I DO NOT LIKE JUNK FOOD-eleven-save somebody’s life-twelve-cat-cemetary-finish school-fave celeb cuz if they were nice they might let be in one of their movies-finesh school….I LOVE MY TEACHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. aquacat586

Cool questions. Now it’s my turn. (No, I don’t CARE that Halloween is in October)!
    Halloween would-you-rather
    by AquaCat586
    Would you rather…
    1. Dress up as a mummy or a monster?
    2. Eat a Snickers or a Twix?
    3. Stand in the window of Macy’s and dress up as the Mona Lisa or Barbie (when Barbie’s wearing a bikini)?
    4. Eat eyeball punch or bat wing pizza?
    5. Go to a house with spooky deco or a house with more mild deco? At 7:00pm or at 9:00pm?
    6. Go to a house where they’ve gone but left a bowl of candy, saying that you can take 2, or go to a house where they’re not gone?
    7. Read a spooky story before or after trick-or-treating?
    8.Read a spooky story under the covers with a flashlight or in your fav armchair with ALL the lights on?
    9. 20 pieces of candy at 5 houses or 20 pieces of candy at 20 houses?
    10. Dress up in a costume that’s easy to walk in but doesn’t look as nice as you would like or dress up in something that looks PERFECT but is totally non-walk-in-able?
    Thanks! :D

9. Marisa

1. I can’t live without holidays, or candy. That’s basically 10 percent of my life.
    2. Have a pet monkey. I don’t think seals would be as fun, and I think they need water, and I can’t have them flop around in the bathtub, and we don’t have a pool.
    3. Mountain forest. I can’t take any chances.
    4. No teeth, I can get fake ones, which don’t get cavities! I’d hate having the hiccups.
    5. I’m not good at any sports, and I can do my fav sport as a hobby with my free time. Nobody likes work, no matter what it is. I just want to make money to make a living when I grow up. I’d prefer being an author, tho.
    6. Working out, like I said, I can’t live without candy. I hate soda, tho, I can’t remember why, either. 7. HOLD A SNAKE!!! Duh! I’m afraid of a microscopic spider!! If it isn’t deadly, i’d do it. If someone was nearby and watching closely. 8. Happy!You don’t need monkey to do everything, but you do need cash. If yo have your family, you’re not miserable. 9. Most smart student. 10. Hmm, go without telivision? I can live with that. Anyways, if i Have music, writing, I WILL SURVIVE. 11. Youngest person in college. I don’t know why, it just sparks my interest. 12.Dog, they get food from the table. Honestly, a dog will get more attention and love. Cats just sit around all day, sleep, eat, and poop, and pee. 13. Walk in a cemetery alone. If you’re positive there is snapping turtles, I will walk into the “supernatural” stuff. Anyways, I know ghosts won’t come out, because they don’t exist, but these thigns still scare me.14. Fav celebrity. If it is a small speaking part, people will soon forget about it like twenty minutes later.
    15. GET A JOB I LIKE. DUH!

10. purplepenguin304

both
    go with out junk food
    graduate college
    life of a cat
    cemetary
    small speacking part
    finish school and get a job i like

12. beehawk7

i like soda alllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt i drink it forever and ever alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

13. beehawk7

ummm dose eny won relly taki in thes partes?? oh and i dont now how to spell good but im in 5th grade so ya hope im ok to your desishon oh this is my second day on this thing and i love it!!!! thot i woud let you now :0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 thot you wold like it :) it epic

14. platinumdolphin20

11. saving somebody’s life
    12. live the life of dog
    13. walk through a cemetery
    14. small speaking part
    15. finish school and work the job I like

16. Fairyemerald31

Never celebrate another holiday or birthday for the rest of your life OR never eat candy or drink soda for the rest of your life? Um…………………………… Neither!!!!!!!!!!!
    Have a pet monkey OR have a pet seal? Seal
    Spend a night alone in a supposedly haunted house OR spend the night alone camping in a mountain forest? SUPPOSEDLY haunted house
    Live the rest of your live with no teeth OR live the rest of your life with the hiccups? Hiccups
    Make $100,000 per year digging holes with a shovel OR make $30,000 per year playing your favorite sport? Holes
    Become healthy by maintaining a healthy diet OR become healthy by “working out” regularly? HEALTHY DIET!!!!
    Hold a non-poisonous snake for 10 minutes OR sleep in a room that has 3 medium-sized spiders crawling on the walls? Snake
    Be happy but poor OR be miserable but rich? Happy and poor
    Be the most popular student in school OR be the smartest student in school? Smartest
    Go without television for the rest of your life OR go without junk food for the rest of your life? Television!!!!!!!
    Make headlines for saving somebody’s life OR make the headlines for being the youngest person to graduate college? Saving someone’s life
    Live the life of a cat OR live the life of a dog? cat
    Walk through a cemetery alone at night OR swim in a large pond that has snapping turtles in it? Pond
    Have your favorite celebrity stay with you for a weekend OR have a small (speaking) part in a Hollywood movie? Movie
    Never have to go to school again but work a job that you don’t like OR finish school and get a job that you like? Finish school, duh!!!!!!

17. libby<3slouist

1. never have candy or soda again.
    2. pet monkey

4.hiccups
    5.sport
    6.healthy diet, already do
    8.hold the snake, I have done that BTW
    9.smartest student
    10.junk food
    11.saving someones life, like a Jedi!
    12.dog