Howdy, Splotters! Now that you’re all settled in to school again, you’re used to catching the school bus, freshly sharpened pencils, and pizza day, and you’ve worn all your new outfits. . . you are ready for our Back-to-School Word Scramble. See if you can unscramble these school-themed words. Hints provided!
- bkooeotn (You write in this.)
- apihscly uaeidcont (Exercise-related class)
- fetaciare (You eat here.)
- troper rdca (This has your grades.)
- sub (You may ride this to school.)
- euglkcits (It makes things stick.)
- thma (A subject with numbers)
- tercomup (You type on this.)
Post your answers in the Comments, and click here to see if you were right. If only all homework was this much fun. Hmm. . .
— Ratha, STACKS Writer