September 7, 2012

One Direction Wins 3 VMAs!

Posted by at 10:51 am in Celebrities, Music, One Direction | Permalink

IDOne Direction Wins 3 VMAs!

Did you watch the 2012 Video Music Awards last night? If you missed it, here is a rundown of my favorite winners: One Direction, One Direction, and One Direction!

They were nominated for Best New Artist, Most Share-Worthy Video for “What Makes You Beautiful”, and Best Pop Video for “What Makes You Beautiful”, and the loveable lads won all 3!

LouieNiall was just gushing his thanks to all the 1D fans, saying “You are incredible! 3 VMAs! We love you all sooo much! All 3 are for you! Thank you.”

Louis says, “Wow, can’t believe we won 3 awards. I said it on stage but I’ll say it again. The awards are because of you guys! Thank you everyone!”

Aww. You’re welcome! Congratulations on a job well done!

In his speech, I don’t think Louis thanked his hairstylist, but that was definitely an interesting new look. What do you think? Thumbs up or down to his slicked back style? Leave a Comment!

Photo courtesy of MTV

1. harry_styleslover

i love you guys i love harry and niall but the most harry i also love all of them i wish i could meet you guys

2. shantelle

me and my cousin are huge fans and when we went to there concert we were so excitedddddddddddddd:) to 1d in concert so i like loiu and harry styles i wish i could get their atographs thats the ony thing i dont have:( i would be so happpppppppppppy:)

3. emily

ooooooohhhhhh mmmmmyyyyyy Gooooooossshhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One direction is amaZAYN!!!!! the new look for luis is definitely interesting but I don’t like liam’s haircut though… I LOVE U 1( especially harry (=._.=)

4. Angelica

They really did deserve the awards that they got! One Direction is an absolutely:
    ExtrodinHARRY,
    FabuLOUIS,
    BrilLIAM,
    PhenomiNIALL,
    and an extremely
    AmaZAYN band!!!

5. CJ luver

I luv one direction i just got an one direction sweatshirt at the mall last night and i have all of their books and their music

6. chocolatetornado5

Oh my goodness I love one direction I wish I could meet them Especially Harry Edward Milward Styles Ahhhhhhh!

7. bluedog

I LOVE U ZANE YOUR CUTE! CALL ME YOUR BIGGEST FAN
    I NEED TIKETS TO YOUR CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Kuljit

I KNOW Louis hair is awesome and its fine just the way it is I luv u One Direction and Niall and Zayn and Liam and Harry and Louis!!!!

9. dramadance87

I love them all except for Zayn. I adore Liam, Harry is a great singer, Niall is awesome, and Louis is so hilaious!!!!!!!I love 1D!!!!!!!!!!!

10. chocolateorange17

I LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. jamaya

sorry just not a big fan. but i do like ur song “That whats makes u butifall” (i think i spelled it wrong)

12. Cheerfulpanda72

Hey everyone i joined today! :D
    Hehe me happy face well heres a shout out for One Direction:
    Hey guys I love your music i just IT’S AWESOME!!! Oh and Harry your really cute!xD
    One Direction you rule and im not afraid to tell Harry that he’s really cute and i love him xP

13. Elizabeth

I LOVE 1D!!!! It is so awesome!!!!! Louis is so cute!!! He’s cute, he sings, and he’s funny! He’s got the triple threat!!!!:D

14. caitlyn

i love you one direction you guys a re cute I LOVE YOU one direction you guys are an a awsome singing band and none as also a singing group

15. silverflash3

i love you guys SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!! niall youre my fave but ilove you all! keep being awesome!
    nice hair too

16. dogfangs72

hi you guys are a really awesome band and my sister raven LOVES you exspecially harry styles me i like liam zane nile harry and louis

17. Bluepuma26

I LOVE U GUYS!!!!!!I wish I could meet u guys SOOOOOOO bad!!!!… U guys r so amazing!!!!!I am ur #1 fan ever!! I love u Nial!!!!(the most but the rest of u guys r cool @ but I love Nial more!!! SORRY!!)

18. arcadecake4

omg ilove one derction harry is fun it is awsome lol hey any ojne who knows arcdecake4 add me as a friend i am cool lol gtg

19. Caitlyn

Thumbs up all the way. He looks like a boss. but I can only pick two that i like,which are Niall and Liam…I LOVE YOU 1D!!!!!!! I AM SUCH A ONE DIRECTIONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Abby

21. libby<3slouist

Louis is gorgeous no matter what! I love his hair! Doesn’t he look like Leonardo DiCaprio??? He’s my favorite!!! But I love them all!

22. kaylee

oh so lovely! i absolutely love them…. yayy! you 5 deserved those awards. yall make my day! and i love all of the new hair styles!