August 23, 2012

One Direction New Song

Posted by at 2:39 pm in Celebrities, Music, One Direction | Permalink

Icon_comingsoon2Big announcement today from One Direction! They have a new song coming out!!! A new song!!!! AAAHHH!

You have no idea how hard it is for me to not scream out loud right now, but I'm in the Scholastic office and my friendly coworkers would think I'm crazy, but yeah, if you're screaming right now, I totally understand.

Anyway, here's what I know. The song is called "Live While We're Young" and it is the first single from One Direction's album coming out in November. You can preorder the new song on iTunes starting tonight at midnight, but the actual song will be released on October 1 in the U.S.

1dwave

The lads just announced it today. Niall had this to say, "Now you've heard the name of the first single! Cannot wait for you to hear the song itself now! And Harry says, "Hope you like it. xx"

XX!!!!!!! That's 2 virtual kisses from Harry to you. Leave a Comment to tell us all how excited you are for the new 1D song.

PS. What do you think of Liam's hairstyle? I really like it.

1. partylavender5

I LOVE U One Direction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Emily

i am in love with 1 direction!…..i mean who isnt?????? they are all amazing and they will be loved for ever!!!!!!<3

3. Madison

oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE THEIR POSTERS AND I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO MEET ONE DIRECTION!! I AM SCREAMING IN MY HEAD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME PEOPLE SAY I AM STUPID FOR LIKING ONE DIRECTION!!!AND BY THE WAY LOVE YOUR BOOKS!!!! <3

4. Blair

I like them all! Liam is like Louis’ twin because of his haircut! I like it though. I only go One Direction…..TO ONE DIRECTION!

5. wolfwerewolf74

I have already heard this song Sonja and it is so great!One Direction totally rules over celebrities like Justin Bieber, Taylor swift, Selena Gomez and definatly The Wanted!P.s. they are so cute and awesome, wonderful,cool,great singers.Best pop music ever!

6. masterhydra1

yayuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

7. greendolphin334

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!