August 23, 2012

One Direction New Song

Posted by at 2:39 pm in Celebrities, Music, One Direction | Permalink

Icon_comingsoon2Big announcement today from One Direction! They have a new song coming out!!! A new song!!!! AAAHHH!

You have no idea how hard it is for me to not scream out loud right now, but I'm in the Scholastic office and my friendly coworkers would think I'm crazy, but yeah, if you're screaming right now, I totally understand.

Anyway, here's what I know. The song is called "Live While We're Young" and it is the first single from One Direction's album coming out in November. You can preorder the new song on iTunes starting tonight at midnight, but the actual song will be released on October 1 in the U.S.

1dwave

The lads just announced it today. Niall had this to say, "Now you've heard the name of the first single! Cannot wait for you to hear the song itself now! And Harry says, "Hope you like it. xx"

XX!!!!!!! That's 2 virtual kisses from Harry to you. Leave a Comment to tell us all how excited you are for the new 1D song.

PS. What do you think of Liam's hairstyle? I really like it.

1. chloe4niall

not a big fan on liam’s hair it’s too much alike 2 louis hair :L liked his old hair betr but den again it’s his descision :)

2. chloe4niall

1 word NIALL !!!!!!!!!
    heheh cnt wait goin wit my 2 friends gona b the best nite eva !!! i hope niall gets 2 sing more on the new song by himself :)

3. shannon xx

Omg CANT WAIT LOUIS TOMLINSON LUV YOU concert 2013 with my two friends :) 1D light up my life like no other band :) yeahhhh go 1D <3

4. Labradorkitten13

EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK !!!!!!! Can’t wait ! I am a HUGE directioner ! Liam’s new hair is awesome ! I am going to their concert next year ! I cannot wait ! My friend might come out here to see me and come with me !

5. CayKitten263

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! i LOVE 1 direction!!! i can’t wait i,ll
    go nuts if i don’t buy it right now!!! ;D

6. pegasusathena1

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. BLUEICECREAM143

I LOOOOOVE ONE DIRECTION I AM LIKE FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!) I LOVE LIAM’S
    NEW HAIR STYLE (XOXOXOXOXO)

8. Elizabeth

Hello! I’m a really big fan of the boys, but I do have to say Louis is my favorite…!!! Love you Louis! Anyways, so excited for the song (!!!). I love Liam’s hair too!

9. Elizabeth

I’m a really big fan of the boys and I’m sooo excited!!! I love Liam’s hair, by the way!:) But I just have to say Louis is my favorite… I can’t wait to see one of their concerts next year!!!!

10. Wren

I LOVE ONE DIRECTION SO MUCH IT IS AUSOME!!!!!!!!!! I will buy it online and by the way I love Harry and i am screaming by the way …………….
    I like liams new thing it better than before !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wren

11. dede

i luv u 1d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but anyway i can’t wait for the new single. and yes i love liam’s hair!!! it’s sooooooo cute!!!!!

12. daisy

i am so excited for there new song and i know it will be a success!i really wish I could meet one direction,best of luck!

13. purplecandy123

i cant wait for the song and i hope louis has a solo cuz i love louis so much and i want to meet him so bad!!!! i love u louis tomlinson

14. Jenessa

I can’t wait! I really really like them. People say i’m crazy for One Direction. I’m gonna try to memorise the new song like I did with “what makes you beautiful”. Even thought i’m ten years old I still like One Direction