August 13, 2012

Create a Caption: Saint Bernard Dogs

Posted by at 4:28 am in Create a Caption, Writing Prompt | Permalink

CreateacaptionCreate a Caption: Saint Bernard Dogs

Recently, Scholastic asked some grown-ups to send in photos of their dogs for a special Dog of the Week contest. The sillier or cuter, the better! We loved them so much we thought it would be fun to feature these award-winning dogs in an Ink Splot 26 post dedicated to doggie awesomeness.

Take, for example, this picture of the Chatham Pack:

ChathamPack

Now, that is one COOL dog. If I had to give this photo a caption, it would definitely be this:

“No one on the corner has swagga like us.”

What do you guys think? What caption would you give this picture?  Give us your captions in the Comments!

Also, out of curiosity: which pups are cuter?

Luke&Laura                                   Scamper&TuTu

En-Szu, STACKS Intern (a.k.a. MidnightMagic5)

1. sushicatluver(srry i don't wanna use my real name or user name)

the white powder puppies
    both the caption and the cuter thing

2. dreamerdolphin16

” Time to show the world who the real doggies are! Sidekicks, follow Captain DoggyMan! Whoopee!”

3. puppyfairy35

“WE’RE DA BEST ON DA CORNER WAT R U GUNNA DO BOUT IT”
    And their both cute , but the golden retriever puppies win me over.

4. tcc

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE.What are their names.

5. BLACKTIGER156

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE !!!!!!!!!

6. blizzardblue54

so cute little puppies but luke and laura are cuter than all of them sorry if you dont agree but its my opinion

7. aquabird1608

The caption that I choose was “Look me in the eye, or the slippers get it”
    Luke & Laura are so adorable!!!

8. misteryheart11

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. swimmingbull6

I think Luke and Laura are the cutiest dogs. I think the same thing for the Chatham dogs. These are nice pictures.
    Sincerely,
    SwimmingBull6

10. lavendermusic18

The caption should be, “Never underestimate the power of the blue.”
    In my humble opinion, I think both are cute but the ones on the left are slightly cuter to me.

11. Clarice

“Don’t Q? the blue.”
    We see golden retriever puppies every day, but how often do we see two puppies with their faces shmooshed together?
    I’m with Scamper and TuTu!

12. angel

“We may look big and scary but we are really just big sweethearts”
    I am saying this comment for the St.bernards because it is true for most of them.

13. Freddie

“Come on guys, I told ya to get this blue thing off before anybody saw!”
    I think both are adorable, but the left ones win.