August 27, 2012

Pinkie the Pink Puppy

Posted by at 12:40 am in Create a Caption, Writing Prompt | Permalink

CreateacaptionCreate a Caption: Pinkie the Pink Puppy

Pinkie’s owners must sure like pink. Not only is Pinkie named, well . . . Pinkie, that’s also the pinkest little doggie jacket I’ve ever seen. You can spot that from a mile away. So for today’s Create a Caption, let’s talk about Pinkie the Pink-Jacketed Puppy.

Pinkie

What does Pinkie think about all this pink? Here is my caption:

“Has it ever occurred to you that I might NOT like pink? Why does no one ever consult me on my wardrobe??”

What do YOU think Pinkie is thinking? Give us your captions in the Comments!

En-Szu, STACKS Intern (a.k.a. MidnightMagic5)

1. blakeyyyyyy

Pinkie probobaly hates the color pink even though hes never seen the color because all dogs are color blind.If Pinkies a boy I bet all the other dogs make fun of him.If i was Pinkie I would just run away

2. tacosfriendenchilada!

well i can infer pinkie is used to it by now because she has worn the sweater for a while. and where she is so little, she probably thinks its warm.

3. BUTTERFLYBLUE778

If my name is going to be PINKIE i might as well have some pink in me even if it’s not my favorite color.The first 4 letters of my name does spell PINK.

4. Ghostly

1. I’m only tough because I’m wearing Pink!
    2. Have you ever got the idea that I might not like PINK?
    3. I’m only doing this for treats!
    4. Get me out of this thing!
    5. Is it hot in here? Or is it just me?

5. spiderzombie1

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

6. Fairyemerald31

*What are you staring at? Me, the dog of pink-addicted people? Me, Pinkie, wearing this pink jacket even though I hate pink?* hahahahahah :D