August 27, 2012

Pinkie the Pink Puppy

Posted by at 12:40 am in Create a Caption, Writing Prompt | Permalink

CreateacaptionCreate a Caption: Pinkie the Pink Puppy

Pinkie’s owners must sure like pink. Not only is Pinkie named, well . . . Pinkie, that’s also the pinkest little doggie jacket I’ve ever seen. You can spot that from a mile away. So for today’s Create a Caption, let’s talk about Pinkie the Pink-Jacketed Puppy.

Pinkie

What does Pinkie think about all this pink? Here is my caption:

“Has it ever occurred to you that I might NOT like pink? Why does no one ever consult me on my wardrobe??”

What do YOU think Pinkie is thinking? Give us your captions in the Comments!

En-Szu, STACKS Intern (a.k.a. MidnightMagic5)

1. Ny

1. I am piglet pup!
    2. Only tough dogs wear pink.
    3. Wasn’t the tutu enough?
    5. I never agreed to this! Help me!
    6. Yeah, my owner is obsessed with pink…. excuse her.
    7. Does this color make my ears look big?
    8. This is the latest in pup courtier.

2. dreamerdolphin16

“Puh-lease. Everyone knows pink is so last season. Hasn’t anyone ever thought of that before? No?
    Anyways, I’m already covered in fur. It’s just making it more furry in here. Help!”

3. Amber

“Can I have a drink, this sweater is warm”….”PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

4. ghostblue21

*If you havent noticed, im a DUDE!!!
    *even though im colorblind i STILL hate this sweater!
    *for their sake, I hope I never have puppies.
    *of COURSE they HAD to take my PICTURE!!!

5. JAYC

Okay I mean I’m a puppy wearing a pink sweater and my name is Pinkie what if I didn’t like pink and also that that’s a lot of P’s!!!!!! And what if Pinkies a dude he would get made fun of at dog school!!!!!!!! Oh and aren’t dogs blind?!?!?!!!!???

6. softballaqua34

Pinkie probably is wondering why this sweater is on him. He doesn’t know it is pink because dogs are color blind. But Pinkie is probably wondering what is on him.

7. PeacefulPlum3

1. Pup-lse I am the fashion-dog-a
    2. Someone call the puppy pink police, I am on fire!
    3. Don’t dis my pink sweat-er it helps me sweat!

8. emerald9

1. Does this make my legs look short???
    2. I’ve already got fur so why do i need a sweater?Also why pink, why not green/

9. Brady

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Hilarious!! :)

10. lovieduvie12345

no i think pinkie is so adorable in his pink. dogs here wear pink all the timeeeeee lol…….. and if the dogs does make fun of them whoooo kares lol PINK RULES LOLOL XOXOX

11. horsecheery8

OOHHHHHH!!!!! ADORABLE!
    Ok but here is what I think Pinkie is thinking:”Don’t people have any common sense?!
    THIS THING IS HORRIBLE!!!!!

12. blakeyyyyyy

Pinkie probobaly hates the color pink even though hes never seen the color because all dogs are color blind.If Pinkies a boy I bet all the other dogs make fun of him.If i was Pinkie I would just run away

13. tacosfriendenchilada!

well i can infer pinkie is used to it by now because she has worn the sweater for a while. and where she is so little, she probably thinks its warm.

14. BUTTERFLYBLUE778

If my name is going to be PINKIE i might as well have some pink in me even if it’s not my favorite color.The first 4 letters of my name does spell PINK.

15. Ghostly

1. I’m only tough because I’m wearing Pink!
    2. Have you ever got the idea that I might not like PINK?
    3. I’m only doing this for treats!
    4. Get me out of this thing!
    5. Is it hot in here? Or is it just me?

16. spiderzombie1

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

17. Fairyemerald31

*What are you staring at? Me, the dog of pink-addicted people? Me, Pinkie, wearing this pink jacket even though I hate pink?* hahahahahah :D