July 6, 2012

Katy Perry Movie

Posted by at 2:01 am in Celebrities, Music | Permalink

KatyPerryMovieKaty Perry Movie

The first woman in music history to have five Number One singles from one album, Katy Perry has scaled the heights of pop music stardom few have reached before her. So when the artist invited two filmmakers to tag along on her “California Dreams Tour,” she thought it might produce something of interest to her fans.

Katy said, “I could instinctively feel that something important was about to happen that year. It felt like this big wave was coming, and it felt like it was going to be a long one. So I reached out to two filmmakers and said, ‘Hi, guys. I’d like to you come on the road and document the ride.’” That ride was a year-long world tour across the United States, Europe, South America and the Far East. Cameras caught her live concerts and also the reality of her day-to-day life away from the stage lights and candy-colored costumes.

KatyPerrylive

The result is Katy Perry: Part of Me (rated PG), a backstage pass, front row seat, and intimate look at the real Katy Perry. Katy: “This movie is a journey. Last year, I had a year I’ll never be able to recreate. . . amazing highs and some big lows, but that’s life. Everyone goes through the good and the bad, but it makes you stronger. But no matter what, as with my live concerts, my ultimate goal with this movie is to make people smile.”

Are you a fan of Katy Perry’s music? Leave a Comment to let us know what you think.

Images courtesy Paramount Pictures

1. lavenderfashion208

OMG I cant believe im commenting about u! i wonder if you actually read thesse things. o.k. all i have to say is i am one of your BIIIIIGGEST FANS IN WHOLE WIDE WORLD

2. Heaven

I saw the movie already but i went to sleep….. i’m not very happy with myself now for going to sleep because i wanted to see her in that dress

3. hunterbulldog2

i LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE katy perrys wide awake sing, it rocks. i havent gt a chance to go to a concert but i hope its soon!!! B-)
    p.s nice clothes katy

4. Gemma

I LOVE KATY PERRY! She is so bubbly and unique! she is my idol =) I wish one day i could meet Katy Perry! If she reads this,I LOVE HER!

5. Alex

i have seen the movie! its awsome i love your music, and the outfits are sweet.
    i love the new album. tottaly sweet

6. platinumjetsetter3

Hey i havent watched it yet so pretty pleez no spoiler alerts.i just cant wait to see the movie.i actually hope i get to see it before it comes out of theatres SOON !!!!!!!

7. Witchunicorn5

i like katy perry.she’s cute,sweet, pretty and has an amaing vocal gift.but sometimes her songs go to a twist that ends being bad…but i like her songs.
    and she wears better clothes than Lady GaGa!

8. Evelyn

i play this game and i saw the name Katy perry and later when i went to a movie with my friend i saw katy perry and i became one of her fans

9. beatriz

katy perry i am a huge fan i love your movie it is so cool.I may go see you one day on your concert well.
    I sometime wonder how many fans do you have well one day i well count them.
    bye

10. Alexa

hey im a huge fan of katy perrys music i was never a fan of her early gosple music but she rocked the world with her new single wide awake GO KATY