July 6, 2012

Katy Perry Movie

Posted by at 2:01 am in Celebrities, Music | Permalink

KatyPerryMovieKaty Perry Movie

The first woman in music history to have five Number One singles from one album, Katy Perry has scaled the heights of pop music stardom few have reached before her. So when the artist invited two filmmakers to tag along on her “California Dreams Tour,” she thought it might produce something of interest to her fans.

Katy said, “I could instinctively feel that something important was about to happen that year. It felt like this big wave was coming, and it felt like it was going to be a long one. So I reached out to two filmmakers and said, ‘Hi, guys. I’d like to you come on the road and document the ride.’” That ride was a year-long world tour across the United States, Europe, South America and the Far East. Cameras caught her live concerts and also the reality of her day-to-day life away from the stage lights and candy-colored costumes.

KatyPerrylive

The result is Katy Perry: Part of Me (rated PG), a backstage pass, front row seat, and intimate look at the real Katy Perry. Katy: “This movie is a journey. Last year, I had a year I’ll never be able to recreate. . . amazing highs and some big lows, but that’s life. Everyone goes through the good and the bad, but it makes you stronger. But no matter what, as with my live concerts, my ultimate goal with this movie is to make people smile.”

Are you a fan of Katy Perry’s music? Leave a Comment to let us know what you think.

Images courtesy Paramount Pictures

1. kiwimodest4

My mom loves Katy Perry. Her music is really good. Sometimes I dont understand the music videos but my mom says when i grow up i will.

2. CJ luver

i would love to see that movie because i would like to know more about her and see who she really is instead of what the internet says

3. funny3

Katy Perry is awesome!!!!!
    I love the song e.t. and teenage dream and fireworks.
    I wish I could see the movie right now!!!!!!

4. Tamara

Lots of people say “Katy Perry is very innapropriet with her clothing choices” but, Katy Perry is a great role model! (Well, aside from SOME of her clothing) She really loves her fans and loves to laugh. For example- Fan: Omigosh! Katy Perry! I LOVE YOU! *Pause* Katy and everyone: *Laughs*!!!

5. Indescribeableauthor3

I can’t wait to see this movie! Katy Perry is amazing and this movie looks really good. :)

6. adorablepuppy86

She is amazing I really luv her songs <3 she is the best singer and I might see the movie katty perry part of mE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU KATTY PERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Cheerfulathena67

OMGALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally! Her movie came out! Some friends and I are coming to watch it right when it comes out…Yay!

8. OPTIMISTICREADING3

Holy cannoli! I love Katy Perry! Favorite singer ever! :D I really wish I could watch the movie! :) She’s always being herself and making her fans happy! :) I’m so wide awake ever since it came out yesterday! Haha! Wide Awake is a song from Katy Perry by the way!

9. emily

I went to a Katy Perry concert back when her first album came out. I’m so glad she made it this far! (and I’m also really lucky to actually have seen her- she’s way too famous now for cheap and available tickets!)