July 20, 2012

Jennette McCurdy iCarly Interview

Posted by at 12:27 am in Celebrities | Permalink

JennetteMcCurdyJennette McCurdy iCarly Interview

You know Jennette McCurdy as Sam on iCarly, the one who kidnapped Zayn in that awesome episode with One Direction. Sadly, this is the last season of iCarly, so after the finale, we will have to survive with only reruns. We got to talk to Jennette to find out what her life outside the show is like.

Q: How has Sam has changed over the years?
Jennette: Sam has become more witty than snarky over the years.

Q: Do you have an all-time favorite episode or favorite guest star?
Jennette: My favorite episodes have been “iTwins,” “iWas a Pageant Girl,” and “iGo to Japan” and Jimmy Fallon was my favorite guest star!
[Sonja: Wait. Not One Direction?? How is that possible?]  Icarly1D

Q:
Is there a book you are looking forward to reading this summer?
Jennette: I’m reading a book called A Brief History of Everything. My former on-set school teacher gave it to me, and I am really enjoying it so far. Reading keeps my brain alert and patient. It helps improve my focus and makes me feel smarter, which is always nice.

Q:
What books influenced your life to make you who you are today?
Jennette: The five books that have influenced my life are Oh, the Places You’ll Go!, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The Little Engine That Could, A Child Called ‘It’, and Harry Potter.

Q: What flavor of ice cream you would invent and what would you name it?
Jennette: Calorie-less cookies and cream . . . “The Stacks” Website.

Q: What is one thing you wish everyone would do to make the world a better place?
Jennette: Smile more. Don’t sweat the small stuff. (Myself included.)

Q: What is the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you?
Jennette: I was hanging at a water park for two hours and my shorts were see-through. Yowzas!

Q:
What food could you not live without?
Jennette: Apples and ice cream.

Q: What is your favorite song?
Jennette: My favorite song right now is “Wide Awake” by Katy Perry.

Q:
What would a perfect day include?
Jennette: The perfect day would include watching movies, seeing a live comedy show, getting in a good workout, going for a cup of coffee with a friend, reading, and dreaming.

Q: Do you have a personal motto or favorite quote?
Jennette: My personal mottos is, “When life hands you lemons, make lemonade. Then add sugar to taste!”

I like that! Are you sad that iCarly is ending? Leave your thoughts in the Comments.

Interview by Marie Morreale
Images Courtesy Nickelodeon

1. DOGOCEAN50

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRREEEEEECCCCCTTTTIIIIOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN IIIIIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

2. pinkicecream196

WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
    IVE BEEN WATCHING ICARLY MY WHOLE LIFE! I DONT WANT IT TO END!!!!!!!!
    ( P.S. last episode was the best ever!)

3. Keiki

I’m going to miss iCarly. your my life. Ive watched all episodes.When you get back please make another episode. im sad you have to go. : C

4. bluecat1615

I love i.carly I am your biggest fan why dose i.carly have to stop? lots of kids everyware love you guys:[:[:[:[:[:[:[:[:[:[:[:[:[:[:[whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy doseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee icrlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy have to endddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd wyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy from blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee catttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt 16666666666666666666666666666666666661555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

5. beebrain195

WHAT WHAT why r they ending the show is awesome this is ridiculous how could they i love that show its hilarious how could this happen HOW I TELL YOU HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Mark

I wacth icarly a lot I don’t want it to go. I’ll miss you Jerry,Noah,Nathan,Jennete,and the star of the show mranda!Why does it have to end! I allways wanted to be on the show since I was 7

7. g

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DOES IT HAVE 2 B MY LIFE SHOW i grew up watching it my WHOLE LIFE MY WHOLE LIFE

8. Agent Narwhal

I love icarly and i just saw the last episode Carly moves to Italy i mean thats crazy (btw my real name is not Agent Narwhal)

9. alexcia

I GUESS THIS IS A GOOD BYE TO ICARLY
    IT LOOK LIKE IT IS UP THIS ALWAYS LOL YALL DONT BE SAD IT ALL WAYS HAPPEN LIKE THIS
    LOVE ALEXCIA TO CUTE

10. danielle

I’m pretty dissapointed about this since this is about the only show I watch on Nick besides Victorious. And I guess like they said, “we’ll have to live off of reruns”.