July 20, 2012

Jennette McCurdy iCarly Interview

Posted by at 12:27 am in Celebrities | Permalink

JennetteMcCurdyJennette McCurdy iCarly Interview

You know Jennette McCurdy as Sam on iCarly, the one who kidnapped Zayn in that awesome episode with One Direction. Sadly, this is the last season of iCarly, so after the finale, we will have to survive with only reruns. We got to talk to Jennette to find out what her life outside the show is like.

Q: How has Sam has changed over the years?
Jennette: Sam has become more witty than snarky over the years.

Q: Do you have an all-time favorite episode or favorite guest star?
Jennette: My favorite episodes have been “iTwins,” “iWas a Pageant Girl,” and “iGo to Japan” and Jimmy Fallon was my favorite guest star!
[Sonja: Wait. Not One Direction?? How is that possible?]  Icarly1D

Q:
Is there a book you are looking forward to reading this summer?
Jennette: I’m reading a book called A Brief History of Everything. My former on-set school teacher gave it to me, and I am really enjoying it so far. Reading keeps my brain alert and patient. It helps improve my focus and makes me feel smarter, which is always nice.

Q:
What books influenced your life to make you who you are today?
Jennette: The five books that have influenced my life are Oh, the Places You’ll Go!, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The Little Engine That Could, A Child Called ‘It’, and Harry Potter.

Q: What flavor of ice cream you would invent and what would you name it?
Jennette: Calorie-less cookies and cream . . . “The Stacks” Website.

Q: What is one thing you wish everyone would do to make the world a better place?
Jennette: Smile more. Don’t sweat the small stuff. (Myself included.)

Q: What is the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you?
Jennette: I was hanging at a water park for two hours and my shorts were see-through. Yowzas!

Q:
What food could you not live without?
Jennette: Apples and ice cream.

Q: What is your favorite song?
Jennette: My favorite song right now is “Wide Awake” by Katy Perry.

Q:
What would a perfect day include?
Jennette: The perfect day would include watching movies, seeing a live comedy show, getting in a good workout, going for a cup of coffee with a friend, reading, and dreaming.

Q: Do you have a personal motto or favorite quote?
Jennette: My personal mottos is, “When life hands you lemons, make lemonade. Then add sugar to taste!”

I like that! Are you sad that iCarly is ending? Leave your thoughts in the Comments.

Interview by Marie Morreale
Images Courtesy Nickelodeon

1. ARTISTICPUPPY18

I used to watch iCarly, but not anymore. I don’t think it’s such a big deal.It’s just a TV show. You can always find a new TV show to watch. It’s always fun trying new things.But seriously, you can watch something else then, like oh, I dunno Spongebob or something?Marvin Marvin?I’m outta here.

2. bluecake717

I am so sad that there will be no more icarly. That show was the most funniest show on TV.WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

3. Michael W

I love iCarly. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo why nick wwwwwwhhhhhyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. darkcat105

this sad its so sad that i cant be sad XD ok but yea we will be ok the r not taking it off tv be happy but i will miss u icarly :c

5. C

me and my mom are very sad. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I am going to miss you guys a lot. WWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

6. bebe

I LOVE ICARLY IT WAS THERE WHEN I NEEDED it sam and freddie are pretty dating I loved the episode when one direction was there and jennnette has teached me a lot poor me icarly was awsome hope is happy living with her dad.

7. jaquan

I love icarly so much but im not happy that its over but i love your show when you met fred also RANDOM DANCEING I LOVE YOU ICARLY BYE BYE

8. Jon

I ove ICarly, when i saw the last episode it made me think, it was sad and i did feel like crying but that someday the cast would reunite and keep on going, and bring the tears of joy and the smiles that were hiding in our hearts.

9. hamsterpink122

OMG i now your going to end the show but PLEASE can you atleast leave on all the past shows there are so many i havent seen because of band and everything else i have to do

10. DOGOCEAN50

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRREEEEEECCCCCTTTTIIIIOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN IIIIIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

11. pinkicecream196

WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
    IVE BEEN WATCHING ICARLY MY WHOLE LIFE! I DONT WANT IT TO END!!!!!!!!
    ( P.S. last episode was the best ever!)

12. Keiki

I’m going to miss iCarly. your my life. Ive watched all episodes.When you get back please make another episode. im sad you have to go. : C

13. bluecat1615

I love i.carly I am your biggest fan why dose i.carly have to stop? lots of kids everyware love you guys:[:[:[:[:[:[:[:[:[:[:[:[:[:[:[whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy doseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee icrlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy have to endddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd wyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy from blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee catttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt 16666666666666666666666666666666666661555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

14. beebrain195

WHAT WHAT why r they ending the show is awesome this is ridiculous how could they i love that show its hilarious how could this happen HOW I TELL YOU HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Mark

I wacth icarly a lot I don’t want it to go. I’ll miss you Jerry,Noah,Nathan,Jennete,and the star of the show mranda!Why does it have to end! I allways wanted to be on the show since I was 7

16. g

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DOES IT HAVE 2 B MY LIFE SHOW i grew up watching it my WHOLE LIFE MY WHOLE LIFE

17. Agent Narwhal

I love icarly and i just saw the last episode Carly moves to Italy i mean thats crazy (btw my real name is not Agent Narwhal)

18. alexcia

I GUESS THIS IS A GOOD BYE TO ICARLY
    IT LOOK LIKE IT IS UP THIS ALWAYS LOL YALL DONT BE SAD IT ALL WAYS HAPPEN LIKE THIS
    LOVE ALEXCIA TO CUTE

19. danielle

I’m pretty dissapointed about this since this is about the only show I watch on Nick besides Victorious. And I guess like they said, “we’ll have to live off of reruns”.

20. briana

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!this cant be happening :(
    so sad

21. sammy

why are you leaving i’ll miss icarly i’ll miss all the funny things there will be i’ll miss you so much why do you have to leave whhhhyyyy ;(

22. Bond

yes, i am sad. i like the show alot, and it is quite a shame to see it leave. ICARLY, why must you leave the television!? why!?

23. hi

omg dont go i LOVE icarly soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much dont leave nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo love u miss you sooo much peace love happieness love hi

24. bubblydolphin5

Eventhough I havent whatched I carly in a while, I still will be sad to see it go. I realy hate it when they cancel tv shows I realy like.

25. #1 Directioner

I’m so sad that icarly’s ending!!My favorite episode was when 1D guest-stared!By the way Jennette and Miranda you 2 are my role models!Thanks for being so good actresses and role models!!<3

26. violetbutterfly99

i <3 icarly and anyways why does it have to end i mean spongebob does’nt end and it has been there since 1999 please don’t end icarly

27. butterflyturquoise26

I am really sad that Icarly is ending because it was one of my favourite sows when i was small and it still is!!! I hope that it will come back soon!!!:[

28. iluvpizza

i cant believe its over!!!!! :( iCarly was one of my favorite shows, then i stopped watching it. i wonder why Miranda Cosgrove Quit Drake and Josh???

29. Kasey

Jennette *sniff* I *sniff* miss *sniff* you *gulp* so *cry* much *gulp*. I *sniff* watched *gulp* ICarly *gulp* for *cry* so *cry* long *sniff* I *gulp* think *cry* it’s *gulp* the *cry* only *gulp* thing keeping me alive. Thank you Jennette!

30. koalabear

Icarly was a reallly amazing show!! I reallly loved watching it. it was very entertaining and lots of other people love this show.
    It is amazing!!
    Love you ICARLY.
    Keep up your acting and always stay strong.
    Thank you for all your entertainment!!

31. bloodhound amber209

I can’t wait for the next episode! I’m also in a way going to miss it. But I know this episode will be the BEST EVER!!! I support you and the ICarly cast Jennette! See you on the new episode: IGOODBYE. I’ll be watching. Even if I miss it, I’ll record it on D.V.R!!!!!

32. wondergrl

i dnt really like icarly! JENNETTE MCCURDY WAS THE ONLY ONE I LIKED ON THE SHOW! SHE WS THE ONLY REASON I WATCHED ICARLY!!!!
    I LOVE U JENETTE MCCURDY I WILL MISS U!!!!

33. lyla

its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad that its ending! i stared watching it right when it started. noooooooooooooooooooooo!

34. LeAwesome

I carly is 1 of mah fav shows. and i will miss it. There was this online world i used to play. I was not so fond of it but i was really sad :’(

35. abby

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

36. Jailyn

Sam is the best carater in iCarly but i truly don’t know the answers 2 all of the questions somebody HELP ME FIGURE OUT ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS PLEASE!

37. love17

Im sad that icarly is ending. On Sat. i love to watch it cause that is the one good thing on on Sat.I will miss you Jennette and the rest.

38. dolphinclue15

i am so sad that they are going to end the show!!! they were so great i wish that they could continue. i love you miranda and Love you Jennette. please don’t end the show. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!

39. harrypotterisbeast

Awww… :-( Too bad. I really liked iCarly. Gosh, it was HILARIOUS. Ah, the good times. Sam’s my favorite character.
    And that’s cool how she likes Harry Potter too!!! (coming from the HP nut)
    Love,
    ~harrypotterisbeast (because, obviously, he is)

40. 526463b

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

41. 1737hill

why does is it the end of icarly i am your bigest fan iv seen every eposode of icarly mabey if we convince u to keep making icarly and we persade u do u think that u can still make more kides love u and we would not know what to do with out u i mean seriosly do u wont to breck kides hearts well i hope u still make more bye

42. 1732hill

why does icarly have to go.nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.id is my favorit group ever. i now what sam is saying yes yes yes yes yes yes yes i love id i love you so much.bye icarly

43. macy

im so sorry for the icarly gang i love your shows i watch every single one and when i watched them I laugh non stop Im going to go in ur foot steps.
    Oh and all of us loves you guys dont stop icarly you should fight for it and dont stop untill you get your show back.
    WE LOVE ICARLY!!!!!!!!!!!DONT STOP FIGHTING YOU GUYS CAN DO IT

44. LILKIM77

Mane bro icarly is ending you were all such great rodemodels for us you will be missed dearly i hope you will come out with indivisual shows or play in movies so that we will be able to watch them you will be sadly missed!!!!!! peace out i will miss icarly ily!

45. Browniesteak9

Jennette (Sam)
    What my mouth fell off when i saw I Carly is ending I love the show.Why is it ending??I have watched every show since the first one in 2007!!! I may cry at the last I Carly show.All shows are in my DVR list!!! Don`t end I Carly

46. Fashionjade23

At first I was saying, “YAYYYYYYY!!!!” But then I’m like well I want to see the last ever episode. So I started recording them again. Then I remembered how much I LOVED them!!! :( (( Freddie is SO funny!!!! I wish his character would live on longer. But I am SO glad that Jennette’s character will live on even longer with the new show “Sam and Cat” I LOVE BOTH CHARACTERS!!!! I think they will be HILARIOUS together!! Can’t wait for season premiere!! EEEK!! SO FUNNNN!!!! Anyways…I’ll miss iCarly SOOO VERRYY MUCH!! :( (( Well all good things have to come to an end. :(

47. violet

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?I CANT LIVE WITHOUT ICARLY

48. Happyisis5

OMG thats so sad I liked iCarly but sometimes I am not allowed to watch Disney and stuff but I will miss all the hilarious parts

49. kaeli

why cant you keep making it? like, whats the deal? I do love iCarly but seriously. Can someone tell me why they are stopping? i would really like to know. I dont mean to complain, keep it on!!!!

50. artaqua897

I love icarly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

51. Kendall

OMG IM BROKEN HEARTED!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO ICARLY HAS INSPIRED ME SO MUCH!ITS THE BEST SHOW EVER! MY FAVORITE OF COURSE! IT GOT ME INTO ACTING, ILOVE IT! RIGHT NOW IM NOT 12 13 0R TWENTY, BUT THIS, IS A VERY SAD MOMENT FOR ME WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :*( :*( :*( :*(

52. artpink408

I think Carly should join the cast on victorious I would say Sam to but she already played a Part on victorious as Creepy Bonnie

53. brianna

I am beyond sad that icarly is ending. I have been watching it for a long time and it has helped me become a better actress. And by the way : I LOVE YOU JENNETTE !!!!!!
    i whach this when i wus a babby and i am never to old to whach this im 11 yers old

54. allie

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

55. allie

what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

56. kittycat123

I’m going to miss icarly I feel so sad because I love that show and I went to school my friend also told me that icarly is going to end booooooooooooooooooooo :’(

57. aliyah

i am going to miss icarly so much i love sam, freddy, carly, spencer and all of the gang!! my fav. episode was when 1D came!!!
    love, a HUGE fan of icarly,
    Aliyah

58. Ashley

Why does it have to end!!!!???!! WHYYYYYYYYY? It was my favorite show! MORE THAN ANY OTHER SHOW IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE! :(

59. Maya

Aw, I’m sad it’s ending! Jennette, you are really good. You’re a great actress. I love acting too and I also love iCarly!!!! ;( please don’t end!!!

60. Labradorkitten13

N-N-NOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!! This is terrible WHHHHAAAA !!!! I hope that i will see them on other shows and movies soon !

61. sportsdog48

icarly is the best show but” i can’t belive it is ending. why can’t they make more i carly video’s :(

62. dragonclaws258

i dont want it to end carly sam freddy gibby my favorite can end the show atleast one more movie about why they break up the show

63. Grace

I love iCarly! The only problem is, my parents think that Sam is mean. That means that my parents would not let me watch it for two years. In other words,I missed a lot of new episodes. The good news is, they let me start watching it again when I turned 9! I sooooooooooo wish iCarly would never end!

64. BlackOUT

OMG. I can’t believe iCarly is ending. I loved the show ever since it was aired.
    iCarly will forever be a great show and will always be a favorite of mine.
    Vive la iCarly!

65. pinkaqua201

I like her i like how she was mean but at times she could be nice on i carly i was not a huge fan of icarly but i did like looking at the videos that they made that were not on the show.

66. Chloe

I have really enjoyed watching iCarly over the years! I wish the show will never end and I hope that Jennette, Nate, and Miranda still have a great career after the show!!!

67. Maddy

Even though I have Netflex and I have iCarly, I don’t have ALL the episodes. And I only got to watch the end of the episode of one dierection.

68. BIGESTICARLYFAN

OH MAN! i did not know icarly was ending that just spoiled my day icarly is tthe best show on planet earth now what show am i gonna watch? i love u Jennete u r the BEST actress eva! How is my life gonna go on wihtout icarly??? NOO FAIR *cry

69. arcadecake4

omg i love that episode and in plus gibby made me laugh so hard i was about to pee my pants in plus harry and zayn are so cute ilove this episode be my friend at arcadecake4 profile omg i love sam cause she is so rough to freddy and i think she sould give up on fighting with freddy i love you icarly :)

70. Daniel

Jennette McCurdy and the cast of ICarly i love your show and your amazing at acting:)p.s Jennette how do you get your hair to look so nice?

71. Daniel

I don’t want iCarly to end it’s my favourite show ever and i’ve beenwatching it for ages:( p.s i love you Jennette McCurdy your my fav actress<3

72. para

I luv ICARLY and it stinks that it is ending and now they r going 2 replace it w/ a stupid show!!!!!!! There were lik 56 comments and NICK wont care i luv nick but y end ICARLY!!!!!!!!!!

73. secretsaga4

I not watched it latly but the episodes i have watched are awesome. The actors will move on and do other shows and movies for you but you can always hope for a spin off, even if there isnt people will always rember icarly!
    p.s. i think your awesome jennette, i guess im kinda like sam in your show!

74. dancingfeathers17

I am sooooooo happy iCarly is ending! I never liked show! I was joking in my other comments… ;D

75. magentadance14

Boo Hoo icarly was one of my fave tv shows and I’m really surprised. Just one more season please!!!!

76. adorablelavender14

so sad that icarly is ending. its like icarly just started. Icarly, U WILL BE MISSED!!!!!!:-(

77. Megan

I got some of my meteral from watching Sam on iCarlyiCarlyiCarlyiCarlyiCarlyiCarlyiCarlyiCarlyiCarlyiCarlyiCarlyiCarlyiCarlyiCarlyiCarly

78. Andrea

iCarly is ending! Wow~I haven’t heard of that until now! That show is kind of like a classic to me! I’ll miss it soooo much!

79. Ja'Onna

NONONONO it cant end ive been watching since the first epoisode and i fell in love with it but the best episode is with one direction by far!!!! i love icarly

80. blackjade72

whhhhhhhhhhhhhhy does it have to end??? If it has to end sam and freddie should get back together!! Ilove you jennete you are my inspiration!!!!!!!D.:

81. CelebratingFashion108

What!!!!! I will miss this spectacular, wonderful, one of a kind show. :(
    I am also surprise. That was one of my favorite shows. :0

82. chattyangel42

I don’t really like iCarly. In fact, I hate it. I’m sorry to the people who’s fave show it was.

83. Shelby

I can’t believe iCarly is ending! I am like so sad
    about this. :*( UGH!!! I still need to see the One Direction episode. Some people may not care, but others do.

84. funny3

I haven’t watched icarly in a while.But sometimes it was funny sometimes it was not.
    T-Bow was funny so was Spencer and Gibby.

85. Jenny :)

It’s really sad that iCarly is ending. I loved that show it’s really random and funny. Just like us teenagers this days. Even though they are actresses and actors and we might live in seperate worlds it’s really entertainig how they act like us. Crazy, funny, stupid, and living the life with your family and friends. :)

86. Indescribeableauthor3

Aww, I love iCarly! :( This is one of my favorite shows and I wish it would never end but all good things must come to an end. I hope Sam and Freddie get back together. :) Carly, Sam, Freddie,Spencer,and Gibby will always be in our hearts. <3

87. purplehamster175

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!I luv the show! please don’t end it PLEASE!I can’t live without iCarly! why nick WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D.:

88. Mara

I can’t belive! iCarly ends :( but Jennette is my support so I’m Happy for that! I love you Jenn, so much <3

89. Kat

Aww i love icarly i wish it would never end and if you don’t like iCarly you don’t have to read the interview.

90. dancingfeathers17

i love Jennete and Miranda and all the cast memmbers in the new episodes of icarly i liked how they made carly, spencer, freddie,and gibbie sam look so mature i loved that show so much and now its going 2 end how sad. I wonder if anew show is going 2 replace it?

91. dancingfeathers17

i love icarly im gonna miss silly spencer why does the show have 2 end whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

92. arcade 4

That’s to bad its the end.Sam and Carl always made me laugh and I think the One Direction episode was the best so far.

93. happyparty4

I think that jennette McCurdy and zane are a perfect match in icarly.if you agree with me please write back lol means laugh out loud and is a joke

94. Jennifer

aww ICarly!! wiil def be missed!!! oh well at least theyll hopefully make a new show or some sort!!

95. MagentaMagenta52

Hi Jennette I really like you on icarly.Your very pretty and cool. I know your not like your character in real life. You were also a great Bertha in Fred the movie. So keep up the good work.P.S: I wish you were dating Freddie.

96. bLuE

so,it comes to an ending and its feels like this show has been on TV FOREVER!But I’ve got mixed feeling about the show,Its a YES, and a NO!

97. MEGAN