June 25, 2012

Million-Dollar Writing Prompt

Posted by at 1:12 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

Writing_prompt_genericMillion-Dollar Writing Prompt

Today’s Write On Writing Prompt comes to us from WhiteBlack7 who challenges us with a question I would looooove to have to answer some day.

What would you do if you were rich?

Maybe you would give money to charity? Or buy lots of new stuff? Bling out your wardrobe? Help your family? Or a specific cause? The sky’s the limit. We can always dream!

Give a shout out to WhiteBlack7 in the Comments below with your answer. Inquiring minds want to know!

— Ratha, STACKS Writer

1. Kashish

Wow, some people’s dream. For me, I’d spend half of it on the people who I love and then a quarter on my future world tour and then it leaves me with 250000 to spend it on books. Before I know it, I’ll be broke

2. HappyLadybug21

I would….
    1. Go to a concert i have been wanting 2 go 2 4eva
    2. Donate some to an animal shelter
    3. Get an I-Pod Touch
    4.Get a Touchscreen Laptop
    5. Get a Cell Phone
    6. Help pay bills (4 mom)
    7. Buy a whole bunch of stuff from PINK! DUH
    8. Take my family on vaca to Florida
    9. Put some in bank account
    10. Put alot toward college!
    ….. Hey you asked!? :P

3. Emma

I would open my own cafe. And I would buy myself a laptop. Then I would donate some of it then put the rest in the bank.

4. Amanda

Well… I would give it to charity to help kids get an education for them self and them help out by maybe getting a new car!

5. wrestlerstrong6

I would pay the money to the airport to travel to every nation on earth(Except for the United states).

6. bob

i would give all my money to my family. then maybe we can afford an actual house and not just an old trailer in the middle of a walmart parking lot. :(

7. FAIRYBOOK10

If i were rich i would buy a whole bunch of books, movies, videos,and music for my Kindle. Then give a whole bunch of money to a lot of charities. Buy a mansion. Give my family a ton of money. Travel to California, Florida, and Hawaii. finally buy some stuff for myself.

8. camelotgirl

1.Donate to or start an animal shelter
    2.Buy a private cabin in a scenic place
    3.Donate to a library
    4. GET MORE BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. apollojunior2

I would take 25% percent of the money to use now and save the rest for important things like collage.

10. dinosaurdragon127

i would travel to greece rome and paris then i would do some charity and volunteering i would also put some money in my collage fund and saving account

11. codered79

I’d…
    1.Donate to charities: Such as animal and enviroment based charities.
    2.Buy books
    3.Buy pets and buy them food and toys and of course give them my full attention
    4.And save the rest for either a rainy day or so I can just add on to the fortune

12. claire

I would buy my dad a yacht,
    re-do my room,get my mom an
    i-pad,get my sister a new cat,get my family a new house, andget my dogs tons of toys

13. Annalynne

I would donate half of the money to cahrity, and half of it to my aunt who’s struggled with money her whole life.

14. Footballsushi16

I would donate my money to cancer. I say this because my friends brother had cancer when he was very young. He is fine now but I would love to make a difference in others lifes.

15. phoenixfire55

i would adopt a dog buy a motor scooter give some to charity and give some to my parents and go to six flags and disney world and buy the books i want

16. Seth

I would give it to charity and I would pay for college also pay for a car and a house. Also spend it on birth of my kids cause you got to pay the hospital bill. And also give some to my cousin and parents and grandparents. I would give it to help cure cancer and other diseases.