June 15, 2012

Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted

Posted by at 1:47 am in Celebrities | Permalink

MadagascarMadagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted

Alex, Marty, Melman, Gloria, Maurice, and, yes, the penguins are back in Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted! The animals have all escaped from the zoo, and Scholastic Kids Press Reporter Dani Bergman Chudnow got to escape school for a "press day" with all the actors who voice the characters in the movie. She met the actors in a hotel in New York City and videotaped her interviews with them. SO LUCKY!!!

MAD3-001

My favorite part of the video is when she asks all the actors, "If you had to run away and join the circus, what would be your act?" Their answers are hilarious!

Read the Kids Press article and watch the video.

1. whirlwindtwinkling2

It was a really good movie especially the ending.Anyone who has not seen it has got to see it.:)

2. BlueDolphin1991

I like when Marty sings da da da dada circus da da dada afro circus afro circus afro polka dot polka dot polka dot afro.

3. purplevollyball73

one of the best movies ever i think its the best movie of madagasgar 3 out of the sieries

4. pinkaqua201

i really loved this movie. My favorite part was when the had the circus full of color it made me fell happpy and joyful inside i would really like to see it again

5. dolphinscarlet11

I love the movie it was so awesome and funny.But there was a lady and liked Alex’s paw print and that was so disgusting.But the other circus that they made was so cool.I <3 it

6. Glamorousathletic10

This movie is kind of funny and interesting.It is full of wacky conversations.I think it will be a big hit for young children.

7. claire

I saw the movie,it is so awesome!It is hilarious!Marty is awesome:)I could watch it over and over again and it would never get old trust me you’ll love it to;)

8. crestcomposing8

Can’t wait to use my FREE movie pass to go see this! can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!
    duh duh duh duh duh duh duh dah dah dah dah dah circus, afro, circus, afro, circus, afro, circus, afro, circus, afro!!! lol

9. Christiana

I saw the commercial and it’s funny I didn’t even watch the movie and I still thought I am going to see that movie.