June 22, 2012

Brave Movie

Posted by at 1:31 am in Celebrities | Permalink

BraveScottish warrior movie BRAVE!

About a year ago, I gave you a sneak peek of the upcoming Disney Pixar movie, Brave. Well, now it's finally here! The U.S. release date is June 22, 2012, and I think it looks really good.

Since ancient times, stories of epic battles and mystical legends have been passed through the generations across the rugged and mysterious Highlands of Scotland. In Brave, a new tale joins the lore when the courageous Merida confronts tradition, destiny, and the fiercest of beasts. Merida is a skilled archer and impetuous daughter of King Fergus and Queen Elinor. Determined to carve her own path in life, Merida defies an age-old custom sacred to the uproarious lords of the land: massive Lord MacGuffin, surly Lord Macintosh, and cantankerous Lord Dingwall.

Merida’s actions inadvertently unleash chaos and fury in the kingdom, and when she turns to an eccentric old Witch for help, she is granted an ill-fated wish. The ensuing peril forces Merida to discover the meaning of true bravery in order to undo a beastly curse before it’s too late.

When you see the movie, you may recognize some of the voices because 3 of them were actors in the Harry Potter movies! The actors who played Ravenclaw's ghost (The Grey Lady), Professor Trelawney, and Hagrid all voice characters in Brave. Leave a Comment if you recognize their voices, and can tell which characters they play in Brave.

Image courtesy of Disney/Pixar

1. cassidy

i saw brave on my sisters birthday in 3D it was so amazing and i can related to her. i also look like her and i can do an impession of merida

2. beatriz

The movie Brave is so awesome and cool. I just cant belive how your mother turn in a brown bear and your three little brother!(cool.)I only have 2 sister.Cant wait tell Brave2 come soon.

3. swimmingsushi4

Watched the movie and really did not like it. The story did not keep my attention and really not a lot of action and it was not funny. Could have done much better.

4. purplebook64

I saw this at the drive in. Really was great! I was really surprised at the twist the movie through at you!!!! I would really recommend this if you were thinking about it!

5. browniecaramel30

I loved the movie it was about a girl named Merida has an adventure with a witch and she wants to have a normal life,but she ends up with her mom turned into a bear and she trys to find out how to turn her mom back into a human so she doesn’t end up a full bear till the sun comes up.It was a very good movie I liked it.

6. jgal101

I went to see BRAVE in theaters on the Fourth of July and it was AWESOME!!! I heard it’s been rated #1 Movie for 3 wks running! GO WATCH IT!!!!

7. Hailey

Hi Hailey Here! It was the best princess movie in the entire universe!!!!! I like her little brothers they are soo funny!!!

8. onyxkoalabear5

About to see the movie. Looks reaaaly good. After i see the movie i bet i will feel then and forever….BRAVE

9. RUNNINGDOG23

I think I would like to watch BRAVE because it reminds me of the HARRY POTTER movies, which I loved!

10. hannah

this would probaly be like the best movie ever it is so cool oh and the part were the three little red heads turn into three little bears that was funny this movie is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    cool.

11. Apl

The movie was amazing and it is so inspiring! It tells people to follow their dreams and be what THEY want to be and not what others tell them to be

12. BIRDBLOODHOUND480

I HEARD THEY GOT THE NEW GAME OUT BUT ITS NOT ON DS SO THATS GOOD CAUSE MY DS DOESNT WORK CAUSE OF MY LITTLE BRO. BUT I STILL DO WANT TO SEE THE MOVIE……

13. dolphinscarlet11

I loved the movie it was funny and awesome and I could even give a heart <3.hey line rider did you think it was so funny to cause for me it was.

14. bookishathena39

Grey Lady: Merida
    Professor Trelawney: Queen Elinor
    Hagrid: King Fergus
    Mollly Weasly: The witch
    I saw it yesterday. It’s awesome.

15. mischievousdolphin2

i saw the movie and loved it! totally cool with all the accents. me and my BFFs saw it together.

16. Labrador

Emma Thompson (Professor Trelawney) plays Queen Elinor, Kelly MacDonald (The Grey Lady) plays Merida, and Robbie Coltrane (Hagrid) as Lord Dingwall!

17. T

I really want to see Brave i mean Merida life is just like mine except the princess twin brother although i have 1 brother

18. Jennifer

Sounds cool. I can’t wait to watch the movie. And this movie reminds me of one of my teachers because he’s Scottish, too!

19. jgal101

The only character who i know from HP is in BRAVE is Hagrid–Robbie Coltrane–who plays Lord Dingwall (SHOCKER!!!!)…SO WEIRD.