Book Title Word Scramble Game
Last week I gave you a Book Title Word Scramble Game. Were you able to unscramble the letters to figure out the right titles? Most of the books are pretty new, and have appeared recently in the Ink Splot 26 Reads category.
- OYGLR EB . . . Glory Be
- EEDEAMLVESRS . . . Dreamsleeves
- HTE SALEF RICEPN . . . The False Prince
- ZUBEES DAN MRONAA . . . Beezus and Ramona
- NOE DGO NAD ISH YOB . . . One Dog and His Boy
- HATVRWEE FATER RAIEFST FO LAL . . . Whatever After: Fairest of All
- TEH DAYTHIBR YPRTA FO ON ERRUNT . . . The Birthday Party of No Return
- CIITTAN CIVOES MORF ETH STISAERD . . . Titanic: Voices From the Disaster
- SLOWVE FO HET BYEDON ISPRTI LOWF . . . Wolves of the Beyond: Spirit Wolf
- I RSUVVEDI HTE SNA SCRANICOF ATEARHUKEQ 1906 . . . I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906
How many of these have you read? And which ones are you DEFINITELY going to be reading this summer? Leave us a Comment!