May 14, 2012

Writing Prompt: Superpower

Posted by at 1:10 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

Writing_prompt_superpowerWriting Prompt: Superpower

It’s a bird; it’s a plane; it’s YOU! Because you are a superhero, and your superpower is . . .? Today’s Write On Writing Prompt comes to us from Arianna who asks:

If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

I would want to fly. It would be awesome to just take off whenever I wanted, be one with the birds, and of course, I could avoid a lot of traffic.

What about you guys? What would your superpower be? Inquiring minds like Arianna want to know! Leave your answer in the Comments below.

— Ratha, STACKS Writer

1. werewolfcat5

I would want my superpower to be able to see in the dark.You never know when something is watching you in the dark…..

2. chattyshell6

can I only pick ONE?! I wouldn’t pick flying… I would want super strength or the ability to shape shift.. but I would definitely want the ability to read minds (I’m a very curious person!)

3. dragonphoenix59

If I had a superpower, it would be to control water! (I’d also be able to breathe underwater, etc.)

4. Chelsey

It would be cool to have a power of being invisible
    so if I was embarassed I could go invisible or if I got in trouble.

5. bookishsurfing1

if I could pick 3 super powers to have I would pick flying, the ability to read minds, or telacanesis- the ability to move objects with my mind because that would be so cool!

6. mrl1029

I would be invisible because I could walk around saying peoples names and they would look and no one would be there!

7. dragonblack249

If I could have a super power it would be Mind Reading because then I could tell people What i want without my voice….

8. monkeystrawberry2

I would be the center of the universe. literally, i can control time and space. and i would absorb energy

9. featherstopaz3

if i was a super hero i would be supergirl. the only reason y because she has a lot of awsome powers and she iz the most powerful supergirl in the comic wrold. SHE IZ THE BEST IN THE INTIRE WORLD.

10. writergrapes3

My super power would have to be shape shifting. I love animals and it would be nice to go and be that animal for a day. I could run wild with mustangs or catch prey with cheetahs. I could also use my powers to shape shift into an ant when I get bored in school ( which I never do) or if I have to clean my room or something like that.

11. Isla Silvercresent

I would probably want like the power over darkness (ex: invisibility, telekinesis, flight, mind reading, seeing in the dark [of course], and all those mysterious powers like that) I would be a FAIRY!