May 14, 2012

Writing Prompt: Superpower

Posted by at 1:10 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

Writing_prompt_superpowerWriting Prompt: Superpower

It’s a bird; it’s a plane; it’s YOU! Because you are a superhero, and your superpower is . . .? Today’s Write On Writing Prompt comes to us from Arianna who asks:

If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

I would want to fly. It would be awesome to just take off whenever I wanted, be one with the birds, and of course, I could avoid a lot of traffic.

What about you guys? What would your superpower be? Inquiring minds like Arianna want to know! Leave your answer in the Comments below.

— Ratha, STACKS Writer

1. Dakota

Shape shift! That would be awesome.
    P.S. Yes, I was formerly Luna. But I’m sticking with this name now.

2. J

If I had super powers I would want to control gravity. to control gravity maybe the awesomess thing in the world. to use my awesome gravity power I would have to have a curse mark and then when i get really good i will get the second state that makes me even more awesome. i would only use my powers to fight crime. i would become a cop so i can do this.

3. basketballwhirlwind6

I would like a mind reading power because my teacher calls on people with their hand down, especially me. I obviously don’t know the answer! He will probably be thinking of the answer, so I could read his mind and show him I am listening.

4. brainyartemis

I would be able to control time. This way, I could have more time to, say, study, or I could go back in time to correct an answer I got wrong on a quiz

5. Shiloh

I would have the power to somehow live underwater because I can see things that people can’t like Atlantis or the Titanic. I would also like the ability to communicate and act like a wolf because wolves are very strong and brave.

6. Megan

I think that my superpower would be to fly. I have always wondered what it would be like to just let yourself soar through the air like a bird…… I guess being in an airplane wouldn’t count. But flying would be awesome !!!!!!!!

7. Priscilla

Personally, I would love to have the power to control fire, amazing really. Just to cook some ramen!~

8. blacktide7

I want to be able to shape shift, that way I can have all the superpowers of the natural world :)

9. eyescat18

invisible because i wouldn’t be notice by anyone and i could sneak in my classroom and said i was here the whole time.
    that would be awesome