May 28, 2012

Writing Prompt: Fly OR Become an Animal?

Posted by at 1:11 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

Writing_prompt_rainbow_penWriting Prompt: Fly OR Become an Animal?

Life is all about choices. Will I bring peanut butter or turkey in my lunch? Do I choose the minty toothpaste or the blue gel toothpaste? Well this week’s Write On Writing Prompt from PuffinEagle3 presents us with another difficult choice:

Would you rather be able to fly or become an animal??

That’s a tough one! Can I choose to be a bird so I can do both, or is that not allowed? I wonder what most people would choose. Let PuffinEagle3 and the rest of us know what YOU would choose in the Comments below.

— Ratha, STACKS Writer

1. bookishsurfing1

I would like to fly because you can just go staight up in the air but i would also like to be animal too because that would be realy cool to run around free and not have to worry about anything

2. emeraldhydra11

i would want to be able to become a animal because i could become a owl and fly because then its a two in one.

3. Chimeradragon

I would definitely become an animal, specifically a cat because of all their advantages. They can fit into tight places and many people think that they’re adorable (myself included). Combining these two, I’d get secrets from everyone! :)

4. monkeypuppy10

Id rather fly and where id fly to is the moon LOL only because it sounds like more fun than being an animal.

5. fightingdragon218

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

6. Bella Rose.

I would be a wolf. BUt I get the whole flying thing, but who says you WON’T die. Just cause you can fly, doesn’t mean that you’re invincible. I mean, think about it. :D
    WOLVES RULE!!!!!! Imagine the feeling of paws thumping, of being an incredibly cool animal. :D

7. twirlingwhale2

fly are u kidding me i will never fly i’m afraid i would die id rather be rich rather than fly!

8. Pigcheerful6

I will become a dog. The only reason I am doing this because I like dogs. So there like it know.

9. energeticblue20

I want to be an animal. If I ever get taken to the zoo, I wanna show people my animal talent!

10. Harley

I’d like to be a griffin, that way i’m both a bird which i love, with the ability to fly, and also be part lion, since i love big cats!

11. katie

I’d become an eagle so i could fly, fish, and have extra cute babies. Plus, i can be fierce sometimes like an eagle

12. Shaheera

I would be animal so I could become a type of bird. Birds are animals and they fly. I would like to be a bee as well