May 28, 2012

Writing Prompt: Fly OR Become an Animal?

Posted by at 1:11 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

Writing_prompt_rainbow_penWriting Prompt: Fly OR Become an Animal?

Life is all about choices. Will I bring peanut butter or turkey in my lunch? Do I choose the minty toothpaste or the blue gel toothpaste? Well this week’s Write On Writing Prompt from PuffinEagle3 presents us with another difficult choice:

Would you rather be able to fly or become an animal??

That’s a tough one! Can I choose to be a bird so I can do both, or is that not allowed? I wonder what most people would choose. Let PuffinEagle3 and the rest of us know what YOU would choose in the Comments below.

— Ratha, STACKS Writer

1. horsepurple243

I would like to become a flying animal. I have dreamed of flying since I was like 4 or 5 and I have also dreamed of being an animal since I was 4 or 5 also. So, it would be fitting for me to be a flying animal.

2. Lavenderblue4

OMG i would totally Fly! i wrote about how i wanted to fly and i totally want to! Like its not worth to be an animal when your human:)

3. vampirewerewolf121

I would have the best of both worlds by being an eagle. If I was a smaller bird I would be prey. I want to be the PREDATOR! Not the one that gets eaten. Did you know that when a storm comes and eagle can sense it and soar to a high place like a tree? And when the storm comes they fly high above the storm, above the clouds, to be safe? I say they are pretty dang smart! What do you say?!

4. Horsecheery11

FLYING! If I was an animal there would be many dangers for me. I would perfer flying. I can fly high, and I would be the master of tag and hide n’ seek! :-)

5. bookishsurfing1

I would like to fly because you can just go staight up in the air but i would also like to be animal too because that would be realy cool to run around free and not have to worry about anything

6. emeraldhydra11

i would want to be able to become a animal because i could become a owl and fly because then its a two in one.

7. Chimeradragon

I would definitely become an animal, specifically a cat because of all their advantages. They can fit into tight places and many people think that they’re adorable (myself included). Combining these two, I’d get secrets from everyone! :)

8. monkeypuppy10

Id rather fly and where id fly to is the moon LOL only because it sounds like more fun than being an animal.

9. fightingdragon218

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

10. Bella Rose.

I would be a wolf. BUt I get the whole flying thing, but who says you WON’T die. Just cause you can fly, doesn’t mean that you’re invincible. I mean, think about it. :D
    WOLVES RULE!!!!!! Imagine the feeling of paws thumping, of being an incredibly cool animal. :D

11. twirlingwhale2

fly are u kidding me i will never fly i’m afraid i would die id rather be rich rather than fly!

12. Pigcheerful6

I will become a dog. The only reason I am doing this because I like dogs. So there like it know.

13. energeticblue20

I want to be an animal. If I ever get taken to the zoo, I wanna show people my animal talent!

14. Harley

I’d like to be a griffin, that way i’m both a bird which i love, with the ability to fly, and also be part lion, since i love big cats!

15. katie

I’d become an eagle so i could fly, fish, and have extra cute babies. Plus, i can be fierce sometimes like an eagle

16. Shaheera

I would be animal so I could become a type of bird. Birds are animals and they fly. I would like to be a bee as well

17. amberhorse112

I would be a person who could fly because animals don’t have the same intellect as humans, and it would also be weird because they don’t have a conscience. Also, I read Maximum Ride series, and all of those kids seemed pretty cool. I’d love to be in their “flock!” So I’d be a kid who could fly.
    I addition to that, humans live longer – around 75 years – and no animals lie nearly as long except tortoises, and I’m not keen on becoming a tortoise. They are too slow for my taste, though they are good animals.
    CHOICE: FLYING HUMAN

18. dolphinbrain37

I think i would rather be able to fly because if iwere to be an animal i would be hunted and still if i chose to fly i would still get hunted but you could fly away.

19. BlueButterfly1039

Neither because if I could fly people would do science experiments on me and if I were a bird I would be hunted

20. K

Um I would like to fly. We could save gas and we could go whenever. We would become more green and we would breath better.

21. pandaplum1

hmmmmmm….hmmm…….[5 min later] hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…. well… FLY!!!!!!that way i can get to school faster. also i would look awesom!!!

22. computingangry3

I Would fly!I LIKE THIS QUESTION!IT’S TOO HARD ,LIKE IT’LL BE 100% HARD TO BE A ANImal!.?

23. athenaseeker1

I would choose to be a bird (if it is allowed). I would be a hawk because they are very majestic. If I couldn’t choose a bird, I would be a shark because they can swim and are safe from predators.

24. crazycobra9

I would rather be an animal,because a lot of them have tough lives.I’m the biggest animal lover EVER(I’m a vegetarian,and I volunteer at the Humane Society!:D),so I’d like to see what it’s like,for all the poor cows,and other animals that the majority of people eat.And for all the abused animals.It sounds weird,to want to see what such a hard life is like,because mine is awesome,but whatevs. :D

25. werewolfcat5

I would want to be an animal.I always wanted to be one.I don’t really care if I get hunted beause it would be very cool to experience life as an animal.

26. Isla Silvercresent

I think i’d rather fly because, i mean, YOUR FLYING! u could be totally FREE! and somethings about animals are gross, like the eating off of the ground and having to live a life of hint or be hunted…so ya, i don’t think i would be a good animal lol

27. JoJo

Probably an animal because you could turn into an animal that can fly, hop, or curl up instead of flying. Maybe somebody wants to be an animal that hops…… :D

28. drawingdragon38

A Dragon I Think Because It’s Counted As A Animal Right!(: Well A Dragon Because They Get To Be On Land And Sky.They Have Big Cool Wing’s And They Have Magical Powers! xD

29. c6

I would like to be a talking cat, that way I can still be human in a way, but it would only be for a week or something. :)

30. dramapanda13

I want to be an animal. But not just any animal i want to be my favorite animal, a panda!!!

31. angeldog50

i would want to be an animal, i mean, would wouldn’t want the wind rushing through their fur and feel your muscles coiling?

32. Julia

I would like to FLY!!!!!!!!
    i will die if I was an animal,but I’m also with F.E.31 on the bird thing.

33. Bojo

I would want to FLY! I don’t want to be an animal! It isn’t safe, plus, being human is
    F-U-N! Yes, birds can fly, but not as high I bet, and they don’t know how to do all kinds of flying tricks… :D

34. bananamoonrise3

that is a very good question. i love animals and would love to fly. if i had to pick one it would problaly be a macaw.

35. cheesecat17

I would rather be an animal. I have plenty of animals and they seem to have a good life. All of my animals are very spoiled so I think that if I’m just as spoiled, not that I’m not now, that I would have the best animal life ever. Think about it you wouldn’t have to go to school or anything.

36. blackblue1022

I don’t really know if i were to choose an animal i would either be a koala bear or a panda bear (they r so cute!!!!) but if i were to choose fly i would,well,fly. :)

37. Nisha

I would rather be an animal, because they usually have a lot of energy and are just very interesting.

38. Silverdolphin101

Fly! If I became an animal I might get hunted and that would not be safe for me. Plus, it would be very fun to see the little people walking down below!