May 21, 2012

Writing Prompt: Fill it Up!

Posted by at 4:42 am in Writing Prompt | Permalink

Writing_prompt_genericWriting Prompt: Fill it Up!

This week’s Writing Prompt comes to us from Lordofawesomeness (AWESOME screen name by the way) who asks an equally awesome question:

If you could fill up a jar with anything you like, what would those items be?

My first thought was chocolate. But then I realized if I filled the jar with $100 bills . . . I could buy lots and lots of chocolate!

What about you guys? What would fill up YOUR jar? Let Lordofawesomeness know, in the Comments below.

— Ratha, STACKS Writer

1. AmazingAthena69

I would put 1000000000000 1000 dollar bills in there, so I could buy a chance to meet 1D. I correct myself, you can’t buy a chance to meet 1D, but if you could, that would be a dream come true.

2. dolphinbrain37

What i would putin my jar is money so then i could buy everything i need to survive and to be healthy.

3. Lia

I would fill my jar with… hmmm… green paper… different metals… has value… hmm… what’s that called again… oh yeah right MONEY!!!!!!!! Everyone has to want money!. 1. You can buy stuff. 2. The more you save the more you get. 3. The greater the prize you’ll earn!!

4. werewolfcat5

I would fill my jar with tons of money! Not to be greedy or anything because I never save my money.Whatever I see that catches my eyes I HAVE to buy it.So I could never save my money so if I fill my jar with money then I could buy ANYTHING I WANT!

5. Jilll!

I woould fill mine up, with good memorys and fortine for the day, that way if i every felt down id pick one out of the jar read it and it would make my da a little better(;

6. dragonphoenix59

Hmm…I think I’d fill it up with little pieces of driftwood, coloured pebbles, shells, and other beach-y, sea-y stuff like that!