May 2, 2012

Whatever After Book #1: Fairest of All

Posted by at 1:05 am in Reads, Whatever After | Permalink

Sneak PeekModern Day Fairy Tale Series: Whatever After by Sarah Mlynowski

Every time Abby and Jonah enter their basement mirror, they find themselves messing up a different fairy tale! In Fairest of All, Book #1 of the Whatever After series, Abby and Jonah get tangled in Snow White’s story. Once there, they accidentally change major events in the tale! In order for Snow White to get her happy ending, it’s up to Abby and Jonah to make things right. Whatever After: Fairest of All book cover by Sarah Mlynowski

What do you think? Are you excited for a new twist on the Snow White story? If you could enter any fairy tale, which would YOU choose? Leave a Comment.

–Vanessa, Scholastic Trade Books

1. magnetapink65

This book is so amazing! I have this book and i love the ending! Abby is such an adventurous gal and i wish i am her today. Sarah is a really good author so i hoe she is writing some more Whatever After books since they are amazing!

2. astronautsurgeon10

I wish that happened to me so i can get away from home a lot and nobody would know!

3. Emanuelle

I love Whatever After. It’s my favorite book series. Sarah will be sending you a letter soon!!!!! This book is the best book ever! I wish I was Abby! Keep on writing Sarah!

4. catcat11622

Hey everyone! I thought about looking in stores because of the video and introduction. I cant wait to read this book! Don’t forget to buddy me!

5. Kuini

Well, I think this book is a great descriptive book, great and I think it’s great for kids to read or for their parents to read it to them as a good night story!!

6. Pujitha

I never got to finish it, but I like this book a lot! It tells about when Abby and Jhon vanish into the fairytale of Snow White! I think it’s one of my favorites.

7. mirracle!!!!

I love that book soooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! much and I already have that have it I read it million times. I am getting the other books to similar it.

8. butterflylavender187

i really want to read it so bad but i just cant wait my mom says she dont want to buy me the book but i will pay it myself!

9. scalescrazy2

love,love,love,love,love,
    love,love,love,love,love,love the book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Madeleine

I love to read, and this looks like a very intresting book. However, I could not find it at any library. Any ideas on where to find it?

11. angeldusk24

It looks like a great book, I can’t wait to get it! I wonder if it’s on the Kindle…? And I would like to be in the fairy tale “The Frog Prince.”

12. 2

love the book in our library!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) Happy u r i m

13. Festivellama3

I’m going to try to download it on my Kindle. I am totally getting that book. I hope Amazon has it. It sounds awesome!!!

1. olivia

I think the book is a good book however I haven’t read it yet im typing now and by the way im ten years old.

14. charlotte

I just finished it and it was amazing! I hope she makes new books that have fairy tales just as fun as this one! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. sapphirecrest5

personaly i would i would go to the cinderella (even know all the house work /= )i always love her dress in the en d and this is a great book (the whole series)btw i like the first the best <3

16. Crystal

I love this book.btw i would want to be in rapunzels story.Don’t know why, its just my fav fairy tale.cant w8 4 book 2!

17. Jacey

I think it sounds very interesting!! i would like to read it !! i actully have a scholastic out right now!!