May 1, 2012

One Direction Quiz Answers

Posted by at 12:19 am in Celebrities, Music, One Direction, Trivia | Permalink

IDYes, the boys of One Direction are cute and funny and talented. But did you know that One Direction has already made music history? In March 2012, their album Up All Night entered the U.S. Billboard 200 pop album chart at #1, the first time ever for a debut album by a U.K. band. Not even The Beatles accomplished that!

Last week, I posted a One Direction Trivia Quiz with some much less serious facts about these 5 adorable boys from the U.K. How much do you know about the boys' sillier sides? Here are the answers.

1. Match the 1D boy with the actor who should play him in a fictional movie about their lives.
    Niall = Tom Felton (a.k.a. Draco Malfoy)
    Harry = Orlando Bloom (a.k.a. Will Turner, but look for him as Legolas in The Hobbit next year!)
    Liam = Taylor Lautner (a.k.a. Jacob in Twilight)
    Zayn =Johnny Depp (a.k.a. Jack Sparrow)
    Louis= Leonardo DiCaprio (a.k.a. Jack Dawson in Titanic)
  2. What kind of pets does Liam have?
    C) Turtles
  3. Which boy farts the most?
    D) Niall
  4. Louis jokingly said he likes girls who . . .
    B) eat carrots.
  5. Which of the boys is from Ireland?
    D) Niall
  6. What was Harry's favorite book as a kid?
    B) Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
  7. Which boy did Sam kidnap on iCarlyJennetteMcCurdy
    E) Zayn
  8. What profession would Zayn have pursued if he had not made it big as a singer?
    A) English teacher
  9. Which boy has the loudest, most spontaneous personality?
    C) Louis
  10. Which boy is the youngest in the group?
    A) Harry

Yes, MysteryGirl123, you can call me Auntie Direction! I laughed out loud when I saw that comment! Anyone have anything else to say? Leave a Comment!

iCarly photo courtesy of Nickelodeon

1. Nadia

hi Niall Horan it’s a 1d Fan and I wish I can Pick you up but I can’t you Weigh 150 Pound’s Niall and you are only 18 years old IM a 1d Fan and I Weigh 110 Pound’s and IM only 13 years old and IM in Middle School

2. Nadia

hey Harry it’s a 1d Fan I wish you and Niall could be My brother’s we can be Together forever we can watch Scary Movie’s look at My year books of My old School Friend’s hey IM a 1d Fan and IM almost in 8th Grade Harry

3. MELISSA LOVE 1D

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH THEY R AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. whirlwindivory6

I <3 Harry, Niall, and Liam they are so cute and ONE DIRECTION ROCKS. I hope I can see then in consert soon.

5. AquaUnicorn158

OMG ONE DIRECTION IS AMAZAYN, FABULOUIS, EXTRORDINHARRY, PHENOMINIALL, AND BRILLIAM. THEY’VE GOT THAT ONE THING! NIALL IS SO AWESOME <3 I LUV U ONE DIRECTION!!!!!

6. 1directionwife

I’m a directioner , if i had a chance to go to their concert i wouldnt want anything else and ill cry tears of joy , u guys sure know to keep the crowd goin .
    I LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!

7. brainyafternoon1

I LUVHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ZAYN MALIK!!!!!!! I WISH HE COULD BE MY FUTURE HUSBAND!!!!!^^ I LUVH HIM!!!!!!!

8. greenbrownie128

I love one direction!!!!!!! Their song”what makes you beautiful” is totally awesome!!!!!!

9. Emily

I just LOVE One Direction!
    I am a total Directioner!
    I just can’t stop listening to there music! And there all so CUTE!

10. grace

ik this wont help any buttttt i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee them and wish i could have tickets to there concert there so awsome lololololol hahahaha

11. geniusclaws3

hi i love niall but i never knew that he farted. Also one question i have is that what does louis and all of the boys like in a girl for real?

12. Mrs. P

I LOVE One Direction! I went to their concert, and it was amazing! I got all the answers right and I loved the interview stacks did with them! :)

13. sarah w

i <3 1d they are amazing i am there biggest fan i knew all the ansers and i love u harry styles!!!!!!!!! i loved yall before u were famous

14. Maddi

I AM A HUGE FAN OF ONE DIRECTION… THERE IS NO WAY ANY OTHER BAND IS BETTER OR HAS CUTER MEMBERS THAN ONE DIRECTION. I LOVE THEM FOREVER MORE!!!!! ( My dream is to meet them :)

15. sharklavender3

eeeeeek happy screem I LUV 1 DIRECTION :) IM GOING 2 THERE CONCERT IN 2013 ADD ME IF U LIKE 1 DIRECTION
    : FAVORITE HARRY ZANE AND NIALL

16. onedirictionfan

HARRY STYLES IS SOOOOO CUTE ITHINK HE SINGS REALLY GOOD IM THEIR NUMBER ONE FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. pinkpuppy343

love 1d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. purplemonkey393

i think every one should follow there dreams and never do the wrong thing i mean nevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

19. purplemonkey393

1d are the best of all there are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my 1d and i know they will always follow there dreamssss!!!<3<3<3

20. browniebear65

i love zayn malik because he is super duper cute to me he is even cuter than taylor lauther

21. pAttyCAKes

I LOVEEEEEE THE QUIZ!!!!!I HAVE THE BIGGEST CASE ON ONE DIRECTION INFECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TWINKLE TWINKLE LIAM PAYNE, HARRY, LOUIS, NIALL, AND ZAYN!!!!!!!!!

22. Danielle

i lvoe one direction!I loved them even before they were super famous i can’t wait to go to their concert! GO DIRECTIONERS!

23. Zoey

missed 2! but just saying that Zayn wanted to be a science teacher not an english teacher!!!!!!! I love Harry!!!!!

24. MARTHA

you guys r now my #1 fans i just took JB off my list I LOVE YOU GUYS XOXOXXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXO
    1 HUGE KISS TO YOU ALL

25. PurplePenguin

Lolz ppl you guys are funny! :D My friend is obsessed with One Direction. She has about forty pictures just of them!!! But I prefer Nicki Minaj although One Direction is pretty good too!!! :D

26. Makenna

I LOVE ONE DIRECTION! THEY ARE MY LIFE! I NOW LOVE THIS WEBSITE JUST BECAUSE THIS IS ON HERE! <3 NiallHoranIsPerfect ! xx

27. artisticactor17

I ABSALUTLY LOVE THE SONGS FROM ONE DIRECTION. I LIKE ICARLY 2 AND I HAD TO WATCH IGOONEDIRECTION.

28. LucyXD

I <3 <3 1D dey ar sooo cute dat i cant decide who i lik the most!!!!!!!
    But I luvv <3 <3 deyr song **yewdnt noee yewr beautiful**
    ** you dont know your beautiful

29. shoppingamused4

1 DIRECTION!!!! AHHHH I <3 U SO MUCH!!!!! IM SUCH A DIRECTIONER!!!!! U DONT KNOW HOW MUCH WE LISTEN TO U LOL!!!!! 1 DIRECTION ROCKS!!!! AND THEIR CUTE AWESOME SINGERS AND THEY HAV ACENTS!!!!!!!! I LUV U SO MUCH!!!!!

30. ChattyChihuahua92

I think OD is an awesome band, but I don’t really love any of the band members that much.

31. natalie

whoever postd things bout one d ur the best i luv one direction especially zayn he is CUTE!1! if u knw wht
    im saying girls!!!!!!!

32. Optimisticblue3

LOVE HARRY!
    This fan even has a sister who signed out your whole song for the talent show! And this fan even knows your whole song of what make you beautiful… just love these guys and who knows what they will and can do!
    Rock and Roll 1D!!!

33. spiriteddragon14

I wish they would come to my town but the city’s soo small i dont think they will :*(

34. spiriteddragon14

I love You Liam!!!!! LOL Niall!!!!!!!! Harry you are soooooooo amazing!!!!! Zayn you are ttly cute!!!!!!!!! Louis I u remind me of me all those fun and funny pranks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love u guys ur my inspiration!!!!!1

35. Mrs.Z

I KNEW ALL THE ANSWERS. I am a total directioner and have loved them b4 they were famous.
    Go DIRECTIONERS!

36. Mrs.Z

I knew all of them! I am a total directioner!!! I have loved them wayyy before they were famous.
    DIRECTIONERS for the win!

37. NIA

I LOVE ONE DIRECTIONS SONGS ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT………………………………………………………………………………

38. selena

i love you guys i love your song what makes you beatiful and up all night i specially love zayn,harry,liam,louis,and nial i mean you guys are adorable love you ……..

39. janeth

i love all of you dut especially zayn,harry,liam, and louis and nial i mean you guys are adorable love you…..

40. magicclub16

i cant belive that i am giving amswers to right direction and ps. i think that they are all super cute and i have thier album

41. Greensoccer39

Ha! LOVE YOU ONE DIRECTION!!! They are so cute and so talented! I love their story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

42. saf

I soo really love 1D !!!
    I wish they’d take a tour in India …..and attending their concert here would be such fun !!!

43. Leonardo Dicaprio Fan

hello people of scholastic! i loved the quiz, i also love one direction! they are very popular now.