May 16, 2012

New Hall of Horrors Book by R.L. Stine

Posted by at 12:18 am in Goosebumps, Reads | Permalink

GoosebumpsGoosebumps Hall of Horrors

Many of you have been scared, spooked, and terrified from reading Goosebumps books. The newest book from the Hall of Horrors series is no exception. It’s called The Birthday Party of No Return! and it will definitely give you a scare!

In this book, Lee Hargrove wishes he could be lucky like his friend, Cory Duckworth. Cory has to be the luckiest kid on the planet. All Lee wants is to get a scholarship to Summer Sports Camp, but he’s competing against Cory. Then Lee receives a good luck charm in the mail and his life seems to change immediately . . . until bad things start to happen.Hofhbirthday

R. L. Stine always comes up with spine-tingling titles that are sure to catch the attention of readers. A book title is very important to R.L. Stine, and the first thing he does when writing a new book is to create the title.

Can you make up a title that would give readers the chills? Create your own Goosebumps title and post it in the Comments. Don’t forget to make it extra spooky!

—Vanessa, Scholastic Staffer

1. gamebored5`

if i could say this to the intire world goosebumps books are incredible freaky and scary if u have directv or dish hub has shows like r.lstine or goosebumps its cool

2. ghostblue21

The Goosebumps books are good and all, but I prefer the books by Mary Downing Hahn. She’s an AWESOME scary-story author!!!!!!!!!

3. ghostblue21

I think a cool title would be “Nightmare on Death Street.” (sound familliar?) Or maybe “Death House” or “Torture Maniac.”

4. Gsong

i really love goosebumps!!!so nice i don’t know what to say!now i’m in china and all the chinese edition of goosebumps i have!!!and i bought usa edition , spending lots of money.i can bo happy just looking at the cover!now waiting for G.M.W!

5. ephyman

my idea is flaming fury.about a car that used to be a race car but a man died in it.and guess who just a new car.now he has to race!but the car has some tricks up its sleeve!

6. clevercobra12

I’ve read more than 10 goosebumps books. These are really good books. My favorite is ” Why I Quit Zombie School”.

7. creativefashion8

I love all of the books by R.L Stine!! All of them are scary, fun, and quirky. They are my favorite scary books.

8. Doug

I dont think that goosebumbs is very interesting, but a good scary name for the book would be the devil’s babby

9. The X Man

I LOVE Goosebumps Books I Have Every Book In The Original Series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. acrobaticsdrawing6

i <3 GOOSEBUMPS!!!!!!!
    RAH RAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. TECHNOLOGYCOMPUTING6

I LOVE GOOSEBUMPS!It creeps me out.I read the hall of horors it is ssssoooooooooooooooooo cool

12. Darren

I love goosebump books like chicken chicken, and full moon fever you have got to read them o and R.L. Stine is the bomb.