Chocolate Trivia Quiz
You may remember I wrote a Random Bacon Quiz a few weeks ago. Well, in the Comments, PianoGirl6 suggested a Chocolate Quiz, saying, "No one has truly lived until he or she has eaten chocolate." I TOTALLY agree! Oh my goodness, I love the cocoa confection called chocolate! I know some people don't like chocolate. I respect that. I don't really understand it, but I respect it. So whether you think chocolate is pointless, or you can't go a day without it, take our quiz to see how much you know. . .
- Cocoa was first consumed as a drink by which group of people? A) Eskimos B) Ancient Egyptians C) Ancient Mayans D) American Puritans
- Cocoa was first turned into chocolate bars by which person? A) John Cadbury B) Milton Snavely Hershey C) Jimmy J. Snickers
- True or False: Cocoa grows on trees.
- Which continent now produces the most cocoa for making chocolate? A) Africa B) North America C) Australia D) Antarctica
- What is "Fair Trade" chocolate?
- Who would win? Chocolate vs. Bacon?
- Who would win? Chocolate vs. Greg Heffley from Diary of a Wimpy Kid?
- Who would win? Chocolate vs. Summer vacation?
- Who would win? Dark chocolate vs. White chocolate
- What is your favorite way to eat chocolate?
The last question will obviously require lots of research, extensive scientific taste tests, and some serious, soul searching reflection. I'm going to go get started on that right now! Leave your answers in the Comments, and click here for the official answers.